Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,804 members, 7,806,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Which Of These Looks Do You Prefer On Uti Nwachukwu? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of These Looks Do You Prefer On Uti Nwachukwu? (2028 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Looks Do You Prefer On Uti Nwachukwu? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
Uti obviously re-rocked his yellow jacket, black shirt, neckpiece and shoes on the Weekend Getaway movie premiere.

So, which of the looks do you prefer - The Blend or The Block?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/which-of-these-looks-do-you-prefer-on.html

Re: Which Of These Looks Do You Prefer On Uti Nwachukwu? by IKILL: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Left
Re: Which Of These Looks Do You Prefer On Uti Nwachukwu? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
None! !too much charisma kills charisma! undecided
Re: Which Of These Looks Do You Prefer On Uti Nwachukwu? by israel007: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
The right one. He's looks magnificent there

Waiting for some touts to come on him with name calling and accusation.
Re: Which Of These Looks Do You Prefer On Uti Nwachukwu? by oluwadare26(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
Uti has been a great fashionist anyday..if he even put on a boxer and a singlet, i consider it as cute...
Well, both dress rock it!!
Re: Which Of These Looks Do You Prefer On Uti Nwachukwu? by sexyglow(f): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
Don't know why I dislike this guy,God forgive me!
Re: Which Of These Looks Do You Prefer On Uti Nwachukwu? by tpia5: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
both are good, but maybe the blend stands out more.

yellow is in, it seems.

Saw a very cute yellow blazer the other day, but it was quite costly.
Re: Which Of These Looks Do You Prefer On Uti Nwachukwu? by Born2beRich1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why is he wearing thick shade in the middle of the night
Re: Which Of These Looks Do You Prefer On Uti Nwachukwu? by Artistree: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Why is he wearing thick shade in the middle of the night

Bros, pls 4give him, he's a 1st time offender.
In another news, I loves d guy on d left...

(1) (Reply)

15 things You Didnt Know About Mrs Jonathan. / Uche Ogbodo Disgraced On Set Over Costumes; Blasts Costumier [EXCLUSIVE] / Steriods Gave Me Penis- Woman Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.