Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 (38778 Views)

Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Human Immortal By 2015 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by bcomputer101: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 immortalize

A Russian billionaire has unveiled plans to make humans immortal by converting them into “Terminator-style” cyborgs – a creature that’s part human and part machine – within the next three decades.

Thirty two-year-old mogul, Dmitry Itskov has been pushing the project forward since 2011 when he founded the 2045 Initiative.

His ultimate goal is to transfer a person’s mind or consciousness from a living brain into a machine with that its personality and memories intact.

The so called “Cyborg” will have no physical form, and exist in a network similar to the Internet and be able to travel at the speed of light all over the Earth, or even into the space.

Itskov’s first highly ambitious goal, called Avatar A, involves a person controlling a robotic human replica through a brain-machine interface (BMI), a technology that already exists.

The deadline for this first stage is set for 2020. The Avatar B, due in 2025, would involve transplanting a human brain into an artificial body “at the end of one’s life.”

Next in line is the Avatar C, that rolls around in 2035, that would also involve a human-machine brain transplant, but with all personality intact.

Itskov hopes the Initiative will have learned enough about the human mind to free it completely from physical form finally, by 2045.

According to the report, from the Internet-like hive mind, individual personalities could manifest themselves as holograms when they need to interact with their environment.

“We believe that it is possible and necessary to eliminate ageing and even death, and to overcome the fundamental limits of the physical and mental capabilities currently set by the restrictions of the physical body,” the project website says.

Itskov is recruiting scientists and authoring an open letter to the UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon, asking him to support to push society’s transition to “neo-humanity.”

Source: http:///LQaJ2

www.informationng.com/2013/04/russian-billionaire-plans-to-make-humans-immortal-by-2045.html

2 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by wesley80(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
And people to be chosen for conversion would be selected through a TV show called; Who wants to be a dickless cyborg?

20 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by shakol91(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
I think the russian billionaire talks that in his dream...lol

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
Goodluck with that, Mr. Russian billionaire.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
im be God? mtscheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Emmyk(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
If he aint dead by then.

32 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
This is what I have been dreaming of doing. The intelligences that made the planet earth are actually cyborg-like with nonperishable bodies.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: This is what I have been dreaming of doing. The intelligences that made the planet earth are actually cyborg-like with nonperishable bodies.
In your wildest dreams! Guy, wake up and stop living in fools paradise.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
berem: In your wildest dreams! Guy, wake up and stop living in fools paradise.
It was during my first OBE, via Astral Projection, that I figured out that the human body has 'mechanical nature'. The rotation of the other body at exactly 360 degrees and clock-like sound during the rotation, the pop sound and explosive ejection of the inner body to space was an experience I can not trade. It re-defined me.

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: It was during my first OBE, via Astral Projection, that I figured out that the human body has 'mechanical nature'. The rotation of the other body at exactly 360 degrees and clock-like sound during the rotation, the pop sound and explosive ejection of the inner body to space was an experience I can not trade. It re-defined me.
yawns! ok i don hear.

6 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: It was during my first OBE, via Astral Projection, that I figured out that the human body has 'mechanical nature'. The rotation of the other body at exactly 360 degrees and clock-like sound during the rotation, the pop sound and explosive ejection of the inner body to space was an experience I can not trade. It re-defined me.

So in that case, you are saying you are a wizard and you practise astral witchcraft?
Hmmn, dats interesting.
We need to protect kids from using this site, so many demons on display.

10 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
mobuch:

So in that case, you are saying you are a wizard and you practise astral witchcraft?
Hmmn, dats interesting.
We need to protect kids from using this site, so many demons on display.

If that is what you term witchcraft, then I must be a great Wizard. I am proud of it. Do not insult me again, this is just a warning.

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ifebosco: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: This is what I have been dreaming of doing. The intelligences that made the planet earth are actually cyborg-like with nonperishable bodies.
with your oga at the top gej??

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by 2million1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
bcomputer101: A Russian billionaire has unveiled plans to make
humans immortal by converting them into
“Terminator-style” cyborgs – a creature that’s
part human and part machine – within the next
three decades.

Thirty two-year-old
mogul, Dmitry Itskov
has been pushing the
project forward since
2011 when he founded
the 2045 Initiative.

His ultimate goal is to transfer a person’s mind or
consciousness from a living brain into a machine
with that its personality and memories intact.
The so called “Cyborg” will have no physical form,
and exist in a network similar to the Internet and be
able to travel at the speed of light all over the Earth,
or even into the space.

Itskov’s first highly ambitious goal, called Avatar A,
involves a person controlling a robotic human
replica through a brain-machine interface (BMI), a
technology that already exists.

The deadline for this first stage is set for 2020. The
Avatar B, due in 2025, would involve transplanting a
human brain into an artificial body “at the end of
one’s life.”

Next in line is the Avatar C, that rolls around in
2035, that would also involve a human-machine
brain transplant, but with all personality intact.
Itskov hopes the Initiative will have learned enough
about the human mind to free it completely from
physical form finally, by 2045.

According to the report, from the Internet-like hive
mind, individual personalities could manifest
themselves as holograms when they need to interact
with their environment.
“We believe that it is possible and necessary to
eliminate ageing and even death, and to overcome
the fundamental limits of the physical and mental
capabilities currently set by the restrictions of the
physical body,” the project website says.

Itskov is recruiting scientists and authoring an open
letter to the UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon,
asking him to support to push society’s transition to
“neo-humanity.”

Source: http:///LQaJ2

www.informationng.com/2013/04/russian-billionaire-plans-to-make-humans-immortal-by-2045.html
...and this is the result of watching too much hollywood sci-fi movies

4 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
ifebosco: with your oga at the top gej??
GEJ is in my DNA. Deal with it.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
It is time to take the Funding of Science away from the Governments, and the quest about Divinity from the controls of Religion and present both science and Divinity side by side within the confine of civil societies and NGOs.

Government and Religion happens to be the worst things to happen to evolution of science and God realization.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by TableLeg(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Waste of time and resources!!!

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
Table Leg :
Waste of time and resources!!!

Watch this Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=01hbkh4hXEk
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
The important thing is to explore ways of harnessing the human mind, and storing same in cyberspace where it can be accessed or even re-borned. If the minds of Tesla and Einstein could only been harnessed and harvested from cyber-servers, then humans would have evolved beyond where we are presently stucked.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by dridowu: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
Noting can ova cme nature

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
dridowu: Noting can ova cme nature
Humans are not separate from nature, we are a part of it, we only need to advance it.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
I have always known that the human mind is the ethereal archive server for all knowledge gathered all through our lifetime. The knowledge are transported from brain to mind via the sensors in the brain nerve endings that medical science is yet to explore. If, we can consciously retrieve information from the mind, by recalling events and issues, then we need mind-machine interface where information stored in the mind can be accessed via the computers.

If mind-machine interface is achieved, then one can actually programme and re-programme the minds. One can even mine (or hack into) the minds of Eistein and Tesla and other advanced scientists who passed on.

Come to think of it, what was the intention of building us a perishable body that dies and crowning us with a mind that survives death. Is there a reason the creators of man, wanted us to have a short life span ?

I can only but think that humanity have to take their case into their hands and create a generation of cyborgs that survives eternally.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
for where....., i am not against human development or advancement... i am just against challenging God... no try am

4 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
awon oloshi. this is so impossible
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by firstolalekan(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
HE MUST BE NUT
HE DESERVES THIS... THE BUMMING 3RD WORLD WAR SHOULD ERASE HIS FANTASIES..

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Pstsmith(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
where will i go? Il still be alive to see how it works in 2045
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by dasparrow: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
@Post

Some mere humans always trying to play God. The Russian should go ask what happened the last time silly humans try to play God by building the tower of Babel. Anyways, I wish Dmitry Itskov good luck in his quest.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by fittty(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Great!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Jerrygotswagg(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
After all those transplanp hope we go know wetin we dey do, make one person nor go dey control our brain after d transplant

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ayobase(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
A rich man will always propose in his mind!

Its good to propose and dream big!

I like the guy......he is so HOPEFUL!

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by jossynb(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
End of the world, 666.End of the world, 666.End of the world, 666.

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nairaman66(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
See the reason why Nations will rise against Nations? Being a Billyonaire is one thing, day dreaming is another!! This Ruskian Billyoonaire can dream on!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See The Baby Owl We Caught While Playing On The School Field / Fasasi Tosin Oladayo: Demfas Aerosystems Founder & An Inventor With Four Patents / How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.