Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,222 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Dislike Nice Guys (43739 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
You hear it all the time: “He was such a NICE Guy, and she’s such a Heartless Bitch for dumping him.”

And you might be wondering why women do not appreciate nice guys given the world to them.

I get letters from self-professed Nice Guys, complaining that women must WANT to be treated like shit, because THEY, the “Nice Guy” have failed repeatedly in relationships. This is akin to the false logic that “Whales are mammals. Whales live in the sea. Therefore, all mammals live in the sea.”

If you have one bad relationship after another, the only common denominator is YOU. Think about it.

What’s wrong with Nice Guys? The biggest problem is that most Nice Guys ™ are hideously insecure. They are so anxious to be liked and loved that they do things for other people to gain acceptance and attention, rather than for the simply pleasure of giving. You never know if a Nice Guy really likes you for who you are, or if he has glommed onto you out of desperation because you actually paid some kind of attention to him.

Nice Guys exude insecurity — a big red target for the predators of the world. There are women out there who are “users” — just looking for a sucker to take advantage of. Users home-in on “Nice Guys”, stroke their egos, take them for a ride, add a notch to their belts, and move on. It’s no wonder so many Nice Guys complain about women being horrible, when the so often the kind of woman that gets attracted to them is the lowest form of life…

Self-confident, caring, decent-hearted women find “Nice Guys” to be too clingy, self-abasing, and insecure.

Nice Guys go overboard. They bring roses to a “lets get together for coffee” date. They try to buy her affections with presents and fancy things. They think they know about romance, but their timing is all wrong, and they either come-on too strong, too hard and too fast, OR, they are so shy and unassertive, that they hang around pretending to be “friends”, in the hope that somehow, someway, they will get the courage up to ask her out for a “date”.

They are so desperate to please that they put aside their own needs, and place the object of their desire on a pedestal. Instead of appreciating her, they worship her. We are only human, and pedestals are narrow, confining places to be — not to mention the fact that we tend to fall off of them.

They cling to her, and want to be “one” with her for fear that if she is out of sight, she may disappear or become attracted to someone else. A Nice Guy often has trouble with emotional intimacy, because he believes that if she learns about the REAL person inside, she will no longer love him.

Nice Guys are always asking HER to make the decisions. They think it’s being equitable, but it puts an unfair burden of responsibility on her, and gives him the opportunity to blame her if the decision was an unwise one.

Nice Guys rarely speak up when something bothers them, and rarely state clearly what it is they want, need and expect. They fear that any kind of conflict might spell the end of the relationship. Instead of comprimising and negotiating, they repeatedly “give in”. When she doesn’t appreciate their sacrifice, they will complain that, “Everything I did, I did for her.”, as if this somehow elevates them to the status of martyrs. A woman doesn’t want a martyr. She wants an equal, caring, adult partner.

Nice Guys think that they will never meet anyone as special as she is. They use their adoration as a foundation for claiming that “no one will ever love her as much as I do.” Instead of being a profound statement of their devotion, this is a subtle, but nasty insult. It is akin to saying to her: “You are a difficult person, and only *I* can ever truly love you, so be thankful I’m here.”

The nice guy -needs- to believe that he is the best person for the object of his desires, because otherwise his insecurities will overrun him with jealousies and fear. The truth of the matter is that there are many people out there who can be a good match for her. We rarely stop loving people we truly care about. Even if we no longer continue the relationship, the feelings will continue… But love isn’t mutually exclusive. We can (and do) love many people in our lives, and romantic love is really no different. Though he may love her immensely, there will likely be other people who have loved her just as much in her past, and will love her just as much in the future. The irony of it all is: “Who would want to go out with someone who was inherintly unlovable anyways?”

More than loving the woman in his life, a Nice Guy NEEDS her. “She is my Life, my only source of happiness…” YECH! What kind of a burden is that to place on her? That SHE has to be responsible for YOUR happiness? Get a grip!

Another mistake Nice Guys make is to go after “hard luck” cases. They deliberately pick women with neuroses, problems, and personality disorders, because Nice Guys are “helpers”. A Nice Guy thinks that by “helping” this woman, it will make him a better, more lovable person. He thinks it will give him a sense of accomplishment, and that she will appreciate and love him more, for all his efforts and sacrifice. He is usually disappointed by the results.

This ultimately boils down to the fact that Nice Guys don’t like themselves. Is it any wonder women don’t like them? In order to truly love someone else, you must first love yourself. Too often Nice Guys mistake obsession for “love”.

Get this Guys: INSECURITY ISN’T SEXY. IT’S A TURNOFF.

You don’t have to be an ego-inflated, arrogant jerk. You just have to LIKE yourself. You have to know what you want out of life, and go after it. Only then will you be attractive to the kind of woman with whom a long-term relationship is possible.

tongue tongue tongue

29 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by naturality(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Absolutely true

And this traits are very much seen in younger women (below 21 years old)

But as they grow older and their congo has been shined by numerous bad boys who dumped them, they appreciate the nice guys.

Its not bad to be nice, but it limits your chance of getting laid, you would be stucked up in the friend zone, or the maga that they run to when they need care, advice and cash. (afterall, thats why you are nice)

constant drama and quarel stretches their emotions, and they fall deeply for guys with such traits.

Oya boy, try being bad if you wanna get laid. cool

30 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
The myth that "women don't like nice guys" is the biggest lie ever told... Heck, my doozy, CFCfan a la Mr. Nice Guy, just bagged a woman and increased his e-wives without an effort yesterday... grin

On a more serious note, even the so called "bad guys" always act nice when trying to get with a chic... no decent chic want an ar.sehole, to be honest..

I would have loved to break down all the points you highlighted in your post to prove you wrong... However, gatts so much on my plate for now... wink

8 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx: The myth that "women don't like nice guys" is the biggest lie ever told... Heck, my doozy, CFCfan a la Mr. Nice Guy, just bagged a woman and increased his e-wives without an effort yesterday... grin

On a more serious note, even the so called "bad guys" always act nice when trying to get with a chic... no decent chic want an ar.sehole, to be honest..

I would have loved to break down all the points you highlighted in your post to prove you wrong... However, gatts so much on my plate for now... wink

Tha age bracket might be a determining point just like naturality said, and being bad is relative.

The kind of bad boys girls like do not necessarily mean guys that goes about doing bad things, but a lively guy who can stand on his decision regardless, a guy that take charge and will not take bullshit from them. which are contrary to the nice boys.

there is also a popular saying that if you are out on a date with a girl, do something bad or try fighting with someone, it helps grin

and believe me, it works!

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
@OP
what a pile of nonsense!!!!!

- most nice guys are hideously insecure..... BULLSHIIT
just because you have to force yourself to be nice, does not mean that people who are naturally nice are faking it like you do. here is a clue: treat others as you want to be treated, live right and get tenfold in return!

- most nice guys exude insecurity.......BULLSHIIT
the fact that you automatically believe that being nice means being a fool is one of the reason why you have no idea what you are talking about. being nice means just that, and when there is no reason to be nice anymore then these guys become NOT nice any longer. pls stop associating being nice with being a MUGU....thats two different subjects.

- so many Nice Guys complain about women being horrible...........BULLSHIIT
if a woman is horrible then ALL guys would complain about her being horrible, not only the nice ones, duh!

- Nice Guys go overboard........BULLSHIIT
just because YOU dont do certain things, or dont live by these criterias, shouldnt be a reason to dismiss those who do. women like to be offered flowers FACT! men try to buy women's affection by any mean necessary, FACT! all men have different view of romance and there is no "one set fits all" when it comes to romance, FACT! thinking that nice guys ALWAYS fail in love is your ultimate fail of the day, FACT! being nice doesnt mean being stoopid, the day you realize that is the day you will have a fair chance on understanding the issue, FACT!

a man that worships or puts a woman on a pedestal is a fool, a man that respects a woman and cares for her needs to the best of his capable abilities is a nice guy. just because YOU cannot care for a woman (because of you egotistical BS) does not make your actions better than the nice guy's.
treat people the way YOU want to be treated, and basta!

as for your idea that nice guys are men that "cling to women, and want to be one with them for fear that if she is out of sight, she may disappear or become attracted to someone else" i can only laugh in Swahili and ask myself where do you come up with so much nonsense?!

- A Nice Guy often has trouble with emotional intimacy.........BULLSHIIT, the fact that YOUR insecure self believes that a nice guy is automatically faking (thus afraid that his true self will get busted) is another reason why you are failing in this subject. try to use your brain, remove your low self esteem ego out of the equation, and realize that many men are nice to women simply because that in their NATURE, and they are not faking as you may think.

- Nice Guys are always asking HER to make the decisions........BULLSHIIT
wherever you get your manual on "nice guys" i suggest you go and get a refund. your idea of nice guys is so wrong that only a biatch slap at a 90degrees angle may help you wake up from your nonsense (with all due respect)
some people are not strong or forward like that,and require that others make decision for them...... and there is NOTHING wrong with that.

- Nice Guys rarely speak up when something bothers them,........ BULLSHIIT
some guy are indeed shy, and again there is nothing wrong with that......

- Nice Guys think that they will never meet anyone as special as she is.........BULLSHIIT
there is nothing wrong in showing a woman that you care for her, and if she is special then by all means men need to show that too. men like you have so much crap embedded in their DNA that they have lost the plot on how to treat women properly. if you meet a special woman then SHOW HER THAT SHE IS, end of story!
men should love (the right) women the best they can, as hard as they can, with no boundaries.

- The nice guy -needs- to believe that he is the best person for the object of his desires..... ON THE CONTRARY all men should believe in themselves and believe that they are the best person for any woman. the ones who think that they are not good enough are simply insecure low self esteem being. who cares who could be a good match for a lady IF YOU ARE THE ONE DATING HER?! if these other people were "good match" then THEY would be dating her at that moment, not YOU, duh! only an insecure low self esteem person think the way you do.

- More than loving the woman in his life, a Nice Guy NEEDS her.........BULLSHIIT we ALL need women, and any fool who believes that he doesnt is either extremely gayy or deluded! at the end of the day, no man can be truly happy unless he has a good loving woman by his side to share his happiness!

- Nice Guys go after “hard luck” cases..........BULLSHIIT
most women dont show their true on the first date, and some can hide their true self until you say I DO..... only men with misplaced ego would think that they can ALWAYS tell who a woman truly is. some men are novices and shouldnt be blame for their inexperience (aka being a novice)! some men give EVERY women a chance and shouldnt be blame for being open minded like that! some men want "different" women, and that should only be THEIR choices to make, and certainly shouldnt be blamed for that. just because YOU dont like such woman is all on you, but dont automatically blame men who do.

- Nice Guys don’t like themselves.....THE ICING ON THE CAKE OF ALL BULLSHIIT
so if i understand the OP correctly, a man who is nice to others doesnt love himself, bwaaaaah! men like the OP has issues with women, and thus wants all men to think as low as he does of women. there is nothing wrong with being nice to someone, there isnothing wrong with caring for someone, OP should try it someday, it may do him a lot of good.

104 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by yuzedo: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
MRbrownJay is back! The undisputed Doyen of Romance.. OPP (Original Playa-Pîmp) of Life! Salut! grin grin grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Arsenate(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
what a pile of nonsense!!!!!

- most nice guys are hideously insecure..... BULLSHIIT
just because you have to force yourself to be nice, does not mean that people who are naturally nice are faking it like you do. here is a clue: treat others as you want to be treated, live right and get tenfold in return!

- most nice guys exude insecurity.......BULLSHIIT
the fact that you automatically believe that being nice means being a fool is one of the reason why you have no idea what you are talking about. being nice means just that, and when there is no reason to be nice anymore then these guys become NOT nice any longer. pls stop associating being nice with being a MUGU....thats two different subjects.

- so many Nice Guys complain about women being horrible...........BULLSHIIT
if a woman is horrible then ALL guys would complain about her being horrible, not only the nice ones, duh!

- Nice Guys go overboard........BULLSHIIT
just because YOU dont do certain things, or dont live by these criterias, shouldnt be a reason to dismiss those who do. women like to be offered flowers FACT! men try to buy women's affection by any mean necessary, FACT! all men have different view of romance and there is no "one set fits all" when it comes to romance, FACT! thinking that nice guys ALWAYS fail in love is your ultimate fail of the day, FACT! being nice doesnt mean being stoopid, the day you realize that is the day you will have a fair chance on understanding the issue, FACT!

a man that worships or puts a woman on a pedestal is a fool, a man that respects a woman and cares for her needs to the best of his capable abilities is a nice guy. just because YOU cannot care for a woman (because of you egotistical BS) does not make your actions better than the nice guy's.
treat people the way YOU want to be treated, and basta!

as for your idea that nice guys are men that "cling to women, and want to be one with them for fear that if she is out of sight, she may disappear or become attracted to someone else" i can only laugh in Swahili and ask myself where do you come up with so much nonsense?!

- A Nice Guy often has trouble with emotional intimacy.........BULLSHIIT, the fact that YOUR insecure self believes that a nice guy is automatically faking (thus afraid that his true self will get busted) is another reason why you are failing in this subject. try to use your brain, remove your low self esteem ego out of the equation, and realize that many men are nice to women simply because that in their NATURE, and they are not faking as you may think.

- Nice Guys are always asking HER to make the decisions........BULLSHIIT
wherever you get your manual on "nice guys" i suggest you go and get a refund. your idea of nice guys is so wrong that only a biatch slap at a 90degrees angle may help you wake up from your nonsense (with all due respect)
some people are not strong or forward like that,and require that others make decision for them...... and there is NOTHING wrong with that.

- Nice Guys rarely speak up when something bothers them,........ BULLSHIIT
some guy are indeed shy, and again there is nothing wrong with that......

- Nice Guys think that they will never meet anyone as special as she is.........BULLSHIIT
there is nothing wrong in showing a woman that you care for her, and if she is special then by all means men need to show that too. men like you have so much crap embedded in their DNA that they have lost the plot on how to treat women properly. if you meet a special woman then SHOW HER THAT SHE IS, end of story!
men should love (the right) women the best they can, as hard as they can, with no boundaries.

- The nice guy -needs- to believe that he is the best person for the object of his desires..... ON THE CONTRARY all men should believe in themselves and believe that they are the best person for any woman. the ones who think that they are not good enough are simply insecure low self esteem being. who cares who could be a good match for a lady IF YOU ARE THE ONE DATING HER?! if these other people were "good match" then THEY would be dating her at that moment, not YOU, duh! only an insecure low self esteem person think the way you do.

- More than loving the woman in his life, a Nice Guy NEEDS her.........BULLSHIIT we ALL need women, and any fool who believes that he doesnt is either extremely gayy or deluded! at the end of the day, no man can be truly happy unless he has a good loving woman by his side to share his happiness!

- Nice Guys go after “hard luck” cases..........BULLSHIIT
most women dont show their true on the first date, and some can hide their true self until you say I DO..... only men with misplaced ego would think that they can ALWAYS tell who a woman truly is. some men are novices and shouldnt be blame for their inexperience (aka being a novice)! some men give EVERY women a chance and shouldnt be blame for being open minded like that! some men want "different" women, and that should only be THEIR choices to make, and certainly shouldnt be blamed for that. just because YOU dont like such woman is all on you, but dont automatically blame men who do.

- Nice Guys don’t like themselves.....THE ICING ON THE CAKE OF ALL BULLSHIIT
so if i understand the OP correctly, a man who is nice to others doesnt love himself, bwaaaaah! men like the OP has issues with women, and thus wants all men to think as low as he does of women. there is nothing wrong with being nice to someone, there isnothing wrong with caring for someone, OP should try it someday, it may do him a lot of good.
damn, you just threw the op's "hard work" into the bin. You're mean, lol.

7 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Uch74(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
This is true! Girls love bad boys because they are bad..Bad boys don't have time to please a gurl-they say things as blunt as they appear(no time for mincing words)...Gurls fall for the guy who doesn't seem to be conscious of the fact that they do exist....The problem with most guys is that they engross themselves with trying to please gurls-they make light their words so as not to hurt the gurl...These sinfully-hot babes are used to being toasted,praised,worshiped,guys falling at their feet-ur S̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥†̥ tongue won't change anything(they're used to receiving those kind of stupid compliments).........."Gurls are naturally drawn to that hot guy that seem not recognize their beauty-the guys who doesn't see them as xtraordinary & has no biz in being nice to them..(They see it as a challenge & often unconsciously see themselves secretly trying to know this guy & will eventually fall shamelessly in love with the guy).......guys, make una say things as they are - f*ck stupid compliments!

7 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Uch74(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
@dahonestboss.......Your thread is okay.......make "Mr Bullshit"(Arsenate) go do him own research..If he has nothing good to comment, he should just view and move on! Ki ni big deal!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
MrBrownJay

You should say your views without resorting to insult.

thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Mcleo007(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
It sucks being a nice guy, believe me. Be yourself and act within your boundary. You attract your kind. A nice girl attract a nice guy and a bad girl vice-versa

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by switdick(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
In a girl's world,Nice means something diff

So ask them....grin

Its all relative...

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by UncleJJ(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
Uch74: This is true! Girls love bad boys because they are bad..Bad boys don't have time to please a gurl-they say things as blunt as they appear(no time for mincing words)...Gurls fall for the guy who doesn't seem to be conscious of the fact that they do exist....The problem with most guys is that they engross themselves with trying to please gurls-they make light their words so as not to hurt the gurl...These sinfully-hot babes are used to being toasted,praised,worshiped,guys falling at their feet-ur S̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥†̥ tongue won't change anything(they're used to receiving those kind of stupid compliments).........."Gurls are naturally drawn to that hot guy that seem not recognize their beauty-the guys who doesn't see them as xtraordinary & has no biz in being nice to them..(They see it as a challenge & often unconsciously see themselves secretly trying to know this guy & will eventually fall shamelessly in love with the guy).......guys, make una say things as they are - f*ck stupid compliments!

Your proly still dating those broke 21 yr old girls. Big babes like nice, cos they dnt fk around ... Go figure

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by sunnyt1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
The OP is very right, Gals naturally reject guys who love them and chase the ones they think dey love, So why shd dey lament wen dos bad guys give dem lamentable experiences.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by pomporiking: 1:18am On Apr 08, 2013
When you're older and smarter you would keep wondering why those same women keep marrying the nice guys

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 08, 2013
There're plenty of women out there who like nice guys.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Uch74(m): 3:54am On Apr 08, 2013
pompori king: When you're older and smarter you would keep wondering why those same women keep marrying the nice guys
sure they would marry the nice ones when they are older and more matured.....but have U̶̲̥̅̊ ever wondered why they keep falling for the bad boys when they are younger? Let's say,it's really mind-blowing! Lol........say things the way they are,don't stoop so low or result to being at her beck and call just to show her U̶̲̥̅̊ are a nice guy who should be trusted with her love......Be urself....no one says U̶̲̥̅̊ should be vulgar or stupid though...Just keep your emotions in heck and don't be too quick to please gurls.....

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 08, 2013
Yield: There're plenty of women out there who like nice guys.
No there are not. As from me I'm eternally a nice, romantic, kindhearted human if you know what I mean and sme pple think they can walk over me because of these. Mscheww.
I'll just keep being nice to I land myself a nice woman too.
The character of some (the average) Nigerian girl is that of dependency, greed. Imagine a girl telling me to send her money to her acct jst because I asked her out. I deleted her from my mind sharply. And this girl is one of the so called "good girls"

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 08, 2013
12 inches!:

No there are not. As from me I'm eternally a nice, romantic, kindhearted human if you know what I mean and sme pple think they can walk over me because of these. Mscheww.
I'll just keep being nice to I land myself a nice woman too.
The character of some (the average) Nigerian girl is that of dependency, greed. Imagine a girl telling me to send her money to her acct jst because I asked her out. I deleted her from my mind sharply. And this girl is one of the so called "good girls"

Yes, there are =p. Well, I'm one. And I'm sure there're others out there who like nice guys. Or maybe I'm just an exception. You should stand up for yourself more, if you feel like you're being walked on, especially if someone's treating you unfairly.

Arrogant, disrespectful men are not attractive, at least not to me. You describe yourself as an "eternally nice, romantic, kindhearted human". Those are wonderful qualities to have. I love kindhearted people. Don't ever change who you are for anyone. It'll pay off in the end. And whoever you end up with will be a lucky lady because she's got a good man by her side.

8 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by 190: 5:52am On Apr 08, 2013
yuzedo: MRbrownJay is back! The undisputed Doyen of Romance.. OPP (Original Playa-Pîmp) of Life! Salut! grin grin grin

first i grin grin grin grin

dahonestboss: MrBrownJay

You should say your views without resorting to insult.

thank you

and then this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by 190: 5:53am On Apr 08, 2013
to be honest,

I was arrogant to YIELD and she still loved me

#Badboy-style works for me all the time# cool
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by pomporiking: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2013
Uch74: sure they would marry the nice ones when they are older and more matured.....but have U̶̲̥̅̊ ever wondered why they keep falling for the bad boys when they are younger? Let's say,it's really mind-blowing! Lol........say things the way they are,don't stoop so low or result to being at her beck and call just to show her U̶̲̥̅̊ are a nice guy who should be trusted with her love......Be urself....no one says U̶̲̥̅̊ should be vulgar or stupid though...Just keep your emotions in heck and don't be too quick to please gurls.....

Well that's your opinion,buh I tink the gehs ure referring to are those small gehs who don't know sh*t,the mature ones nowadays don't rili give a phuck if ure nice or bad.as far as u satisfy their needs financially,sexually and emotionally

And you need to stop wiv the BAD BOY talk,u can be bad and broke gehs wouldn't care.they get attracted to them cos of their swag and moni and looks not cos of what they do.the same way gehs are attracted to nice guys if they've got the swag and ego
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
Yield:

Yes, there are =p. Well, I'm one. And I'm sure there're others out there who like nice guys. Or maybe I'm just an exception. You should stand up for yourself more, if you feel like you're being walked on, especially if someone's treating you unfairly.

Arrogant, disrespectful men are not attractive, at least not to me. You describe yourself as an "eternally nice, romantic, kindhearted human". Those are wonderful qualities to have. I love kindhearted people. Don't ever change who you are for anyone. It'll pay off in the end. And whoever you end up with will be a lucky lady because she's got a good man by her side.

Good one Yield
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Abujafood: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
The write up by the OP is what any sensible and experienced person will call deluded hogwash!

Your opinion is not fact Mr OP you're free to air it but don't try and shove it down another man's throat!

Sensible and mature ladies love nice guys and you don't obviously understand what being nice really means! Stop spreading ignorance Mr. man!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
Abujafood: The write up by the OP is what any sensible and experienced person will call deluded hogwash!

Your opinion is not fact Mr OP you're free to air it but don't try and shove it down another man's throat!

Sensible and mature ladies love nice guys and you don't obviously understand what being nice really means! Stop spreading ignorance Mr. man!

Mr man

This does not apply to all girls generally. Like I said earlier, this trait is common in younger females and shallow thinking girls. Even yield (that is a woman) testified that there are girl who are like these,

Oya, go sell your food now.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by GraceBestowed(f): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Taaa!! I, personally, like nice guys, and know a lot of girls that do. Yea, SOME women prefer bad boys, but trust me, a woman who is ready to have peace of mind will be with a nice guy that will treat her right.

Your nice guys are looking for love in all the wrong places.

**Take a cue from the thread a lady opened, because she liked CFCFan!

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by babarazy: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
Abeg who go summarize am ƒøЯ M̶̲̅ε biko
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Ogundale(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
What ever am out?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by akposdude(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
woman can dislike a guy if he is not proactive in bed & not caring when it matter most on bed, women hatre a guy dat is like fowl in bed.also if u are a cheater
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Op things haven't gone your way with a woman,obviously. Get over it and stop brooding on it. If you're a nice person, you'll find someone equally nice who deserves to be treated well and treats you well in return.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.