Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Dislike Nice Guys (43816 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by RedLight1: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Good, bad, worse, nice.
the best is to Be yourself..
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by braxjay(m): 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
well it all depends on the peeps involved. a Mr nice guy to his soul-mate is rosy and really cute cos she has taken him for who he is.

but a Mr nice for a girl who wants to flex, groove, play, and pardon me ladies gold-dig, is more like a distraction/ irritation to the lady.

my advice to guys is know the kinda person u r out wit and her priory, if shes the later, step up ur game if the former hmmm u might as well just get married wink

every woman who wants to get married like a nice guy grin grin grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
what a pile of nonsense!!!!!

- most nice guys are hideously insecure..... BULLSHIIT
just because you have to force yourself to be nice, does not mean that people who are naturally nice are faking it like you do. here is a clue: treat others as you want to be treated, live right and get tenfold in return!

- most nice guys exude insecurity.......BULLSHIIT
the fact that you automatically believe that being nice means being a fool is one of the reason why you have no idea what you are talking about. being nice means just that, and when there is no reason to be nice anymore then these guys become NOT nice any longer. pls stop associating being nice with being a MUGU....thats two different subjects.

- so many Nice Guys complain about women being horrible...........BULLSHIIT
if a woman is horrible then ALL guys would complain about her being horrible, not only the nice ones, duh!

- Nice Guys go overboard........BULLSHIIT
just because YOU dont do certain things, or dont live by these criterias, shouldnt be a reason to dismiss those who do. women like to be offered flowers FACT! men try to buy women's affection by any mean necessary, FACT! all men have different view of romance and there is no "one set fits all" when it comes to romance, FACT! thinking that nice guys ALWAYS fail in love is your ultimate fail of the day, FACT! being nice doesnt mean being stoopid, the day you realize that is the day you will have a fair chance on understanding the issue, FACT!

a man that worships or puts a woman on a pedestal is a fool, a man that respects a woman and cares for her needs to the best of his capable abilities is a nice guy. just because YOU cannot care for a woman (because of you egotistical BS) does not make your actions better than the nice guy's.
treat people the way YOU want to be treated, and basta!

as for your idea that nice guys are men that "cling to women, and want to be one with them for fear that if she is out of sight, she may disappear or become attracted to someone else" i can only laugh in Swahili and ask myself where do you come up with so much nonsense?!

- A Nice Guy often has trouble with emotional intimacy.........BULLSHIIT, the fact that YOUR insecure self believes that a nice guy is automatically faking (thus afraid that his true self will get busted) is another reason why you are failing in this subject. try to use your brain, remove your low self esteem ego out of the equation, and realize that many men are nice to women simply because that in their NATURE, and they are not faking as you may think.

- Nice Guys are always asking HER to make the decisions........BULLSHIIT
wherever you get your manual on "nice guys" i suggest you go and get a refund. your idea of nice guys is so wrong that only a biatch slap at a 90degrees angle may help you wake up from your nonsense (with all due respect)
some people are not strong or forward like that,and require that others make decision for them...... and there is NOTHING wrong with that.

- Nice Guys rarely speak up when something bothers them,........ BULLSHIIT
some guy are indeed shy, and again there is nothing wrong with that......

- Nice Guys think that they will never meet anyone as special as she is.........BULLSHIIT
there is nothing wrong in showing a woman that you care for her, and if she is special then by all means men need to show that too. men like you have so much crap embedded in their DNA that they have lost the plot on how to treat women properly. if you meet a special woman then SHOW HER THAT SHE IS, end of story!
men should love (the right) women the best they can, as hard as they can, with no boundaries.

- The nice guy -needs- to believe that he is the best person for the object of his desires..... ON THE CONTRARY all men should believe in themselves and believe that they are the best person for any woman. the ones who think that they are not good enough are simply insecure low self esteem being. who cares who could be a good match for a lady IF YOU ARE THE ONE DATING HER?! if these other people were "good match" then THEY would be dating her at that moment, not YOU, duh! only an insecure low self esteem person think the way you do.

- More than loving the woman in his life, a Nice Guy NEEDS her.........BULLSHIIT we ALL need women, and any fool who believes that he doesnt is either extremely gayy or deluded! at the end of the day, no man can be truly happy unless he has a good loving woman by his side to share his happiness!

- Nice Guys go after “hard luck” cases..........BULLSHIIT
most women dont show their true on the first date, and some can hide their true self until you say I DO..... only men with misplaced ego would think that they can ALWAYS tell who a woman truly is. some men are novices and shouldnt be blame for their inexperience (aka being a novice)! some men give EVERY women a chance and shouldnt be blame for being open minded like that! some men want "different" women, and that should only be THEIR choices to make, and certainly shouldnt be blamed for that. just because YOU dont like such woman is all on you, but dont automatically blame men who do.

- Nice Guys don’t like themselves.....THE ICING ON THE CAKE OF ALL BULLSHIIT
so if i understand the OP correctly, a man who is nice to others doesnt love himself, bwaaaaah! men like the OP has issues with women, and thus wants all men to think as low as he does of women. there is nothing wrong with being nice to someone, there isnothing wrong with caring for someone, OP should try it someday, it may do him a lot of good.

but the op is right - nice guys finish last!
after reading your long epistle, i realised you and the op are not on the same page of what being nice and not being nice entails. a bad guy isn't a tout or someone that disrespects women(far from it), he's not just a wuss like the nice guy. the single most important factor is most nice guys are single - women don't want them in a relationship, they just want them as platonic friends or bodyguards!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

after reading your long epistle, i realised you and the op are not on the same page of what being nice and not being nice entails. a bad guy isn't a tout or someone that disrespects women(far from it), he's not just a wuss like the nice guy. the single most important factor is most nice guys are single - women don't want them in a relationship, they just want them as platonic friends or bodyguards!

1000+ likes

He definitely copied and posted this from another place, I am very sure.

Thatnks for clarification, wanted someone else to say it!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by dolphinife: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
if you go on a research, you will found out that most girls love guys who can beat the hell out of them, who's very jealous and dnt take shits frm their partner.
most guys will take you for granted if they perceive that you are too nice to a fault. they will termed you as SUEGBE or MAGA....
if you are a guy, learn how to drink, smoke and womanise a lot. most girls love any guy that does that
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
just read the ish you wrote. Please men i am begging you, stop thinking you know what women want, then when you do what you think you know women want, than you say women don't know what we want yet you do not know what women want. There is a big difference between a MUMU and a nice guy. Just because a guy is nice does not mean he is a "wuss" or is boring or unadventurous, or is a walk-over. Nice guys usually treat their women with respect, are caring and dnt play games. If all nice men are wuss then all men are wuss. So married men are never nice to their wife's etc. Please from a women perspective we prefer nice guys over a bad guy anyday. And i think you are confusing the word MUMU with a nice guy
coogar:

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by chuksme(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
It is true. Girls hate nice guys especially all these little ones that have not experienced life. They only ones that like nice guys, are those ones who have experience life enough and badly bitten by bad guys. After all these experiences they now can differentiate between being nice and bad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
are you are saying that nice guys are attracted to brain-sick(mad) women? if so one can categorically conclude that most pretty lady are mad.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
please dnt confuse most girls with the prostitutes you hang out with? What kind of respectable decent lady would want a guy who can beat the hell out of them. Wow very disturbing, feel sorry for some women who end up with men like this
dolphinife: if you go on a research, you will found out that most girls love guys who can beat the hell out of them, who's very jealous and dnt take shits frm their partner.
most guys will take you for granted if they perceive that you are too nice to a fault. they will termed you as SUEGBE or MAGA....
if you are a guy, learn how to drink, smoke and womanise a lot. most girls love any guy that does that
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
just read the ish you wrote. Please men i am begging you, stop thinking you know what women want, then when you do what you think you know women want, than you say women don't know what we want yet you do not know what women want. There is a big difference between a MUMU and a nice guy. Just because a guy is nice does not mean he is a "wuss" or is boring or unadventurous, or is a walk-over. Nice guys usually treat their women with respect, are caring and dnt play games. If all nice men are wuss then all men are wuss. So married men are never nice to their wife's etc. Please from a women perspective we prefer nice guys over a bad guy anyday. And i think you are confusing the word MUMU with a nice guy

firstly, this theory holds true in singlehood....not for married peops
how can you say men don't know what women want? a serial player who dates women in every area code and walk away with their goldmine follow a particular set of rules....he adheres to these rules and he never fails. how can you then say he doesn't know what women want. fact remains majority of the nice dudes are wussies and women want men who can handle them with a high degree of self confidence.....once they see it lacking in mr. nice guy, they simply put him in their friendzone!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
It is so obviously that some of you men watched too much hollywood movies. Bad boy for what. Truth is high School ladies or still immature women will want a bad boy, they think its fun and exciting. But mature women who are serious about life and their future will rather go for a nice guy anyday. AS for me i will always take a nice guy kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
I hear you but this has nothing to do with Nice guys. Unfortunately some women are big time Mumu's and fall for everything a guy tells them and that is why players keep playing sad
coogar:

firstly, this theory holds true in singlehood....not for married peops
how can you say men don't know what women want? a serial player who dates women in every area code and walk away with their goldmine follow a particular set of rules....he adheres to these rules and he never fails. how can you then say he doesn't know what women want. fact remains majority of the nice dudes are wussies and women want men who can handle them with a high degree of self confidence.....once they see it lacking in mr. nice guy, they simply put him in their friendzone!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
igbo_barbie: It is so obviously that some of you men watched too much hollywood movies. Bad boy for what. Truth is high School ladies or still immature women will want a bad boy, they think its fun and exciting. But mature women who are serious about life and their future will rather go for a nice guy anyday. AS for me i will always take a nice guy kiss kiss

exactly, very common in younger and fool.ish girls

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bad boys are for Fun. Nice guys are for keeps. So it depends on what the lady is looking for.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I hear you but this has nothing to do with Nice guys. Unfortunately some women are big time Mumu's and fall for everything a guy tells them and that is why players keep playing sad

i think it's harsh to say some women are mumus - that's bang out of order.
that some women prefer men who give them the thrills and some dose of unpredictability should not qualify them as mumus. you obviously prefer the boring slobs, majority prefer the men that take them to dizzying heights of excitement.

all i know is most nice guys are single.....

1 Like

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
V0LV0tic: Bad boys are for Fun. Nice guys are for keeps. So it depends on what the lady is looking for.

How old are you smiley
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

that some women prefer men who gives them the thrills and some dose of unpredictability should not qualify them as mumus. you obviously prefer the boring slobs, majority prefer the men that take them to dizzying heights of excitement.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Decryptor(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
I don't know what to say about this cos to tell you the truth, women are just confused...THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY WANT FROM A GUY.
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
Old enough wink
dahonestboss:

How old are you smiley
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
Decryptor: I don't know what to say about this cos to tell you the truth, women are just confused...THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY WANT FROM A GUY.

therefore anything goes.....
so whether you are nice or "bad", there's a woman out there for you. so why kill yourself as a guy by going out of your way to please? by the time a nice guy gathers up his balls to approach the woman he wants, a bad guy is already there eating from the land flowing with milk and honey.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
Decryptor: I don't know what to say about this cos to tell you the truth, women are just confused...THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY WANT FROM A GUY.

believe me, even my younger cousin told me the reason why she jilted her bf was that he is too nice and caring. He doesnt challenge her, gives her everything she want and even when she was wrong, he apologise instead.

Here is a thread about a girl jilting her boyfriend because he was too nice.

Below is a Topic by CandieAngle12

So I used to date this guy. We dated for one year. Things were goin good but then I broke up wit him on his bday becos he was just too nice. He did everything for me n never complained becos he said he loved me. I thot he was borin because I wanted some1 that wuld argue wit me n not do everything infact I wanted a bad boy while he was a good boy. I wasn't satisfied even tho I knew he adored me. Well we have been broken up for four months now but we r still frends. Now I have grown to miss him and I tink I want him bac. My quetion is how do I get him bac? Do u think he wud agree 2 date me again?

https://www.nairaland.com/1048728/how-get-him-bac

Girls ehn? confused set of human beings, especially the younger ones
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
lmfao thats where you are wrong. Who says Nice guys are not unpredictable or give women thrills? Pls try not to Generalise all "Nice Men" as Alien Species who are weak and cannot satisfy their gf's. That's like saying all Nice girls do not know how to have fun. It has nothing to do with that. Secondly i may sound harsh but it's the truth, Some women who keep falling over the same shit these men tell them and even inside they know better am sorry to say are Mumu's.
coogar:

that some women prefer men who gives them the thrills and some dose of unpredictability should not qualify them as mumus. you obviously prefer the boring slobs, majority prefer the men that take them to dizzying heights of excitement.

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
coogar:

so whether you are nice or "bad", there's a woman out there for you. so why kill yourself as a guy by going out of your way to please? by the time a nice guy gathers up his balls to approach the woman he wants, a bad guy is already there eating from the land flowing with milk and honey.

But when you compare the ratio of the guys that really enjoy the punny, I cn categorically tell you that its the bad boys

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lmfao thats where you are wrong. Who says Nice guys are not unpredictable or give women thrills? Pls try not to Generalise all "Nice Men" as Alien Species who are weak and cannot satisfy their gf's. That's like saying all Nice girls do not know how to have fun. It has nothing to do with that. Secondly i may sound harsh but it's the truth, Some women who keep falling over the same shit these men tell them and even inside they know better am sorry to say are Mumu's.

you mean to say Predictable I guess?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Like igbo barbie said its the immature and childish girls who do that, they are the ones who do not know what they want and realise what they have an in end they will be the ones running after the guy crying for him back. And like i said there is a diff between a Mumu and a nice guy.
dahonestboss:

believe me, even my younger cousin told me the reason why she jilted her bf was that he is too nice and caring. He doesnt challenge her, gives her everything she want and even when she was wrong, he apologise instead.

Here is a thread about a girl jilting her boyfriend because he was too nice

https://www.nairaland.com/1048728/how-get-him-bac
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
lol yes
dahonestboss:

you mean to say Predictable I guess?
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2013

Hmnnnn.... sad

I know no Lady needs a man that still has a bed space in His Mother's house @ d age of 27 n abv.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
Now you are confusing a shy guy with a nice guy undecided Anyways bad guys, nice guys, shy guys, muumu guys, there is a gal out there for you
coogar:

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by coogar: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:

nice guys are predictable.......
it's the same ol' same ol' niceties everyday of the week. they don't challenge their women mentally for the fear she might get angry and break up with them. there's no single thrill in a nice guy cos he doesn't want to take any risks that might jeopardise his relationship. i can go on and on......nice guys are only good as platonic friends for most women. they don't make the cut when a woman decides to give her heart out!

Subomi-luv:
Now you are confusing a shy guy with a nice guy undecided Anyways bad guys, nice guys, shy guys, muumu guys, there is a gal out there for you

nice guys are mostly shy!
they do everything by the book - they are scared of confrontation or anything that would spark a debate or argument....they just dïckride their women. whether right or wrong, they always agree their woman is right!
Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Oxygenbutter77(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
I don't agree. You are talking about a Jew, stupid geek, dollie or a Love reject. A nice guy is also different from a good guy and is also different from a Kiddish guy. Maybe you don't use these terms but you actually discribed a Kiddish guy or a naive guy. And a Kiddish guy may wake up from his assumption oneday to make amends but on the otherhand Nice and Good guys mostly remain thesame in a life time. A good guy loves, may not want to have sex, not indecent with words, loves himself more and is a guy of conviction as in well balanced. He also has time for others and looks before he leaps. Girls who are infantuated leave them because they may be moderate in bed and are not willing to be reckless with their resources(time, money, time and social standing). A nice guy actually loves the female more( perhaps as an equal) and is willing to take risk out of respect and compassion but he is not stupid. Also nice guys dont play women and they show a lot of Chivalry and are self concious of their outward persona. The women who say the Nice guys are too nice may because of Stature which carries a lot of connotations and not attitude. Niceness is an attitude. I have seen charming guys who are also nice guys and are not stupid and dont play women even when society tells them you can have anybody at anytime. The Kiddish ones somewhat behave like what the OP said. A woman wants security and A nice guy is security; that is why when they die, their women follow in months. Good guy are too rational. Only stupid female dispise the nice bcuz of sex and swaggs and the superficial demeanors but we know their end in 20yrs time when her kids are shackled to her wall of shame and inferiority complex. She regrets she did have an eye for the Nice, Strong, Powerhouse, Megaman and the Good. I despise Bad guys, so i wont analyze them. Even a 40yr old can still be Kiddish. Your article is insulting.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Dislike Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Firstly are u male or female? Secondly since you clearly feel you are the spokesman and guru of nice men and women then think wat you may. The reality is we are all different and have different experiences. Maybe in your experiences it may hold true but in mine its different. I only date nice guys and have never felt bored or felt he was predictable etc etc. No man is the same as the next. Thats like me saying all bad boys make bad spouses or fathers. Anyways lets agree to disagree. But as for my personal preference i prefer a nice guy anytime.quote author=coogar]

nice guys are predictable.......
it's the same ol' same ol' niceties everyday of the week. they don't challenge their women mentally for the fear she might get angry and break up with them. there's no single thrill in a nice guy cos he doesn't want to take any risks that might jeopardise his relationship. i can go on and on......nice guys are only good as platonic friends for most women. they don't make the cut when a woman decides to give her heart out!

nice guys are mostly shy!
they do everything by the book - they are scared of confrontation or anything that would spark a debate or argument....they just dïckride their women. whether right or wrong, they always agree their woman is right![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students / This Is Why Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.