Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) (40080 Views)

Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) / Power Of Bleaching Cream: Complete Transformation Of Vera Sidika (photos) / New Video And Pics Of Vera Sidika Twerking In Her Closet...this One Big O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Ejine(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
Well, if the story from the Daily Independent is anything to go by, then Kenyan socialite Vera Sidika, along with Nigeria's "Kukere" crooner Inyanya and a host of other personalities across Africa, will be featured in the upcoming season of the hit reality show, Big Brother Africa.

This thread, as the name suggests, is not much about the other stars from BBA or even our very own Inyanya, but about this black beauty from Kenya... Afterall, being a man who is well known around this Nairaland site as a lover of big you-know-whats, I just couldn't resist grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ahZnaM5Ted0/UTO8-BYbqNI/AAAAAAAAU_c/-0fLvEagX1s/s1600/vera+sidika+2.jpg[/img]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Afam4eva(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Chineke Nna onye Onitsha

24 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by martyns303(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Gratia(f): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ukwu sara mbara!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by MrGlobe(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
*sign of the cross* wtf! lawd have maarcy
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by goldfish80(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lord give me strenght embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Madamthetop: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
Oluwa Mi oOoH!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by sagytariusTM1: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
...in that case, Flavour N'abania should be representing us. I strongly believe he can handle her way more than Iyanya.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by kennyonthrone(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ihe mna eri....Nwata nwaanyi bu ihe mna eri
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by chukxie(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
I'm seeing things! I'm seeing things... My eyes!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by chukxie(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
I'm seeing things! grin grin I'm seeing things! My eyes cool
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
Abeg make i jus rest 4 ds thread small. Afterall everyday no be xmas.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by gboso: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
Datz d koko
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ds chic is going to relocate to Nigeria after BBA. She'd be valued in Nigeria more than her country. She has d potentials of becoming unofficial first lady to many states, senate ,reps nd captains of industries.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Popowaa: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Wow,what a shape!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by ideee03(f): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
*sighs*...Thank God I'm a lady and I'm straight...I know some guys are wanking off already.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by PweetiQueensy(f): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nd dat guy in d last pics??
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by kokoA(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
shocked Ukwu nwanyi owerri! Thank God say no be tuface dey go. She for loose all those things in 9 months grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by UnimkeAk(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
ideee03: *sighs*...Thank God I'm a lady and I'm straight...I know some guys are wanking off already.

Eh ! Wankk ni, fap ko !
You not straight at all

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by obo389(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
ol boi
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Dreyl(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
oh my GOD
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Ejine(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
PweetiQueensy: Nd dat guy in d last pics??

That's a man biting his lower lip and proclaiming...

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sometimes I wonder whether most of these NL members are real-life hermits with severe detachment from everyday life. See as dem dey hala like say anything dey special about this girl and her big yansh; when many ordinary Naija girls in the streets get this kind yansh and hips and bigger sef. Even ashawos wey stand for road. Abi na because this one be quasi-celeb na im come make am big deal.
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Okijajuju1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ejiné:

That's a man biting his lower lip and proclaiming...

i always knew I had a lost twin brother... grin

Nna, This one na elebe ukwu, e gbu Elephant.. cheesy.

Ukwu Nwayi Owerri... grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Ejine(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
Okija_juju:

i always knew I had a lost twin brother... grin

Nna, This one na elebe ukwu, e gbu Elephant.. cheesy.

Ukwu Nwayi Owerri... grin

Nwannem nwoke, the nwa gburum egbu!
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Ejine(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
pro01: Sometimes I wonder whether most of these NL members are real-life hermits with severe detachment from everyday life. See as dem dey hala like say anything dey special about this girl and her big yansh; when many ordinary Naija girls in the streets get this kind yansh and hips and bigger sef. Even ashawos wey stand for road. Abi na because this one be quasi-celeb na im come make am big deal.

Dude, you've got it all wrong.

As a matter of fact, my fiancee is built like this too (remember I once linked you to a thread where I posted her picture, and even used one of her photos as my NL profile pic for a while).
What really is the issue here, is that this beh-beh right here stands as the sexiest, most bootylicious woman to ever make it to Big Brother Africa, and that is a solid fact.

So, my broda, let us all join hands and appreciate dat asss.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by LailaIkeji1: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ejiné:

Dude, you've got it all wrong.

As a matter of fact, my fiancee is built like this too (remember I once linked you to a thread where I posted her picture, and even used one of her photos as my NL profile pic for a while).
What really is the issue here, is that this beh-beh right here stands as the sexiest, most bootylicious woman to ever make it to Big Brother Africa, and that is a solid fact.

So, my broda, let us all join hands and appreciate dat asss.

laffing my cute ass off. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
"and lead us not into temptation but deliver from evil..."

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by Ocutegan(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
Damnit! Eleyi gidi gan. But she con carry small bwest
Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by ACM10: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
Chei! Inyanya gat waist to bleep o shocked

ur waist ur waist, all i need is ur waist.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vera Sidika: Kenya's BBA Housemate (Rumoured) by ebamma(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
lucenzo: "and lead us not into temptation but deliver from evil..."
For thine is the yanshdom, the toto and the condom, forever and ever more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Agoda's Birthday: 'I Go Dye' Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Cute Pics / Before Social Media: Hangouts Where Celebrities, Fans Converged (Photos) / Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.