Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz (29380 Views)

The Black Race Is Unintelligent. / Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently / Are Africans Proud Of Black Americans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by PhysicsHD: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Sir, we made it clear, many post ago that "Strong" is codeword for Defined.

Are you in any way insinuating that you did not understand the Language Of The Writer At This Point?

Or Just Continuing to Argue a Dead Point on a Basis of Not Wanting to Concede?...

I am pretty sure you are a Smart Enough Guy to know that "Strong Jawline" in No Way Meant "Strength"

Ok, so we agree that we have been talking about definition (outline), not strength.

So then why do you still insist that having a protruding jaw somehow implies having a defined jawline when I've explained that "definition" of the jaw is based on the perception of the ramus area of the mandible as being prominent?

I couldn't make sense of what your objection was, so I assumed you really did mean strength.

But to keep things simple:

If you have a protruding jaw and the ramus area of your mandible is very visible/prominent (like Angelina Jolie), people will tend to say you have a strong (defined) jawline.

If you have a protruding jaw and the ramus area of your mandible is not very visible/prominent, people will not tend to say that you have a strong (defined) jawline.

That's all I'm saying. If you agree with that, then we agree completely and that's the end of this discussion.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2013
^This Guy's a Bit of a Stubborn One.

1 Like

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2013
somalia9: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/virgin-ethiopian-somalian_topic129543_page2.html

plz stop buyin our hair.... 3,000 dollars is u serious, ama start growin my hair

Ok, now why the hell would anyone buy somali hair when it's pretty much the same shyt as other afro hair. You sleep, it dries up, sticks on your scalp and you get knots and lints all over the gawddamn hair. If it's not from an indian woman's head, I'm not buying…

*gathers all the hair I've cut off to make myself some goddamn weave*
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by pleep(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2013
Kandiikane u speaking from experience? undecided
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by PhysicsHD: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
^This Guy's a Bit of a Stubborn One.

Well, if you make what it clearer what your disagreement/objection is, then maybe I'll get it. So far, I'm at a loss as to what it is that you disagree with me about.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2013
pleep: Kandiikane u speaking from experience? undecided
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2013
Our Negro Queens Are Beautiful, and their Gorgeous Jaws Should Definitely be Represented...That's for Sure.

Too Many Weak Receding East African Jaws, being promoted.

Mega Love to All My Gorgeous Strong Featured Strong Jaw'd West African Queenz of Afrique!

Yes, Yes i am feeling reallly good right now.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2013
Kandii honestly, i want your honest opinion....

Do you find white males have more defined jawlines then black men..

I am curious of the Answer.

And The Same Question Repeated for Black Kweenz.

I want to know more about how you View Us and Yourselves.

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by somalia9: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2013
lol at somali hair being like negro hair

i guess the thousanss of threads on google about our hair are by trolls

last few somali presidents

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2013
Lmfao^These Men you Keep Posting.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2013
Last time I checked, this was negro hair. During slavëry, a white man would call it nigga hair.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1060549_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

We are not turning this to a somali thread.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2013
Ahh shitt we talking about Somali Hair Again?

Ight Ill Be Back Later.

Go Play Some Fifa Right Quick.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Kandii honestly, i want your honest opinion....

Do you find white males have more defined jawlines then black men..

I am curious of the Answer.

And The Same Question Repeated for Black Kweenz.

I want to know more about how you View Us and Yourselves.

How the hell should I know? I don't go out comparing and studying white men's jaws to that of black men's. Regarding the white woman's one it's something I've noticed amongst the models. They tend to have a lot of squared faced models in the industry with really defined jaws and cheekbones. Never ever met a black woman with that kind of facial structure. Or did I tell you I was phucking one, so I would know?

Quick question:
Can you explan to me why black women have smaller pelvis to that of whité women?
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by pleep(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2013
those dudes are ugly as Bleep.. get that shyte out of here. No one has time for this somalia crap again..
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by onila(f): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2013
I like this one. .he has this handsome serious ancient look

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by pleep(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2013
he does have a sort of regal aura
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by somalia9: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2013
Somali hair is known world wide as soft and curly

kandiikane: Last time I checked, this was negro hair. During slavëry, a white man would call it nigga hair.

We are not turning this to a somali thread.

how come black women say i got nice hair and my hair looks like that but longer, very soft and curly

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by pleep(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2013
but the rest are slimey and gross...
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by somalia9: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2013
onila: I like this one. .he has this handsome serious ancient look

he was president of somalia in 2000

what is regal?
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by onila(f): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2013
pleep: he does have a sort of regal aura
so you can be nice for once tongue
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by onila(f): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2013
somalia9:

he was president of somalia in 2000

what is regal?
Of, resembling, or fit for a monarch, esp. in being magnificent or dignified.
Synonyms
royal - kingly - princely - majestic
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by pleep(m): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2013
regal: "Of, resembling, or fit for a monarch, esp. in being magnificent or dignified"

Aura: "The distinctive atmosphere or quality that seems to surround and be generated by a person, thing, or place."

isn't English a magnificent language?
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by somalia9: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2013
always heard the word regal when refering to somalis and ethiopians didnt know what it meant

regal eh

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2013
LoL

1 Like

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by pleep(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2013
haha. thats priceless
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by pleep(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2013
The guy who i discribed as "regal" is the only individual you posted with a scrap of dignity in the facial department. wink
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by somalia9: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2013
regal

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by pleep(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2013
i really like the second dude. (sarcastic)

.... the one that looks like a zombie.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by somalia9: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2013
he was president 2004 to 2009 here is more pics of him

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by pleep(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2013
His skin looks like plastic.. are u really pround of that?

i dont want to see more pictures of him.

please go away...
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by somalia9: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2013
relax he is dead and was in his 80's

this is a pic when he was younger

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by RandomAfricanAm: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2013
The guy who made the 50 best black stars "or whateever" was some random internet person named cmart514 who logged on to imdb and made a list. Heck if you wanted to you could do the same thing. Anyway...
Have you not seen KING magazine before?

I appologise for all the dead horses & bald asians grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can Somebody Please Teach Me Pidgin? / Alaafin Of Oyo Dancing With One Of His Queens / Africa Americans Of Fulani Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.