Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

.. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / .. (1941 Views)

9 Streams Of Online Income For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by francababy(f): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2013

3 Likes

Re: .. by SHEAU(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
hw much of ur time did it take daily & what r d basic requirement. cheers¿
Re: .. by Funwealth: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
just shed more lights on the activities. Not necessarily a tutorial but an explanation of what you have been doing for a year now thanks
Re: .. by francababy(f): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
SHEAU: hw much of ur time did it take daily & what r d basic requirement. cheers¿

I spend around 2 hours doing this. There are a few days that I don't even come online. I have a day job and I do this in my spare time. The funny thing is that I am earning a little more than my day job every month with this. I keep my day job because of the career prospects. CPA Mobile Marketing does not eat up your time or require you sit in front of your computer all day like I saw in forex trainings I attended in the past.
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
Is it free?
Re: .. by maxibrainz: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Yeah i agree with you franca CPA is a cool way of making money online you can also apply it to your blog or website and earn alot using simple techniques. It very easy and you keep making the money even while you sleeping, but the key thing here is getting traffic and a good content or idea to share which would make people to complete the task that earns you money
Re: .. by francababy(f): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2013
Getting traffic on mobile is straightforward. When you know how, you just do and get good results everytime. Alot of people are doing it. Nigerians always focus on forex, liberty reserve and google adsense. There are other stable ways to make money online and CPA Mobile Marketing is one.
Re: .. by Jimdada: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
Thank you Francababy so much for sharing this information with us here. I contacted your mentor. He is a nice guy. The materials he gave me are detailed and effective. I got 3 ebooks from him. I have started my campaign and I have earned $64 so far today.
Re: .. by francababy(f): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
I glad that some of you are getting results already. I will post my earnings again at the end of this month.
Re: .. by tosin2013: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2013
Hi franca, I hope guys can also do this! Am interested in dis bizbut I hope I won't av do any referrals before I can make money?! Am going to send an email to ur mentor asap! But aw much did it take u to start. Thanks a lot
Re: .. by emmsana: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
hello every one. Be careful of this guy. His real name is Daniel Erhabour. He is a wanted guy on nairaland, search with his name to confirm. Read about him here
https://www.nairaland.com/1130293/soccerinvestment.com-scam-beware#13411348

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Daniel+Erhabor
Re: .. by nnoyee: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
@Francababy,I have been following this thread.I have even contacted your mentor.I need clarifications on some things.please,how do i contact you.My email address is nnoyee2001@gmail.com
Re: .. by francababy(f): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: .. by edatika(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hello Franca
just seeing this
how i it going?
still in the biz?

how much have you made now?
you promised to send a copy of more of your earning?
you didn't.
is it that you stopped
or you making too much money now?
update pls.
Re: .. by ikedek: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hello franca,are u for real?
If yes mail me dtcventuresltd@yahoo.com
Re: .. by bestads(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: .. by yinkeys(m): 4:34am On Jul 26, 2015
Jimdada:
Thank you Francababy so much for sharing this information with us here. I contacted your mentor. He is a nice guy. The materials he gave me are detailed and effective. I got 3 ebooks from him. I have started my campaign and I have earned $64 so far today.
big bro, please does inmobi still work for you. I mean does it yield profitable campaigns? patiently waiting for your response, thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Aluminum Metrocopo Steptiles Roofing Sheet Corrugating Machine, High Speed / Blco Purchase On Tto Basis ,no Hassle / Distributors And Wholesalers Wanted For Our Packaged Chicken Sausage.. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.