Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry (207978 Views)

How To Easily Download Any Youtube Video On Any Phone Without Any App / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry by ashfaq1994: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2014
Re: How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry by ashfaq1994: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2014
Re: How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry by ultrazone(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry by Ak4swagger(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
LecturerIfe do you knw yu just solve my long time problem right away! Your are a savior walahi.
Re: How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry by Ak4swagger(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Av got no reason to swap my BB for any Android again.
Thanks. Dat ss stuff really worked for me
Re: How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry by Ak4swagger(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Right now am watching WrestleMania 31 free of charge on my BB downloaded from youtube.
Thanks once again.
Re: How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry by aggresive(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Nice one brothers. You can also go to en.savefrom.net type in the youtube URL and download.. POSH
Re: How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry by awikonko(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2015
LecturerIFE:
I prefer "ss" method, it works just fine. This is how it works: search for the video of your choice from Youtube. Click on the video from the results. Replace "www." or "m." (If you are on mobile) that precedes the video link with "ss" and send. Select the video format and quality then save. Example: if the video link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=m-R-WxRNQQ8, remove the "www." and replace with "ss." so it looks thus http://ssyoutube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=m-R-WxRNQQ8 and send.
NB: MP4 360p displays well on all blackberry OS, MP4 720p displays on blackberry 7.0 and higher. FLV formats only display on PC.
You can either use your default browser or Opera, but the Opera must be set to desktop view for it to work. It works perfectly well on PC too.
this method works like magic. Thanks bro
Re: How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry by okitejoseph: 9:41am On Apr 05, 2017
I think the best way of downloading youtube video is having the tubemate app on your device, or you can use the free dvd video converter. Meanwhile, a new app known as ABEST mpeg video converter can help you to convert a Youtube video into a DVD or VCD file format...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Pro / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.