Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:04 PM

She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) (10794 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by NessaFresh(f): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ok my aunt's son who is just about 8 years old came home with a weekend assignment. He probably did it yesterday been saturday but today his Mum decided to cross check it. From the kitchen (where I was at that moment), I heard the boy screaming(crying), when I rushed out to see what what the problem was, my aunt told me her son had begun trailing the immoral part and stuff and was very angry at the poor boy for dong his assignment this way.
What are your views on this? Is the boy really to blame considering the arrow on his workbook?

www.craytunes.blog.com/2013/04/08/shbeat-up-her-son-for-writing-this-on-a-book-is-it-rightpic/

1 Like

Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by ayobase(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
Why beating the poor boy.....what/where is the arrow pointed to in the first place!

I didn't think otherwise when I saw the pix.

I might not have cautioned if beaten for writing "Vagina"

An innocent child doing his best with an innocent mind!

5 Likes

Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by femi4: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
That book need to be sanction

2 Likes

Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by nikkyshyne(f): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
cheesy. Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ok, honestly what did the author of the book want the kids to write ? is it man or chair ?. The pen.is is a part of the male body so how is it a bad word ? undecided . OP an 8 year old would not be doing this calligraphy stuff, it is for younger kids oh!!

4 Likes

Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by SisiKill1: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
Is your Aunty for real?!!

I've looked at the picture every which way I can and I still can't tell what the freaking arrow is supposed to be pointing at. At least the little dude showed some initiative in answering the question.

Honestly, it is amazing how people need to study hard, pass series tests before getting a drivers license while anyone, no matter their mental and intellectual capability can have a child.

If your Aunty would think beyond her warped mind, she'd know it is the publishers of that workbook she should be on like white on rice because that drawing can be and has been misconstrued but noooo....beat the child up and make him feel bad, then in ten years time you wonder why he is timid about certain things.

Nonsense. angry

14 Likes

Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by ayobase(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sisi don kill am!
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by NessaFresh(f): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
nikkyshyne: cheesy. Is this a joke?
Nope it isn't
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by NessaFresh(f): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
steph7: Ok, honestly what did the author of the book want the kids to write ? is it man or chair ?. The pen.is is a part of the male body so how is it a bad word ? undecided . OP an 8 year old would not be doing this calligraphy stuff, it is for younger kids oh!!
He's eight. More like a late learner so in a class for younger mates
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
NessaFresh:
He's eight. More like a late learner so in a class for younger mates
Oh ok, that explains it
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by dopeJemi: 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
I think d answer 2 dat question is LAP

Cab
Bag
Lap
Can

It makes perfect sense, buh I won't bLame d boy sha

5 Likes

Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by NessaFresh(f): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
dopeJemi: I think d answer 2 dat question is LAP

Cab
Bag
Lap
Can

Cool! How have u been handsome?

1 Like

Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by femi4: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2013

Cab
Bag
Lap
Can

Abeg, shey na that place your lap dey ni? Check the direction of the arrow again

1 Like

Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by NessaFresh(f): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2013

Cab
Bag
Lap
Can

Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by baby124: 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lmaoooo, rotflmao. Please you people should not kill me. But this assignment looks like a 4 or 5yr olds assignment. He's cute though. She shouldn't have beaten him. Me too don't really understand what the arrow is pointing at. Or what kind of a reta*rded homework this is grin.

2 Likes

Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by LeonessAug: 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
This is definitely a lie /joke. @op, are you trying to create traffic on your thread?

My observations
1. An eight year old boy would write more legible than this, a lot of his age mates are already in secondary sch in Nigeria of today. I entered JSS1 at age 9 and I was older than some people.
2. The assignment can never be for an eight year old child because it looks too easy. A 4-5 year old child should figure that out... 3 letter words.......
3. An adult probably used his/her left hand to mimick a toddler's handwriting.
4. There's no way a toddler will be able to spell p**** as its not a common word.
5. As for the imaginary mother, I bet you spelt that yourself.

Ciao!

12 Likes

Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
OP,

I suspect you gave that boy that particular answer! tongue

That book was not even edited before publishing to the public, if not the arrow would have been more specific, if they couldn't reduce the size of arrow, they would have increase the size of man and chair.
Also your Aunty should be flogged! lipsrsealed
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by ayobase(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2013

Cab
Bag
Lap
Can

Is that arrow pointing to the "lap"?

U solved the puzzle!
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2013
Nonesense
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by chymystique(f): 12:13am On Apr 08, 2013
Lwkm! shocked shocked..... The Boy was nt wrong na... D arrow was pointin towards d Bermuda Triangle grin cheesy wink..... Dis Generation of Kids na wa oo grin
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by pomporiking: 12:41am On Apr 08, 2013
Loool..does she tink 8yr old children these days don't know what they have below the belt
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by mysticgal(f): 2:02am On Apr 08, 2013
your aunty beat out of ignorance....the answer to that assesment,is chair.
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Rocktation(f): 2:13am On Apr 08, 2013
I think the answer's supposed to be a man or stomach (because of the fat arrow). Still can't figure out why only the man on the chair has an arrow pointing to them, though.

As far as I'm concerned, he's one helluva smart kid; having followed the exact tip of the arrow and even gave the correct adult name, as opposed to the "peepee", a lot of kids would call that.

1 Like

Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by rodeo0070(m): 6:58am On Apr 08, 2013
Smart kid...
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by dopeJemi: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2013
NessaFresh:
Cool! How have u been handsome?

Been good.. Wah bouh u?
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by dopeJemi: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2013
femi4: Abeg, shey na that place your lap dey ni? Check the direction of the arrow again

Oboy reason am na, cab, bag, Penis, can... Why d author go wan spoiL am with penis, e no make sense na, and u no go fit telL me say na d boy mama or teacher go telL dat boy wetin penis be, he must av heard d word 4rm his friends' mouth buh definiteLy not 4rm his mother's mouth or his teacher's
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2013
How is that his lap?? undecided undecided if u had said 'boy'..ehen! Me think the authors should come and explain where that arrow is pointing to.
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by ichommy(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2013
Hmmm
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by pweeryambre: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2013
After beating the boy, did the mother now tell him wat he was suppose write then?
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by mysticgal(f): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2013
this is a macmillian or modular english woorkbook,and the answer is a chair.
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2013
urmmm... d kid i§ ryt tho
Re: She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) by Tolexander: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2013
That is the problem about some africans with our mentality.

Will the beating abort the picture of the joystick from the poor boy?
The best thing she could have done is to orientate the boy and start a sex education right away since he is already exposed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! / Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Having A Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.