Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

How Can I Create A Blog Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Create A Blog Site (668 Views)

How Do I Create An Interactive Website / Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site / How To Setup And Start A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Create A Blog Site by Donrajih: 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
ALL NAIRALAND WAPMASTERS. Pls i want u to explain how to start and design a blog site pls.
Re: How Can I Create A Blog Site by Donrajih: 12:12am On Apr 08, 2013
Pls oooh cos i want to learn it
Re: How Can I Create A Blog Site by Kwajay(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2013
visit blogger.com and register for free and select your layout. start updating your blog with whatever you intend to. you will learn more as you grow. dont let anyone rob you of ur money because the whole thing is user friendly and has no problem. visit my blog i created 6days ago and i am already having a minimum of 100 pageviews daily. kwajay..com
Re: How Can I Create A Blog Site by tabontabon: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Wordpress is ur best bet.it has a lot of free themes u can use and modify,thousands of plugins to put ur blogsite on steriod,a vast knowledge base and easy to learn framework,if u want to design ur own theme.
Re: How Can I Create A Blog Site by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
Donrajih: Pls oooh cos i want to learn it
@OP make Google your friend. It's not so difficult opening a blog.
Re: How Can I Create A Blog Site by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: How Can I Create A Blog Site by Kajool: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2014
you can go to http://www.xnynz.com/hosting/wordpress.aspx?ci=43232&prog_id=456858&pl_id=456858 , create blog in this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent blog for an extremely cheap price.
I hope that helps!
Re: How Can I Create A Blog Site by jonnyboy4u: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
You can get 1GB hosting + Free domain name registration from QServers, and then install wordpress on your own domain, all withing minutes. smiley

[/img]http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=021[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Search Engine Optimization And Website Ranking / Simple Webdesign Software That Allow You To Create A Website In A Minute / Get These Premium Web Tutorial Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.