Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Over-sabi - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Over-sabi (1450 Views)

Nigerian Babes And Their Over- Sabi Attitude In Public Places!!! / Hear Naija Babes And Over Sabi / Nigerian Babes And Their Over-sabi Attitude In Public Places!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over-sabi by laykhorn(m): 12:25am On Apr 08, 2013
OVER SABI IS WHEN U DRINK AKAMU AND USE TOOTH
PICK, OVERSABI IS WHEN U LAMINATE UR ATM CARD,
OVER SABI IS WHEN U ENTER BRT AND PUT ON OKADA
HELMET, OVER SABI IS WHEN U DRINK GARRI WITH SALAD, OVER SABI IS WHEN FASHOLA DONATED OKADA DURING CAMPAIGN AND BANNED IT AFTER ELECTION, OVER SABI IS WHEN ARSENE WENGER SOLD PATRICK VIERA AND BOUGHT ABOU DIABY
ADD TO THE LIST.. WHATS UR OWN OVER SABI ?
Re: Over-sabi by Onyeasi(m): 12:42am On Apr 08, 2013
Over sabi is when I read this post and claim to laugh.
Over sabi is when the poster is jobless and post nonsense wey dey make persin vex
*spit on poster head*
Re: Over-sabi by laykhorn(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
Onyeasi: Over sabi is when I read this post and claim to laugh.
Over sabi is when the poster is jobless and post nonsense wey dey make persin vex
*spit on poster head*
Over sabi is when this poster claims to be stern with this little joke to have fun and she takes it into the wrong part of her head.
Over sabi is when people cant simply enters a joke section thread and still take their politics section jabs jab there...
This is just for fun, deal with it
Re: Over-sabi by laykhorn(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
Onyeasi: Over sabi is when I read this post and claim to laugh.
*spit on poster head*
Over sabi is when this poster claims to be stern with this little joke to have fun and she takes it into the wrong part of her head.
Over sabi is when people enters a joke section thread and still take their politics section jabs bag in...
Re: Over-sabi by Onyeasi(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
laykhorn:
Over sabi is when people enters a joke section thread and still take their politics section jabs bag in...
Over sabi is when this murrar furkar turns me into a girl.
Nkpama!
Re: Over-sabi by laykhorn(m): 12:34am On Apr 15, 2013
Onyeasi:
Over sabi is when this murrar furkar turns me into a girl.
Nkpama!
Attentin seeking mofo!?!
**you're ignored**

(1) (Reply)

Condom / 10 Confusing And Amazing Photos That Will Make You Scratch Your Head (think) / (18+ Graphic) Answer It In Mature Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.