Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:12 PM

Apprentice Africa Omar On The Hot Seat! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Apprentice Africa Omar On The Hot Seat! (1048 Views)

Checkout All The Hot Movies Coming In 2016 / How I Got to the Hot Seat / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apprentice Africa Omar On The Hot Seat! by apmis: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2008
Apprentice Africa Omar on the Hot Seat

Yes! Apprentice Africa Omar has agreed to do an EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW on this blog: Apprentice Africa!
Here is his email to me:

I am happy to hear that you have been following the Apprentice. I just returned back to the US. After Nigeria I went home to Guinea where I had impressive interviews with RFI, Agence France Presse, the Guinean National TV, Guinean national radio interview and I will be featured on Africable this coming saturday on the show A Toute Coeur. Having said all that I am pretty exhausted with interviews. However in your case I feel compelled…,

Are there any questions you would like to ask him? Just let me know.
You can use the comment section of the Apprentice Africa.
Thanks
Apmis

(1) (Reply)

Iron Man: Go And See It / Nta Turns 50 / MTN Project Fame Season 3 - Opening Gala!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.