Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Facebook To Charge Users - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook To Charge Users (641 Views)

FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / How Can I Use Facebook To Sell My Products? / Facebook To Start Charging Users $2.99(N500) Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook To Charge Users by maga1: 7:13am On Apr 08, 2013
Facebook, a public company, has reportedly announced a bold new plan – charging users?

Mark Zuckerberg reportedly announced that there will be a host of new changes to Facebook.

WWN’s J.B. Smitts broke the story that Facebook was shutting down on May 15, 2013. Maybe this helped Zuckerberg come up with his new plan?

Pressure from angry users has been too much and Facebook is looking at an alternative, something that will persuade Mark Zuckerberg to keep the site alive: his social media platform is going to start charging users!

According to sources outside the company, Facebook is planning a subscription-based service with monthly fees starting at $0.99 for a basic “friendship” which allows for the posting of text and just one profile picture.

READ MORE HERE

Re: Facebook To Charge Users by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2013
maga1: Facebook, a public company, has reportedly announced a bold new plan – charging users?

Mark Zuckerberg reportedly announced that there will be a host of new changes to Facebook.

WWN’s J.B. Smitts broke the story that Facebook was shutting down on May 15, 2013. Maybe this helped Zuckerberg come up with his new plan?

Pressure from angry users has been too much and Facebook is looking at an alternative, something that will persuade Mark Zuckerberg to keep the site alive: his social media platform is going to start charging users!

According to sources outside the company, Facebook is planning a subscription-based service with monthly fees starting at $0.99 for a basic “friendship” which allows for the posting of text and just one profile picture.

READ MORE HERE

I doubt the aauthenticity of this, buh should it be true I 4see the downfall of Facebook.
Re: Facebook To Charge Users by Ogetogeo(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2013
Story... $0.99/month for basic friendship and just one profile pix? I laugh in Achina.

When peeps are trying to bypass whatsapp $0.99/year subscription.

By the way, I so much doubt this news sha

(1) (Reply)

Construction Works In Nigeria / Why Is The UK Currency Still High? / Should You Lend Money To Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.