Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? (1704 Views)

Double Personality On Social Networks / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. / Nairalanders With Similar Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by ezeamaka147(f): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2013
I am new here even though I have been passing by just to read and I sort of know how things go nairaland after checking many posts for over 2 years.

After some reading,I found out some names are being mentioned every now and then and I like to air my opinion about them.

Seun: he's the owner of Nairaland and I guess that's why he's being mentioned everytime.

Mukina2 : she's a super mod who pushes every post to the frontpage.

Afam4eva : He's a moderator in the politics section and he's always been attacked for being a tribal mod.keep it up my brother.

Bluetooth : This guy is the biggest anti-igbo personality on nairaland.he attacks igbo on every post while he prouds his yoruba tribe as the best in Nigeria.

Dayokanu : this guy is irritating and another big tribalist in the politics section.I think he's the same person as bluetooth.

Jarus : a good mod that brought innovation to the politics section.

Sexkillz : This guy is awesome and has transformed the romance section with his unique ideas.he's also involved with a US based nairalander,my sister ogugua.

Idowuogbo : Also popular in the romance section,her posts are awesome and she commands a lot of followership there.

Ileke-idi : this lady is also good.I got to know her during the valentine period when she introduced the voice notes for lovers to send shout out on Nairaland.

Garrix7 : this is a bad nice guy who spearheaded the garri revolution on Nairaland to challenge alleged high-handedness of the moderators.kudos brother.

190 : Known as the ladies' man in the romance section.this guy also command a lot of admiration on nairaland.

Dominique : She is a moderator in the health section and she's doing thing there.

Joagbaje : I admire this guy a lot with the way he revives online spirituality in christain.may god bless you sir.

Beaf : this guy is awesome in the politics section especially during the election period.though I haven't seen him in a while.

Kobojunkie : this female can be classed as the most intelligent female on nairaland.she takes on anybody and delivers nicely.

Gbawe : I admire this guy and the way he debates.though the pdp boys sees him an extreme opposition.

Sincere nigerian : this guy is smoking hot.I knew about him through his posts on government projects which he informs us on nairaland.

Feel free to add yours.thanks

Happy to be finally registered as a nairalander after 2 years of standing by.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by Bigcake: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2013
Its me '' BIGCAKE''
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2013
aww, so cute. Nice post. I joined ''Nairaland'' no long ago so I don't know who is who yet but I think I like ''sexkillz'' because he is not a tribalist.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by 360command: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2013
Who are they? Don't know them. Dem dey give me garri?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by omicron(m): 8:22am On Apr 08, 2013
Nice collection Op! You sure have been 'following' NL.

And if these guys were to be related to personalities in reality, then....

Seun.....Bill Gates

Mukina2....Labaran Maku undecided

Jarus....Barth Nnaji

Garri7......Tunde Bakere

Gbawe.....Buhari/Tinubu

Sincere Nigerian....GEJ undecided

grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by Seun(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2013
ezeamaka147:

Please my sister don't stress the issue.mr seun has corrected me and I took his correction.this is a nice thread and please don't let us make it about mr seun only.thanks
You should not have directed this post at Ogugua88 since she was merely trying to sort out someone's confusion. You should have picked nony30 for your admonition since he's the one who posted after you apologized for the mistake. Don't worry, we will clean up your thread shortly.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by 190: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
i love the ladies nyashes not necessarily the ladies embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by Creamish(f): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
hmm . . by my definition of "popular", i shuld know all these guyz . .not just 4 of dem undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by ezeamaka147(f): 6:29am On Apr 09, 2013
Creamish: hmm . . by my definition of "popular", i shuld know all these guyz . .not just 4 of dem undecided

It means you have not been following everything on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by Creamish(f): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2013
ezeamaka147:

It means you have not been following everything on nairaland.

U follow EVERYTHING? ? shocked

. . wow! grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by Alaafialoro(m): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2013
Anybody who‘s cosmopolitan will definitely know all the guys up there. But you don‘t write names of folks who are running things in ‘travel‘, ‘family‘ etc... May be you are not in tune with events in those section.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by Temismith(f): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2013
Where SIMONANDAL name dey? Pls hidden dis post
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by ezeamaka147(f): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2013
Creamish:

U follow EVERYTHING? ? shocked

. . wow! grin

Well to an extent,I do.

Alaafia l‘oro:
Anybody who‘s cosmopolitan will definitely know all the guys up there. But you don‘t write names of folks who are running things in ‘travel‘, ‘family‘ etc... May be you are not in tune with events in those section.

Ifyalways is cool too.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by Creamish(f): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
Well done. Good read for u perhaps?

Iv been away from NL for some yrs . . so iv rily lost touch. Mayb some of dem joined while i was away.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by 190: 12:14am On Apr 10, 2013
angry
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by eklassical(m): 4:45am On Apr 10, 2013
Yuh v done ur Home work well...... Buh u omitted som papas n mamas in some forums!!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by ezeamaka147(f): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
eklassical: Yuh v done ur Home work well...... Buh u omitted som papas n mamas in some forums!!

If they are active,I would have noted them for the little time I have been around.thanks anyway
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by ezeamaka147(f): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
There's a lady who wrote something about her boyfriend not having a bed.

I think she's quite popular.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by 190: 4:07am On Apr 14, 2013
^Ermm that should be ogugua becos her man doesnt have a bed undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by UjSizzle(f): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2013
fluid26: There's a lady who wrote something about her boyfriend not having a bed.

I think she's quite popular.
sweetlemon.

How could you forget Callotti and Coogar??
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by psky: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
190: ^Ermm that should be ogugua becos her man doesnt have a bed undecided

[size=13pt]Jealousy.[/size]
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by spikesC(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
ezeamaka147:

If they are active,I would have noted them for the little time I have been around.thanks anyway
No, you would not have...cos u dont visit all the sections. The names u posted are those in the romance section and the politics section which i can actually explain why with my knowledge of human behaviour. tongue

If i start giving u popular names on differient sections, this page go full.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Personality On Nairaland? by kilimanjaro(m): 1:05am On Apr 15, 2013
I have an instinctive feeling that this OP is an Old Member and one of Dayokano's rivals who hate him with a passion, thus her reason for creating this thread and username.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Vampires Really Exist??? / Angler Catches Reputed 'testicle-eating' Fish In Michigan Lake / Karota @ Work In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.