Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Tajshad Company Migeria Limited (wazobia Mart) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tajshad Company Migeria Limited (wazobia Mart) (1204 Views)

Aptitude Test From T-mart Wholesale / Recruitment Cool Tv And Wazobia Tv / From Cool Wazobia Info Comes WE-TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tajshad Company Migeria Limited (wazobia Mart) by Goldfinger266(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2013
I just got a mail from this company inviting me for a screening test /interview in portharcourt-Business Debelopment Executive...i stay in Ibadan and I will like to know if the job is worth risking onc life for.Also has any on attended the test before?other details about the job prospect is also welcome
Re: Tajshad Company Migeria Limited (wazobia Mart) by joemichaels: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2013
Got d same mail dis morning, googled d company but still dont have sufficient info, i stay in lagos and unless am sure d trip is gonna be worth it, i might as well just stay put.
Re: Tajshad Company Migeria Limited (wazobia Mart) by Seun(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2013
How can you be invited to an interview when you did not apply for the job? That sounds fishy to me.
Re: Tajshad Company Migeria Limited (wazobia Mart) by flexylegzy: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
I just got d same test now.what is the company all about.wat are dey dealing with.can any1 be of help
Re: Tajshad Company Migeria Limited (wazobia Mart) by ezme(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Seun: How can you be invited to an interview when you did not apply for the job? That sounds fishy to me.
Your conclusion doesn't follow based on the statements made by the OP. At no point did they mention they did not apply for the said position.

I found this http://www.tajshad.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62&Itemid=81
Re: Tajshad Company Migeria Limited (wazobia Mart) by bb4522(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2013
@goldfinger266 @flexylegxy @joemichaels. To me its a BIG scam and done in a cunny way, I checked dere website and looks VERY real until I discovered that the link to their facebook page shows Gender as Male, and also the twitter account shows no Bio,no location,no Web add,and it started tweeting on 9:27 p.m. Thu, Apr 11 2013 so as to prove its an oil servicing coy. Now the questn is Y would a company have its Gender on facebk page as MALE And Y did d twitter account started tweeting on 9:27 p.m. Thu, Apr 11 2013. The Maths is left for u to solve

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate For Venue Staff / Any SSCE Job Around Agbara / Interview With UBA Tommorow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.