Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,221 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (9928 Views)

Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by nagoma(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2013
afolabisegun:
Be specific, buhari or jonathan, who is your country's enemy?
Neither of them is an enemy but GEJ doesn't give a damn and has neither the capacity nor the will to sanitize Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by segzicres(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2013
I dint vote for d clueless FULL and I still will not vote for him. I'll rather vote for buhari

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2013
No!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Dee60: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2013
I hope he does not contest. I pray he does not even win the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by emekatimsu(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2013
abiki: Hell no. Didn't vote for him in the last election. Won't vote for him in the next one too undecided

Anyway since u did nt vote him,dt means ur vote wont still count to hs victory in nxt election.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Tbillz(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2013
VOTE GEJ OR NOT. . .WHO CONTROLZ THA ELECTION JEGA RYT? WHO DID JEGA WORKZ 4? IN HISTORY OF NIGERIA, AM NT SURE U CAN LOSS ELECTN WEN U IN POWER. SO UR VOTES IS JUST AN 2 COMPLEMENT HIS ASPIRIN VICTORY
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by ichommy(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2013
Jossy07: Mba mba mba we ned new blood

huh, New Blood? U be vampire?

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by braxjay(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2013
i said to myself after seeing all jonah has done,

never again will i stand in line for hours under the sun, after i must have walked a long distance because no movement,

and then he makes rubbish of my precious time (the president to be elected).

therefore i will sit at home, spend some quality time in the kitchen cooking good food that would suit the movie i will

watch while i eat. buy extra fuel should PHCN misbehave and best of all never get disappointed if the presido misbehave

again shikina angry angry angry angry
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2013
ichommy: I remember the last election, i stay inside sun for hours, cos i think if i vote for him, i will enjoy fresh Air.

I dont need his fresh Air again, i don buy Samsung A/C.
lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2013
With all these "will you vote Buhari/Jonathan" I suspect that either Buhari's party agents or Jonathans are trying to get opinion poll to assist them in deciding wether:
1. To run for the forth coming election.
2. Know where the average youth loyalty is swayed
3. Know the credibility qutient of B & J before an average Nigerian
4. Ascertain the tribe/religion that support either of them more
5. Finally to ascertain where they should work more on during their campaign
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by tallfact: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2013
CAPITAL NO AND NO. I will not vote for any candidate from PDP no matter his/her sincerity of purpose because complacency has set in for the party. Them don chop belle-ful.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by zubbyonu(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2013
I will vote goodluck again and again

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Tropilo(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2013
I will not vote at all.

Cant waste my time queueing in d sun/rain waiting to vote for people who care only about themselves and families.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by gregg2: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2013
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss.
with all my household.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by wisestman(m): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2013
heaven YES........
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by israel007: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2013
me i WILLLLLL

YESSSSSSS
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by emekatimsu(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2013
Burger01: Nope. Not anymore. Won't vote for Jonathan and won't vote for Buhari.

Click 'LIKE' if you would not vote for Buhari and Jonathan... sad

Youngman i take that to be that u may not register to vote in the next election and ppl like u are d ppl that complain d most when things are nt done according to d way u wish.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2013
Ishsoph: With all these "will you vote Buhari/Jonathan" I suspect that either Buhari's party agents or Jonathans are trying to get opinion poll to assist them in deciding wether:

hey hey I'm not an agent oo.... feel free to share your opinion as A Nigerian. shikenah
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by braxjay(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2013
Tropilo: I will not vote at all.

Cant waste my time queueing in d sun/rain waiting to vote for people who care only about themselves and families.

ww. I will not vote. thats all
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Soso990240(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2013
How many times una wan ask us this question? Op u jst come nairaland?
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nextlevel0007(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2013
YES 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ....etc times
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2013
GEJ tenure expires in 2019, fullstop!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Tropilo(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2013
Dee60: I hope he does not contest. I pray he does not even win the primaries.

Just like hoping and praying "Night and Day" will never come.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by slimfit1(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2013
Ishsoph: With all these "will you vote Buhari/Jonathan" I suspect that either Buhari's party agents or Jonathans are trying to get opinion poll to assist them in deciding wether:

You maybe right but I hope they can read this. We don't want your senseless ideas anymore people deceiving party.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by alexchiny: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2013
YES YES YES
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by wisestman(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2013
goon: This is why Nigeria cannot move forward. GEJ has failed and many of us are still contemplating voting him in the coming elections. If GEJ wins the next election, I will know that Nigerians don't crave for and therefore don't deserve good leadership. Boko-Haram keep bombing, Militants keep kidnapping and killing, corruption keep flowing, Nigerians aren't yet ready for a change.
Please could ur expantiate on his failures...he had a dream for nigeria but some ppl due to their religious mindset that seat of power belongs to dem swore to make his administration a failure....so i will still vote for him because of dis cos I wont vote for a religious bigot claiming to b a leader
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by emekatimsu(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2013
segzi cres: I dint vote for d clueless FULL and I still will not vote for him. I'll rather vote for buhari

I dont think he will need ur vote,because u hv already showed him ur level of cluelessness by not voting him d 1st time.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2013
afolabisegun]This Morning I saw this in frontpage of nairaland [Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? Now, will u vote jonathan?..... Me? God & devil forbid!! Why shuld i vote a clueless, corrupt, & confused retardeen! Buhari/rochas all d way jor!

My answer is No,

Now the turn of Jonathan,
Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election?[/quote]
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by ritux: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2013
[size=20pt]YES we will all vote GEJ[/size]
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2013
Billyonaire: GEJ tenure expires in 2019, fullstop!

^^^
Seriously d*****d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Refinery Dormant, Port Harcourt, Warri Producing Below 30% — NNPC / Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty / Insecurity: Wike Asks CP To Establish Additional Police Divisions In Gwagwalada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.