Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (9927 Views)

Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by drtwist(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Coco diva: Hell no. If this is fresh Air, I would rather suffocate.
suffocate u dnt need fresh air. Ekpa
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Ozonna(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Blackwind:

Looks like you believe the hype that 2011 elections were free and fair. From that drama of APC registration it is clear that INEC and PDP are in some sort of alliance which will be a threat to free expression of choice in 2015 yet again.

Back to the topic, with due respect I will not vote for GEJ; I have seen enough to conclude that he is incompetent.

While there were exaggerations in last elections, GEJ won in a free and fair manner at least by Nigerian Standard. Nigerians voted along ethnic and religious lines simple.

NC,SS,SE and SW voted for PDP
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
Okija_juju:
BEST DOCTOR EVER!
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by iamDGOVNOR: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Let him survive this one 1st...
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Rexyl(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
honeric01: TUFIAKAAAAAAA

MAY THE HOLY GOD FORBID BAD THING!

Vote for the enemy of my country?

Not even if i'm drunk..!

His cluelessness oozes like an opened sulk-away!

Haba which country yours? Hope it is not of Nigerians.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by PlanMan1: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
/oh damn it: NEVER ....NEVER
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by kunleee(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
i wont fall for his i got no shoes again.ve done it b4,i wont do it again.. Funny enough,during the 2011 electns,despite my active participation through Acn due to promise of employment,i never vote for any acn candidate including brf. Only gej vote i stressed myself(left my duty post as acn agent) go line up to vote him. Very clueless personality

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Localamos(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hell no!
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Tamuagro: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ojobojo1: Capital NO,I de craze
Me,voting for MuMu JEG Never...MBA
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Hugoboi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Voting Jonathan was a mistake in 2011. There's no way im ever repeating that in 2015.So much for "fresh air"
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by gregg2: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by KokoBeware: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
I also think there should be another poll asking "did you vote in the last election" cos most people shouting hell yes and hell no... Did not actually and will note vote except in nairaland and maybe tweeter..

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Completeguy(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
No

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by simongonner: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
afolabisegun: Click Like If You will vote for Buhari
sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by jiveman(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
God forbid.I won't vote GEJ again.Neva.Neither Buhari.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by funmeme(f): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
I never voted him in the first place cos I saw all this trash ahead. Those saying YES re bunch of hypocrites... We re moving 4ward come 2015, no more stangnancy or going back.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by jentlsoul: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Nextlevel0007:

yes
NO
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Aladdin1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Laiye!
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by jentlsoul: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
gregg2: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,
. No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No
No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Toktee(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
afolabisegun: Click Like If You will vote for Buhari
60 against 121 likes,the different iz clear.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by otosa(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
4get, Jona is big Bad luck. promise not to follow him again.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by emmasege: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Neither GEJ nor Buhari is desirable for Nigeria now. I would rather not pick either of the 2. But if I MUST pick out of the 2, I will RELUCTANTLY go 4 the fisherman.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by ChimaAdeoye: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
YES !
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by stantob(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
Is there really election in Nigeria? Please wake up my people.What we still expirence in Nigeria is selection.
If you like vote,if you like don't vote.The person selected will rule.Untill elections are organised properly,then I will know which candidate to vote for.For now,no election in Nigeria. cool cry undecided
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by SOMMADY: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
my answer is this...WHY TEST THE REST WHEN YOU HAVE THE BEST...
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by sol2galay: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Billyonaire: GEJ tenure expires in 2019, fullstop!

Number one sychophants who doesn't care for ther well-being of thier children unborn as long as they can eat from the little crumbs.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by adim2(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Click like, if you want God to intervene and show us the right leader. Also click like, if you think we have seen the right leader.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Sciencs(m): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hmmm!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by drnoel: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
abiki: Hell no. Didn't vote for him in the last election. Won't vote for him in the next one too undecided
Are u sure u will vote at all? As 4 me, we will look and see......or (scratches head) I will following the winning party like most Nigerians.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Onos4real(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
Myself, families and my friends will never go for GEJ niether any pdp candidate.
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Onos4real(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
Me, families and my friends vote will never go for GEJ, neither to any pdp candidate.......

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by MdzoughAdi(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom / Insecurity: Wike Asks CP To Establish Additional Police Divisions In Gwagwalada / Blackout: Angry Residents Storm PHCN Office With Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.