Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,071 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages (23043 Views)

P & G Reasoning Test Questions / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2013
Good Morning hopefuls, heard interview starts today but i guess its been done in batches. Anyone invited for today?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 18, 2013
topefisayo: Good Morning hopefuls, heard interview starts today but i guess its been done in batches. Anyone invited for today?

Anyone yet? Please keep us updated if you are going for the interview today.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by konyevsky(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2013
topefisayo:

The mail i got didnt specify that i go for the recruitment fair. I was only told that i was successful in the test and i should await further information. Besides, i got the mail around 8:30am.

Same here man....it seems we did d test in d same batch...I got my success email dat early too....I sha dey wait 4 their interview o...
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2013
okay.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by dademonie(f): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
I will advice you guys to use this opportunity to prepare well for their interview. Just went through some of their interview questions, they are really taskful. Only someone who prepared for those questions can give the appropriate answer. God will favour us all IJN
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
dademonie: I will advice you guys to use this opportunity to prepare well for their interview. Just went through some of their interview questions, they are really taskful. Only someone who prepared for those questions can give the appropriate answer. God will favour us all IJN

Amen.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by realbomax: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
pls is there anybody who wrote his test on 9th of april and has received success mail frm Pand G? I cant comprehend d interview discusn here,i wanna know if it's meant for pple who wrote on 9th of april or b4 dat time. Someone shud respond plssss
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by dademonie(f): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
realbomax: pls is there anybody who wrote his test on 9th of april and has received success mail frm Pand G? I cant comprehend d interview discusn here,i wanna know if it's meant for pple who wrote on 9th of april or b4 dat time. Someone shud respond plssss
The interview discussion is for those that got success mail on the 8th of april for exam written on the 25th of march. I also wrote the exam on the 9th of April.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
dademonie:
The interview discussion is for those that got success mail on the 8th of april for exam written on the 25th of march. I also wrote the exam on the 9th of April.
@dademonie- Have you been sent a congratulatory mail?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by dademonie(f): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
topefisayo:
@dademonie- Have you been sent a congratulatory mail?
Not yet. Edeme said we'll get our success mail btwn 1-2wks after writing the exam.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
topefisayo: Good Morning hopefuls, heard interview starts today but i guess its been done in batches. Anyone invited for today?
Mine is slated for 2moro.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by oxygen25: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
bashorunbazok:

Whaoh! Please, which position??

Meanwhile, I believe you will come share your experience when through.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 19, 2013
Any Finance Guys going for Interviews??

Please reply
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2013
bashorunbazok:

@bashorun, Congrats and i wish you success. How were you called? Via email or phone call?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
The waiting is killing and suspense filled.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by realbomax: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
topefisayo: The waiting is killing and suspense filled.
it seems we are reasoning alike. I just hope their cut-off wont be arbitrarily high
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
realbomax:
it seems we are reasoning alike. I just hope their cut-off wont be arbitrarily high

Cut off? Mails have already been sent to those who passed the test. Successful candidates are only awaiting calls, mails for interview. When did you write the test? Heard cut off is as high as btw 70-80%
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
Guys that went for interview today, how far?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by realbomax: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
topefisayo:

Cut off? Mails have already been sent to those who passed the test. Successful candidates are only awaiting calls, mails for interview. When did you write the test? Heard cut off is as high as btw 70-80%
i wrote mine on 9th of april. I neva knew dey hav contacted successful pple
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by SoGalant1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
@realbomax, dose dt wrote on the 9th of April haven't been contacted, don't ßε misled.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
I had my interview today.It was slated for 9am but it didn't commence until around past 10 am.
For stage 1, I was interviewed by a lady who has 4 years experience at P&G. She told me the stage 1 interview is just to make them get familiarized with me. The stage matters a lot tho. Its the prerequisite to three other stages ahead.
She asked me three questions:
1. Give me an example of a situation where u have led a team to success.
2. Give an example of a situation where you need to make a very critical decision.
3. Give an example of a situation where you had to use your expertise to solve a critical problem.
In answering those questions, I was told to follow a particular format. In each of the examples you would give, you are expected to discuss the CONTEXT, talk about the ACTION(s) you took, then you talk about the RESULT you achieved.

Alhamdulillah, after my stage 1, I was told to wait for the stage 2 interview.

So, I had the stage two interview today also. I was interviewed by a more senior staff, she has 7 years experience at P&G. Stage 2 is a lil bit detailed and rigorous. It lasted for 1 hour 20 minutes or there about. But the questions are similar to those of Stage 1. I am awaiting the response to what I have done so far.
This is what I can remember for now guys... I hope this little helps someone.
Best Regards

1 Like

Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅† does. Thnks and i wish you the best.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by oxygen25: 12:44am On Apr 20, 2013
Nice one, Bashorun, but you haven't told us the position you applied for o, I believe it isn't the NYSC finance drive. Please tell us. Thanks.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by bashorunbazok: 7:46am On Apr 20, 2013
oxygen25: Nice one, Bashorun, but you haven't told us the position you applied for o, I believe it isn't the NYSC finance drive. Please tell us. Thanks.
It isn't NYSC finance drive. I didn't apply to a particular advertised position. They would give me a role that suits my profile perhaps.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
bashorunbazok: I had my interview today.It was slated for 9am but it didn't commence until around past 10 am.
For stage 1, I was interviewed by a lady who has 4 years experience at P&G. She told me the stage 1 interview is just to make them get familiarized with me. The stage matters a lot tho. Its the prerequisite to three other stages ahead.
She asked me three questions:
1. Give me an example of a situation where u have led a team to success.
2. Give an example of a situation where you need to make a very critical decision.
3. Give an example of a situation where you had to use your expertise to solve a critical problem.
In answering those questions, I was told to follow a particular format. In each of the examples you would give, you are expected to discuss the CONTEXT, talk about the ACTION(s) you took, then you talk about the RESULT you achieved.

Alhamdulillah, after my stage 1, I was told to wait for the stage 2 interview.

So, I had the stage two interview today also. I was interviewed by a more senior staff, she has 7 years experience at P&G. Stage 2 is a lil bit detailed and rigorous. It lasted for 1 hour 20 minutes or there about. But the questions are similar to those of Stage 1. I am awaiting the response to what I have done so far.
This is what I can remember for now guys... I hope this little helps someone.
Best Regards
Did they tell you when next you will be contacted?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
Zelinjo: Any Finance Guys going for Interviews??

Please reply

Nobody that applied and wrote the finance nysc recruitment test has been sent a success mail.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by oxygen25: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
teminoni:

Nobody that applied and wrote the finance nysc recruitment test has been sent a success mail.

I think you are wrong sir! I wrote the finance recruitment test and a mail (success) has been sent to me. Mind you we had a seminar/event before the test, I think around 15th of march, if you can still remember. Maybe it is a batch thing sha.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
We all want to work with P&G, thats good. I like the spirit.
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ifemitehi: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hi guys, has anyone received a success mail on d test written on 9th April
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by ifemitehi: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hi guys, has anyone received a success mail on d test written on 9th April?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2013
bashorunbazok:
It isn't NYSC finance drive. I didn't apply to a particular advertised position. They would give me a role that suits my profile perhaps.
@Bashorun, Any new development?
Re: P & G Sending Congratulatory Messages by Arios: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
I WISH U THE BEST AND A POSITVE RESULT WILL COME OUT TO BE PART OF P AND G EMPLOYER, BROS CAN I HAVE UR NO MY MAIL IS ENGRABDUL4CHEM@GMAIL.COM,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Interview Mistakes You Should Avoid / MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment (4 Positions) / How To Land A Great Job As A Graduate (after NYSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.