Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:06 AM

A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot (34805 Views)

Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) / Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by 360command: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
hmmmm! yummy. taste like rat meat
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Disgusting cook, the skin should have been removed.
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
author=badmarket]Live cobra waiting to catch its prey.its nt a cobra,its a python
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by GalaxyNoteII: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
delicious. ive had some b4
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by BigLarger(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Me 2 bros
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by creativemusic: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by biolabee(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
GraceBestowed: I just threw up a little in my mouth!!!!

I feel u

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by MyJoe: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
blink182: Disgusting cook, the skin should have been removed.
Obviously an amateur cook - or a terribly lazy one. Typically, the snake is placed over a fire and the burned skin is then scrapped off before you cut it open, removed the entrails and cut it up. Delicious thing, python!
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by eldoradoxx: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
MyJoe:
Obviously an amateur cook - or a terribly lazy one. Typically, the snake is placed over a fire and the burned skin is then scrapped off before you cut it open, removed the entrails and cut it up. Delicious thing, python!
Tufiakwa !!! Says the ibo man. This is not food, its poison.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by MyJoe: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
eldoradoxx: Tufiakwa !!! Says the ibo man. This is not food, its poison.
Please state the toxic content of snake meat that qualifies it for the poison label. If you use the word "poison" metaphorically, please state what, in YOUR KNOWLEDGE, is bad about python meat. As for the "Ibo" label, there is nothing to ask you to state about that one, so we can quickly say you were being facetious.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by albacete(m): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Some fishes might be more poisonous than this snake. That is, if this snake is poisonous to start with. My thoughts

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by somefun1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Best part, chop d head
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by lee007(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
THE SKIN SHOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED KE?....SWEETEST THING EVER!
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by hollypagan: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
i like this soup,how can i get this
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by og12(f): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Siga: omo...fear dey catch me as I dey look the soup sef.... grin
Nor be small!see hw fast my heart s poundng...vry irritating sight.
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by buchhogonzalez(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
360command: hmmmm! yummy. taste like rat meat
rat meat...nawa ooo, which kind meat u neva chop sef shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by babakaka(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
Keneking: This is definitely good with Extra Smooth Guninness...check it out.
nwanne your der Extra smooth to download it... tongue
Keneking: This is definitely good with Extra Smooth Guninness...check it out.
nwanne your der Extra smooth to download it...
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by Rick9(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
Disgusting Ah ( Vomits )
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by babakaka(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
noskeybaba:

Pls try τ̅☺ get U̶̲̥̅̊я facts right. Igbos(Anambra Aηδ Imo) don't even harm snake (Python) let alone eating it. In return, the snake don't harm us.(But if it sees one that eats it like men dem from Abakaliki or Nsukka omo the snake go attack am die grin ) It can sleep in U̶̲̥̅̊я house without harming U. If u don't want it, u just use stick Aηδ take it out. If u mistakenly kill it u have τ̅☺ perform a burial ceremony for it.

It is our custom Aηδ tradition.
your right but not in some villages in imo state coz in my village we kill it am from onu-imo..
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by eldoradoxx: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
MyJoe:
Please state the toxic content of snake meat that qualifies it for the poison label. If you use the word "poison" metaphorically, please state what, in YOUR KNOWLEDGE, is bad about python meat. As for the "Ibo" label, there is nothing to ask you to state about that one, so we can quickly say you were being facetious.
I just used "Tufiakwa" a popular word used by the ibos to express disgust as something. Sorry am not ibo so no need to feel bad. Poison in the sense that snake is an unclean animal that God forbids his creature from eating !
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by free2ryhme: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
See groove inside pot
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Snake's really tasty. I've had rattle snake stew quite a few times. Very tasty, I like it. I've never seen it with the skin in a saucepan though, this picture's................ undecided undecided
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by Igeadekunle(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
I'm fear this soup o.is like the snake is hidden inside water.
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by swiss17: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
Gross!!!
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by MyJoe: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
eldoradoxx: I just used "Tufiakwa" a popular word used by the ibos to express disgust as something. Sorry am not ibo so no need to feel bad. Poison in the sense that snake is an unclean animal that God forbids his creature from eating !
When did God tell you this?

What's the drivel about "ibo" and feeling bad - seems you have some obsession about "ibos".
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by Ivynwa(f): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
Siga: omo...fear dey catch me as I dey look the soup sef.... grin

Haha
Fear catch me too sef. grin
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
Salivating
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by sandrabenie: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
Whoever put those disgustin pictures should better not try it again.Viewer discreation pls.
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by larah44: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
Very scary
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by kalunomics(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
babakaka: your right but not in some villages in imo state coz in my village we kill it am from onu-imo..
very true! I thinks it's only njaba people and some of their neighbouring villages that does that. As for abakaliki, i am from Afikpo but don't really know what goes on around there as i was born and bred in owerri. Think i have to put a call through to my mum to know better about my state people's view on the issue of python
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by ylaa(f): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
T-smooth:
****Snake Sh*t!!!**** mostly eaten by Igbos( Nyamiris).

SHUT UP NA YORUBAS LIKE SNAKE.
Re: A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
With this soup, make I see 2 wraps of Pounded Yam and 7 bottles of Harp. I will reach cloud 9.
Make I come see Calabar girl to blow her kpekus after the meal. Jesus must come back that night!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strange Food Combinations Some Nigerians Eat / How Many Of These Yoruba Food, Soups and Vegetables Do You Know? / Huge Monitor Lizard Killed For Pepper Soup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.