Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine (17994 Views)

Seyi Law Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage At AY Live 2016 - Video / Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? / Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by ajetunde: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
Kate Henshaw who turns 42 in July talks mostly about her twenty years in the movie scene and how she faced the pressure of acting at the early age of 22.

The cover shoot is credited to Obi Somto, Henshaw was styled by Adebayo Oke-lawal, assisted Ian Audifferen while the make up was done by Banke Meshida-Lawal for BM Pro. Her hair was done by Ola Hair.

Source >>> http://liveofofo.com/32082/forever-young-kate-henshaw-on-the-cover-of-wow-magazine/

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Scarpon(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
I go sell my papa LAND, HOUSES, CARS, COMPANY, SHOPS. make i for marry babe with this kind killing shape. if she no gree I go join bokoharam kidnapped am

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Scarpon(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
this babe is 42 and wow

5 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by 1stola: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
EYA!!!
MAY SHE RECOVER QUICKLY. SICKNESS NO GOOD O.

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by SlyIg(f): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
Scarpon: I go sell my papa LAND, HOUSES, CARS, COMPANY, SHOPS. con babe with this kind killing shape. if she no gree I go join bokoharam kidnapped am
i blame you?
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by ichommy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
So Cute :*
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Francheezy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
1st ola: EYA!!!
wayray somebody
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by devigblegble: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Francheezy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
Scarpon: I go sell my papa LAND, HOUSES, CARS, COMPANY, SHOPS. con babe with this kind killing shape. if she no gree I go join bokoharam kidnapped am
abeg whr d killing shape dey ?

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Popowaa: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
First page things.*odeshi*

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by mysticgal(f): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
the second and third pix are wierd,but she's still super,beautipretty.
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by spywareczar(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cute grin
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
I hear
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Scarpon(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
Francheezy:
bros that chick na 42 and no sign at all how many chick get that kind structure

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by 32D: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Scarpon: I go sell my papa LAND, HOUSES, CARS, COMPANY, SHOPS. make i for marry babe with this kind killing shape. if she no gree I go join bokoharam kidnapped am
everything never still reach.....

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by DollyParton1(f): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Scarpon: I go sell my papa LAND, HOUSES, CARS, COMPANY, SHOPS. make i for marry babe with this kind killing shape. if she no gree I go join bokoharam kidnapped am

u fit sell ur whole family too na
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by joelbaba: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
wahala dey for naija.
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
laughing my a§§ off cheesy ...I no blame you, na #first to comment tinz dey worry you
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by kiiababs: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
Truly WOW!!!!looks far younger dan her age.
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by biolabee(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Francheezy:

Bros me sef dey look o
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by honeric01(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
This woman gives me a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
"Release the colors of spring": Please, someone should correct me, last time I checked Nigeria only have wet and dry seasons. Or, does the editor just blatantly copy any phrase they see in a foreign paper.
This is analogous to Ebony magazine writing "Release the colors of harmattan season."

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
SOme people never reach 42 their bo0by de dragg for floor already - idowuogbo and co, you know urselves lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by SisiKill1: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
She is soooo freaking beautiful!!!!!

Gosh!
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by alaoeri: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
God forgive me, the only actress am having a crush on infact don't mind bleeping her.
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
[size=13pt]She looks amazing in the first and last pictures. A very beautiful woman she is.[/size]
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
wow!! she looks amazing.
Re: Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine by Scarpon(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
1st ola: EYA!!!
who talked say she de sick.abegi put on ur glass biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? / Opetola Dolapo Shares 13 Years Throwback Photo / My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.