Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] (26172 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) / Waje And Omawunmi Release Christmas Card For Their Fans (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by orlaryhincah2: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by Fussbot: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
Dis waje ugly abeg..in body stil no con 5n join....

7 Likes

Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by kramer: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ahhh fine ladies but too much powder... Compare the colour of Waje's face to her arm lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by valdubem(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
Waje's arm is **throws up**.

I'll be back.
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by Eneze1(f): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
hmmmmmm, Tiwa is okay in the pics
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by emilyone(f): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
what are they advertising ??
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by emmabowin(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
ok
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by seunblack(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Dis tiwa jst get natural beauty,I fit close my acct for her grin

1 Like

Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by baby124: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
willy willy things. Are they advertising shelley. Why the white faces. na wa!

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by Tundedavies: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cute!!!
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by Scarpon(m): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
yoruba people like uniform die

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by Scarpon(m): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
seriously waje need to hit the gym
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by DisGuy: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
dat gal need to et some dumbells for her arms...see as them be like water yam

is that tiwa? doesn't look like her
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by SisiKill1: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
The one on the right. . Waje, looks like her head was superimposed on the body.

Her neck is totally freaking me out..it reminds me of those people with with throat cancer.

[img]http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/campaign/tips/images/headshots/terrie-2-160x240.jpg[/img]

And what is up with the powder or is it the camera?!!

Ughhh!!

6 Likes

Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by Lagosianswag: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
[size=18pt] "Beauty And The Beast" lipsrsealed

"Snow White And The Hunstman" undecided [/size]

...Dude In A Dress (So Gay) undecided

1 Like

Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by SisiKill1: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Scarpon: seriously waje need to hit the Jim

Don't think Jim would appreciate being hit.

I'm sure he'd much rather she hit the gym.

15 Likes

Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by HNIC(m): 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Scarpon: seriously waje need to hit the Jim
Hit the gini? SMH

3 Likes

Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by tyboy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=Studio CFR]Waje is fat .. Tiwa is ugly and so sooo bleached up which is common among yoruba people. You be MUMU , wetin concern tribe with dis mata wey dey ground.

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by Lagosianswag: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Don't think Jim would appreciate being hit.

I'm sure he'd much rather she hit the gym.

Biko, Please Have Mercy On Him cheesy
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Waje looks like she's done a face job. shocked
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by ichommy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cute
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by alaoeri: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Chai pancake faces. undecided
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by lekzy01(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
Oh my gosh, I just wake up nw and i dreamed i Bleep this waje. Lord have mercy on me o.
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
So Tiwa also uses skin lightening creams sad
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by StudioCFR(m): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
ngwana.mobu:
So Tiwa also uses skin lightning creams sad

Bleached!
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by orlaryhincah2: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
kramer: Ahhh fine ladies but too much powder... Compare the colour of Waje's face to her arm lipsrsealed
you go fear fear
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by orlaryhincah2: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
ngwana.mobu:
So Tiwa also uses skin lightning creams sad
no its camera lightening grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by cyril83(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
Studio CFR: Waje is fat .. Tiwa is ugly and so sooo bleached up which is common among yoruba people
abeg clean your mouth joor.....says who waje is ugly besides which tribe 4 naija no dey bleach?
Re: Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] by 1stola: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
emilyone: what are they advertising ??

AIRTEL NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Uche Jombo's 37th Birthday Celebration In Lagos / IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) / ~Caroline Ekanem-danjuma Stripped unclothed By Angry Hubby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.