Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? (1857 Views)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most / Menses On Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
You dey date a babe for 10 months now.You really like the babe and the thing wey really trip u about the babe nah her sexy bakassi.She tell u say una no fit do any yanshing until una wedding night and u come agree.eventually una come marry.on the night of the wedding for bedroom una wan do the main the main.the babe pull cloth,then surprisingly she come remove her butt padd comot for yansh,her boob pad she comot for chest,she remove her wig comot for head.she come reveal herself to u for what she is.she is yanshless,flat chested and bald headed.she come confess to u say nah butt pads she dey wear all this while and dat if u really love u suppose no really mind about her physical appearance.na wetin u go do?
u go divorce her and risk the pastor"s wrath or u go bone and carry ur cross?
Re: If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? by xynerise: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
I will wake up from my dream

4 Likes

Re: If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? by possibilita(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
this story looks similar to the one i read in entertainment express,except in that one the girl pretend to be a virgin and refuse to have sex till after marriage but after their marriage on that same night the man discovered that she has been roughly used and divorced her the next morning,so i will divorce her cos she has been lying to me all through our courtship.
Re: If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
better you taste the apple before buying it

1 Like

Re: If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
To be sincere with you, you don't need to struggle over this matter just remove RED card the next morning let her go back to her father's house. What kind of rubbish is that? Imagine you marry angel you now discover that she is a devil the next morning.. No need to think too much, just follow bible pattern 'suffer not a witch to live'.. Send her back to her childhood home.
Re: If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? by aadetoyin(f): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
Love fire.
If she also loves the guy she wont deceive him.
Divorce kiakia lol.
Re: If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? by mysticgal(f): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
when pastor say pray before you sleep,some people no dey hear,abeg this story na baaaaaad dream,if na me i go shout Jesus!!!!!!
Re: If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? by efosanice: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
tom28: better you taste the apple before buying it

No one would sell an apple to you and allow you to taste it first, you either buy and taste or go and buy mangoes.
Re: If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? by efosanice: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bigger butts have a lot of benefits on a woman and even a man. Here are some of them.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/04/the-beauty-of-bigger-butts.html
Re: If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Na there all the lof go die kpata-kpata
Re: If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? by lanresco15(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
you can't be serious, i'll be breaking a record, the shortest time in marriage..
Re: If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? by GeneralJ(m): 1:20am On Apr 09, 2013
Oboy i go still tap that punny, put a pillow or bag to hide the geh face or something all that matters is that PY
Re: If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 09, 2013
No smart guy can find himself in that kind of situation. And mind you, church boys are d smartest.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies, Can You Assist Your Boyfriend In Paying Your Bride Price? / 10 Secrets Women Keep From Men / Why Do Ladies Fight Over Me???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.