Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:56 PM

Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Meaning(contiss,conuass,conraiss ETC - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Meaning(contiss,conuass,conraiss ETC (24091 Views)

What Percentage Of Your Salary Should Be Allotted To Accommodation? / The Hard Truth About Your Salary / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Meaning(contiss,conuass,conraiss ETC by rodeo0070(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
A lot of people in the Nigerian labor market tend to ask questions about the meaning of the various salary structures in Nigeria. I hear people ask, what is the meaning of CONTISS, CONUASS, CONRAISS, CONTOPSAL, CONPSS, CONMESS, CONHESS,CONJUSS, CONPASS etc.

Consequently, I have compiled a list of some of them here for you to learn from.
Consolidated Top Federal Public Office Holders' Salary Structure (CONTOPSAL): Salary Structure for top government officials.

Consolidated Research and Allied Institutions Salary Structure (CONRAISS): A salary structure for Research, Training and Allied Institutions in the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Tertiary Institutions Salary Structure II (CONTISS II): Salary structure for Non-Academic Staff of Federal Universities
Consolidated University Academic Salary Structure (CONUASS): Salary structure for the academic staff of federal universities.

Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS) : Salary structure for Medical and Dental Officers in the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Health Salary Structure(CONHESS) : Salary Structure for pharmacists, medical laboratory, nurses and other health workers in the health sector of the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Judicial Salary Structure (CONJUSS): Salary Structure for Judiciary workers in the Federal Public Service.

For more information on salary structures and the pay, visit The National Salaries, Incomes & Wages Commission (NSIWC)-http://www.nsiwc.gov.ng/.
If you know any salary structure which I have not included here, feel free to share as a comment below.

I hope this helps.

SOURCE:http://www.recentnigerianjobs.com
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Meaning(contiss,conuass,conraiss ETC by obo389(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
good job OP cos most times whenever i bump into suchn abb,i keep wondering what it means
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Meaning(contiss,conuass,conraiss ETC by Chiefupper: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
I neva for once ask maself wot all these mean,as long as it is federal job I av to apply for it but tanx for d job welldone av gained sumtin atleast
Re: Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Meaning(contiss,conuass,conraiss ETC by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 01, 2017
rodeo0070:
A lot of people in the Nigerian labor market tend to ask questions about the meaning of the various salary structures in Nigeria. I hear people ask, what is the meaning of CONTISS, CONUASS, CONRAISS, CONTOPSAL, CONPSS, CONMESS, CONHESS,CONJUSS, CONPASS etc.

Consequently, I have compiled a list of some of them here for you to learn from.
Consolidated Top Federal Public Office Holders' Salary Structure (CONTOPSAL): Salary Structure for top government officials.

Consolidated Research and Allied Institutions Salary Structure (CONRAISS): A salary structure for Research, Training and Allied Institutions in the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Tertiary Institutions Salary Structure II (CONTISS II): Salary structure for Non-Academic Staff of Federal Universities
Consolidated University Academic Salary Structure (CONUASS): Salary structure for the academic staff of federal universities.

Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS) : Salary structure for Medical and Dental Officers in the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Health Salary Structure(CONHESS) : Salary Structure for pharmacists, medical laboratory, nurses and other health workers in the health sector of the Federal Public Service.

Consolidated Judicial Salary Structure (CONJUSS): Salary Structure for Judiciary workers in the Federal Public Service.

For more information on salary structures and the pay, visit The National Salaries, Incomes & Wages Commission (NSIWC)-http://www.nsiwc.gov.ng/.
If you know any salary structure which I have not included here, feel free to share as a comment below.

I hope this helps.

SOURCE:http://www.recentnigerianjobs.com

Bro pls can you help me with salary structure for CONTEDISS Gl 07

(1) (Reply)

AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis / What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 / Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.