Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience (2557 Views)

Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. / Evangelism In Public Buses Is Madness / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by Jalive: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hi nairalanders,

Has anyone in the religious forum here participated in hospital evangelism before? By hospital evangelism, i mean praying for sick people in hospitals like LUTH.

Please share your experience.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by Jalive: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2013
Still awaiting your response
Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by Jalive: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by DrummaBoy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
I minister at the University College Hospital, UCH, Ibadan, to people who are psychologically challenged. Others on my team reach out to other sections of the hospital. I have done this for over six years now.

It is a ministry I believe God led me into and it is very rewarding. The only challenge I face is that patients I reach out to do not "get" what I am saying that easily bc of their health challenge but once in a while I lead someone to Christ and it pays for all the effort.

So, why did you ask? Are in hospital ministry too?

1 Like

Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
This is public nuisancy.... I think this religion is turning to madness. Why would you go to hospital to pray to patient who are not your family or friends? Nigerian Government need to do something fast before this get out of hand. We need a bill to deal with this nuisancy in our environment
Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by Jalive: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
DrummaBoy: I minister at the University College Hospital, UCH, Ibadan, to people who are psychologically challenged. Others on my team reach out to other sections of the hospital. I have done this for over six years now.

It is a ministry I believe God led me into and it is very rewarding. The only challenge I face is that patients I reach out to do not "get" what I am saying that easily bc of their health challenge but once in a while I lead someone to Christ and it pays for all the effort.

Thanks for your response.I am likewise interested in it, though its an area of evangelism that is not so common. But then I strongly believe those sick people at the hospital needs prayer and the touch of God in their predicament. What other challenges do you face apart from the patients? What about the nurses at the hospital?

You mentioned your team, is it a church team?

Also, you mentioned rewarding, is it in connection to result in salvation and answered prayers for the sick?
Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by Shalomdee(f): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
I feel led towards this area also (hospital evangelism) particularly to the mentally challenged, drug addicts etc. Please those in this type of ministry should throw more light. How do you approach the hospital management for permission? How do you approach the patients?
Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by Shalomdee(f): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
DrummaBoy:
I minister at the University College Hospital, UCH, Ibadan, to people who are psychologically challenged. Others on my team reach out to other sections of the hospital. I have done this for over six years now.

Good day Sir, are you still operating in this ministry, I'll really appreciate your guide.
Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by Amanda4life: 5:17am On Feb 23, 2020
FOLYKAZE:
This is public nuisancy.... I think this religion is turning to madness. Why would you go to hospital to pray to patient who are not your family or friends? Nigerian Government need to do something fast before this get out of hand. We need a bill to deal with this nuisancy in our environment

People like you need this prayer fast fast

1 Like

Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by Amanda4life: 5:20am On Feb 23, 2020
[quote author=Shalomdee post=82689150]

Good day Sir, are you still operating in this ministry, I'll really appreciate your guide.[/quote

I go to private hospital.

Firstly I gave them letter and I was asked to come. Then I started, for me I do GI with tissue and bottle water]

I wish to visit general hospital but I don't know how to go about it

Please where are you

When you go some will reject you while some are already hungry for salvation.

1 Like

Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by Amanda4life: 5:26am On Feb 23, 2020
Are in Lagos.

I have some people over there I can connect you with
Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by Shalomdee(f): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
[quote author=Amanda4life post=86879387][/quote]

Thank you, I am based in Makurdi. Do you share the tissue and bottle water to them? I don't understand what you mean by GI.
Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by Amanda4life: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Shalomdee:

Thank you, I am based in Makurdi. Do you share the tissue and bottle water to them? I don't understand what you mean by GI.

After telling them a little word of encourage meant before you leave ask if they will like to have your contact. Or you have theirs for follow up. You can then give tissues and a bottle water to them

Or give money to help with their hospital bill. A token

1 Like

Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by Omonii: 7:09pm On Jan 03
What will the letter contain and who are we to direct the letter to.
I meant who are we to address the letter to?
Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by Omonii: 7:14pm On Jan 03
Jalive:

Thanks for your response.I am likewise interested in it, though its an area of evangelism that is not so common. But then I strongly believe those sick people at the hospital needs prayer and the touch of God in their predicament. What other challenges do you face apart from the patients? What about the nurses at the hospital?

You mentioned your team, is it a church team?

Also, you mentioned rewarding, is it in connection to result in salvation and answered prayers for the sick?

Hello what's the content of the letter is there a way to write it?
Re: Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience by Omonii: 7:16pm On Jan 03
[quote author=Amanda4life post=86879387][/quote]
Can I get the letter format or template sir in details.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Still Alive / Christ Embassy Port Harcourt Organises Vibrant Generaxion Programme For Youths / How Do You Feel About God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.