Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here (4713 Views)

Creating Passive Income From The Comfort Of Your Home For More Enquiries...07068 / I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) / Suggestions On A Stock Broker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by valdubem(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Do you have any issue with the Moderator or other member(s), or with a post, thread or spambot?

Let's have your complaints here. They will be attended to. Remember to always supply the link(s) to the post(s) or thread(s) you are reporting.

Let’s also have your suggestions and enquiries here too, we will try to respond to them as soon as possible.

Please note that the 'report to moderators' button still works, use it as well to report a specific post.

Let's keep this place sane.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
Val, Please I will like to contact you personally on some business advice. I am an undergraduate and I want to start investing... Pls, how do I reach you?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by valdubem(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2013
My e-mail is duwaxer@yahoo.com
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by coopalajo: 7:57am On May 01, 2013
How long does it take for GTB to pay E- Dividend?
cos I haven't gotten mine.
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by valdubem(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2013
^^ your question was answered in another thread (where U asked the same question)
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by VICTOFX(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2013
WHATSUP WITH AFRIBANK NIGERIA PLC SHARES, I BOUGHT SOME IN 2008,BUT I HAVE KIND OF LUST TRACK OF EVENTS ON THE SHARES, PLEASE ANY USEFUL INFO WILL DO, THANKS.
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by valdubem(m): 10:32am On May 15, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by honprof1(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2013
[quote author=val_dubem]Do you have any issue with the Moderator or other member(s), or with a post, thread or spambot?

Let's have your complaints here. They will be attended to. Remember to always supply the link(s) to the post(s) or thread(s) you are reporting.

Let’s also have your suggestions and enquiries here too, we will try to respond to them as soon as possible.

Please note that the 'report to moderators' button still works, use it as well to report a specific post.

Let's keep this place sane.

Thanks[/quote

How do i past a message to the member of this forum for them to benefit from what others are are benefiting from our company , and also how will they get back to me if any is interested ? Hon. Akanni
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by valdubem(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2013
^^ you can start by opening a thread and telling us what it is you want to tell us, and do remember to make it legal. Do not open thread with the intent to scam, do not open threads that promotes HYIP, MLM and other dubious schemes else it will be thrown into the 'waste Bin before you say Jack. If your thread/topic is FrontPage worthy, be rest assured that it will make it.

Forumites will drop their contacts (e-mails/numbers) if need be on the thread. Please make it genuine.

Cheers!
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by honprof1(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2013
val_dubem: ^^ you can start by opening a thread and telling us what it is you want to tell us, and do remember to make it legal. Do not open thread with the intent to scam, do not open threads that promotes HYIP, MLM and other dubious schemes else it will be thrown into the 'waste Bin before you say Jack. If your thread/topic is FrontPage worthy, be rest assured that it will make it.

Forumites will drop their contacts (e-mails/numbers) if need be on the thread. Please make it genuine.

Cheers!

Sure.... Very GENUINE , Got name to protect, I am one of the Federal House of Representatives Aspirant/Contestant in the last Election 2011 April and a State Secretary to Mega Progressive Peoples Party , work with a Finance HOUSE .... so it is risk free when dealing with me . Okay!!! Thanks . Hon. Akanni
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by valdubem(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2013
Ok

honprof1:

Sure.... Very GENUINE , Got name to protect, I am one of the Federal House of Representatives Aspirant/Contestant in the last Election 2011 April and a State Secretary to Mega Progressive Peoples Party , work with a Finance HOUSE .... so it is risk free when dealing with me . Okay!!! Thanks . Hon. Akanni
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by spacegold7(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2013
Sir,
I just discovered that Liberty Reserve.com site might have been closed down & the Owner arrested. This resulted from an update found here: https://www.nairaland.com/1302046/end-liberty-reserve-founder-ceo. It reportedly happened last Friday - about 4 days ago; and I would like to ALERT every Nigerian member of www.nairaland.com about it. But I don't know which section of Nairaland Forum to post this thread. Pls. help sensitize the Nigerian public of this development. Thanks. Cornelius.
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by 2dmax(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Good day house. Please I need the contacts for eurocomm securities. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by valdubem(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
2dmax: Good day house. Please I need the contacts for eurocomm securities. Can anyone help? Thanks.

2/4 ,Customs Street, Stock Exchange House, 18Th Floor, Lagos Island, Lagos. POBox: 2283
Phone number: 08033035868, 08033035790
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by DRICH1: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2013
IF YOU HAVE SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY IDLE IN YOUR ACCOUNT, INSTEAD OF SQUANDERING IT - INVEST IT IN PEOPLE'S BUSINESS WHILE YOU THINK OF THE NEXT THING TO DO WITH IT. BUT, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS CASE?
SIXTH MONTH INTO THE AGREEMENT, THE USER OF YOUR HARD EARNED FUND CAME UP WITH A Rooster AND BULL STORY OF EXACTLY HALF OF THE FUND DISAPPEARING. THIS SAME USER HAS DEFAULTED FROM THE VERY FIRST MONTH OF THE AGREEMENT AS PER THE REMITTANCE OF THE MONTHLY INTEREST. HE HAS IGNORED YOUR CALLS AND TEXTS. AND THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL GET HIM THROUGH A STRATEGIC MEANS , HE PRESENTED A STORY. Saying, "i put money in my bag and when i got the bank ,the money has disappeared". WHEREAS, WHERE THIS PERSON COLLECTED MONEY ACCORDING TO HIM, WE HAVE MORE THAN FIVE BANKS OUT WHICH HE USES TWO.

Is this the newly devised means of duping people or why are people always coming up with one strange news or the other when they handle another persons money?
Pls lets hear your serious and sincere opinions
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by Peterwins(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Please kindly delete scam (ponzi, pyramid,etc) threads polluting this investment section. The investment section may also lose its appeal. Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by valdubem(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
^ link/s to the thread pls
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by Peterwins(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
val_dubem: ^ link/s to the thread pls

Just read through some threads. Fraudsters will not openly declare their intentions. Nauseating to say the least.
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by dagr8(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2013
Investment section looks like one quiet island to me grin grin grin while romance and entertainement sections are over populated.
Why are our topics not making FP?
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by 40Lightyears: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hi Mods, firstly, why is the investment section so deserted? Well, please i would love for this topic; https://www.nairaland.com/1377093/pectstocks.com-how-real-it, to make it to the frontpage. To educate other investors.
Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here by simple2004(m): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2013
i post a topic. i can't understand why it was removed. pls why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here / The Most Important Questions You Should Have Asked Before Paying For That Land / From Zero,make Up To #10,000+ Weekly With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.