Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

.j - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .j (2325 Views)

FULL PROFILE: Senator Aisha J. Al-hassan,nigeria's First Female Elected Governor / Amina J. Mohammed As Profiled By The United Nations / Ojukwu Attends The Funeral Of Gen. J.T.U. Aguiyi-Ironsi (Video: 20/Jan/1967) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.j by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
g.
Re: .j by mike404(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
The man na correct sharp shooter grin
Re: .j by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
I don't understand why these shameless old men will not free all these younging girls for us! Awon agbaya!
Re: .j by Tolexander: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
What is the wonder that shall never end with a 71year old man scoring [size=16pt]heart trick[/size]?
Re: .j by Okijajuju1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
This thread can never see the light of the frontpage.. grin

1 Like

Re: .j by Tolexander: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
BoboYekini: I don't understand why these shameless old men will not free all these younging girls for us! Awon agbaya!
common! Why can't you blame those useless ladies chasing methuselah's d1ck. Of course the man didn't force them or put rope on their neck.
Re: .j by Chanchit: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pls God, I still want to come back as a boy to this world, even d richest woman in d world can't try this. @ 90 baba go still drop one more baby, anybody that does nt like it can jst hug transformer.
Re: .j by ebukaOtika(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
I Gbadun d man...just to tell d youths dat akamu no dey finish 4 flask.......ogbeni paro lo
Re: .j by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
f.
Re: .j by PweetiQueensy(f): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
Wonderful! His son and grandchildren should b very proud of him cool
Re: .j by dominique(f): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Okija_juju: This thread can never see the light of the frontpage.. grin

Wanna bet? cheesy
Re: .j by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tolexander: common! Why can't you blame those useless ladies chasing methuselah's d1ck. Of course the man didn't force them or put rope on their neck.
well, he should have done the honorable thing and rebuffed them. But I'm pretty sure he did the chasing, agbaya
Re: .j by citizenY(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
wetin concern u?[b][/b]
Re: .j by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sharp shooter
Re: .j by Burger01(m): 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
undecided
Re: .j by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Nice cool
Re: .j by oilyngbati3(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
grin grin grin Very incestuous tribe
Re: .j by gbanikiti(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
what kind of se.xual satisfaction can a 71 years old man give abeg? Anyway, money dey talk sha.
Re: .j by theripper2: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
That's like fucccking one's Grandpa and dem dey happy. These pple sef.
Re: .j by Tolexander: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
oily-Yoruba:
grin grin grin Very [size=16pt]incestuous[/size] tribe
A lunatic is better than an illiterate that refused to learn!

What is incestuous in a man giving 3 women that aren't his family member belle.
I would advise a friend of mine to go and make a cemetery his abode had he typed this.
Re: .j by Tolexander: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
gbanikiti: what kind of se.xual satisfaction can a 71 years old man give abeg? Anyway, money dey talk sha.
eh! No dey talk that one o. The enjoyement no sabi age at all.
Re: .j by oilyngbati3(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tolexander: A lunatic is better than an illiterate that refused to learn!

What is incestuous in a man giving 3 women that aren't his family member belle.
I would advise a friend of mine to go and make a cemetery his abode had he typed this.

grin grin grin Sharap dia! Battyman angry Yoruba are incestuous. What proof does a book monkey like you have that one of these women aren't related to this sex-offender of a man? Battyman!
Re: .j by oilyngbati3(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
gbanikiti: what kind of se.xual satisfaction can a 71 years old man give abeg? Anyway, money dey talk sha.
@ the bolded, the kind of sex.ual gratification you derive from selling yourself to perverts like this in Lagos....after all, you said it yourself...."money dey talk sha" grin grin grin grin Batty gal!
Re: .j by kettykin: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
This Adulterous tribe and their world of Adultery, from a married woman dying in the hands of her boy friend to a married man including the Late AIG dying on top of a woman married to another man, to yoruba pastors and Imams defiling under aged children , to Area Boys Molesting un armed innocent School gals.

What really does this unruly , untamed and unbridled yoruba tribe offer Nigeria besides these negative antisocial and ungodly behaviors .

A 71 year old fool is a fool till eternity , some few years ago i was taken back by what a useless sitting president Olusegun Obasanjo did when of all ladies he decided to sleep with his daughter in law. what a wretched and disgusting tribe we have got here.
Re: .j by Tolexander: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
oily-Yoruba:
grin grin grin Sharap dia! Battyman angry Yoruba are incestuous. What proof does a book monkey like you have that one of these women aren't related to this sex-offender of a man? Battyman!
what is this animal trying to mutate to human being?
Re: .j by musiwa23: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
it is a joy to have baby, that is the point. if you go on many website, you will see, men now spend time watching poorn than with women.

10 million woman now dont have children just in north america, because men dont want that extra problem.

You dont know some men like children too.
Re: .j by DuduNegro: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
grin angry
Re: .j by DuduNegro: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
Dudu_Negro: congratulations to the expecting parents.

Yoruba men have secsual longevity, at 71 still rocking it. I hope to break this record myself when i turn 80. grin

way to go grandpa!! grin
Re: .j by EKONGKING: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
He is a macho man smiley smiley
Re: .j by UncleJJ(m): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
kettykin: This Adulterous tribe and their world of Adultery, from a married woman dying in the hands of her boy friend to a married man including the Late AIG dying on top of a woman married to another man, to yoruba pastors and Imams defiling under aged children , to Area Boys Molesting un armed innocent School gals.

What really does this unruly , untamed and unbridled yoruba tribe offer Nigeria besides these negative antisocial and ungodly behaviors .

A 71 year old fool is a fool till eternity , some few years ago i was taken back by what a useless sitting president Olusegun Obasanjo did when of all ladies he decided to sleep with his daughter in law. what a wretched and disgusting tribe we have got here.

Ibo land isnt better, yall selling babies. Atleast the Yoruba dnt reject children.... wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1251050/premium-times-increasing-rate-baby
Re: .j by MrGlobe(m): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ndi ofe and their drama cry
Re: .j by ochukoccna: 12:56am On Apr 09, 2013
71 and still shooting
This man needs to debrief a much younger generation afflicted with low sp.erm count,dysfunctional joysticks and other ills with (some of this generation in their late 20's) on the secret of his abilities

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Reward Of Female Suicide Bombers ? / Senator Ida Dissociates Self From Jonathan’s Campaign / Photo: Late Sani Abacha, His Mother And Wife Maryam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.