Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Stephen Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephen Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo (667 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos / Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift / Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by teejayreal(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
The cars were
presented to the Super Eagles coach this afternoon at the Globacom office in Victoria Island. They are gifts to him from Glo Chairman, Mike Adenuga, for winning the African Cup of Nation 2013. Presenting the keys is Mr Mohammed Jameel, Group Chief Operating Officer.

Re: Stephen Keshi Receives His Range Rover And Toyota Camry From Glo by OkparaIgbo: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Congratulations Sir. The talent of a man maketh a way for him and this you displayed against all odds by sticking to your guns inspite of numerous criticisms from Nigerians. God bless your hustle and in the same spirit continue to bless mine too..Iseeee.!!

(1) (Reply)

In My President's Shoes / New Nigeria / Africans To Lose As US Axes Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.