Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Halle Berry To Have Her Second Baby After Her 47th Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halle Berry To Have Her Second Baby After Her 47th Birthday. (777 Views)

Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) / Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halle Berry To Have Her Second Baby After Her 47th Birthday. by uzoo: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
believe it or not , the Oscar winner , Bond girl will be 47 on the 14th of august, and a couple of months after that she will give birth to her second child whom i think will be a boy this time.

i think the oldest i've heard of a celebrity having a baby is 44 , the likes of Mariska Hargitay of LAW AND ORDER,SVU.

and Marcia Cross , ( Bree Van der kemp of DESPERATE HOUSE WIVES) who had twins.

A lot has been said of women in their forties having babies, and the risk involved, but i think if you are fit and healthy there is no harm in trying to conceive. smiley

i have to show this to a friend who is in her Forties and has lost hope, i just hope she doesn't doubt it because she thinks these ladies are celebrities and they can do anything to get anything.
Re: Halle Berry To Have Her Second Baby After Her 47th Birthday. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
uzoo: believe it or not , the Oscar winner , Bond girl will be 47 on the 14th of august, and a couple of months after that she will give birth to her second child whom i think will be a boy this time.

i think the oldest i've heard of a celebrity having a baby is 44 , the likes of Mariska Hargitay of LAW AND ORDER,SVU.

and Marcia Cross , ( Bree Van der kemp of DESPERATE HOUSE WIVES) who had twins.

A lot has been said of women in their forties having babies, and the risk involved, but i think if you are fit and healthy there is no harm in trying to conceive. smiley

i have to show this to a friend who is in her Forties and has lost hope, i just hope she doesn't doubt it because she thinks these ladies are celebrities and they can do anything to get anything.

many celebs have had babies WAY OVER 44, Susan Sarandon had her last baby at 45, Geena davies was 47, Kelly preston (wife of John Travolta) was 48 when she had her baby in 2010, Nancy Grace was 47 and Holly hunter was 47 too.......to name just a few
Re: Halle Berry To Have Her Second Baby After Her 47th Birthday. by uzoo: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
yea,i just went back and did more research and found out that , a 65 year old woman also had a baby in the UK.

i know many of my older relatives that were done with child bearing at age 27 and they have more than 6 kids.

Wow! how times have changed.
Re: Halle Berry To Have Her Second Baby After Her 47th Birthday. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
^^^^ it all depend on how you look at it....some women prefer to have babies younger so that they can enjoy family life to the fullest, and while they still have the energy/drive to do it.....while other put their career first and prefer to have babies later. nothing wrong in either ways, so long as these women are happy.... the only problem i may see is that mum and dad will be 67 when their child is 20, and there are many physical activities that they wont be able to do with their son at such age.

(1) (Reply)

President Obama Responds To Jay-z Diss Track “open Letter” / I’m Sorry For My Generation / I Don’t Regret Splitting With Presh – Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.