Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl (32991 Views)

BBC, ALJAZEERA, VOA, CHANNELS, EMMANUEL TV & MORE NOW FREE-TO-AIR / AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA / Aljazeera Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by umassor(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by olenyi: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2013
@nzeval. What's with the hidden post again
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by odilibe(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
olenyi: @nzeval. What's with the hidden post again
multiple ban if he make another post without ban expiry grin...lol
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by sylve11: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
olenyi: @nzeval. What's with the hidden post again

Mr. Olenyi good morning, pleasehelp me with ur mobile no i need u some questions. thanks. cool
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by olenyi: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
sylve11:

Mr. Olenyi good morning, pleasehelp me with ur mobile no i need u some questions. thanks. cool

@sylve11.

If Dia's any questions/gray area's u need ironed out for u, just go ahead and ask. Even if am not here, u'll find other people who will help u out. And this will at the same time help u and others who may have encountered the same problem.
Just feel free and ask.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by sylve11: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
olenyi:

@sylve11.

If Dia's any questions/gray area's u need ironed out for u, just go ahead and ask. Even if am not here, u'll find other people who will help u out. And this will at the same time help u and others who may have encountered the same problem.
Just feel free and ask.

Regards.

@ Olenyi, the question is not meant for this thread maybe FTA thread. It is about updating the fake strong 69xii receiver. cool
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by HAH: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
The EPL games will be mostly shown on Aljazeera +10 but will also show on +5 +6 +7 and +8 when there is clashes

Thank God I can watch all.
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by umassor(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2013
o
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Ussals(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2013
umassor: if u ar in lagos and u want to nail ajazeera sport 6 to 10 for EPL with 24hrs stable signal call dis number 07064459473..
Pls. If u have details about their new card or subscription its going to be of importance
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by umassor(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2013
Ussals:
Pls. If u have details about their new card or subscription its going to be of importance
@alaba 2 shops said 40k i also went to oshodi same price 40k it opens both sd and hd. but an using my old card now which wil expire november 2013..i heard they want to flush all old card fon may ending...old card still available at alaba for 28k d earlier d better sha b4 it expires may ending.
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by eduson002(m): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2013
umassor: @alaba 2 shops said 40k i also went to oshodi same price 40k it opens both sd and hd. but an using my old card now which wil expire november 2013..i heard they want to flush all old card fon may ending...old card still available at alaba for 28k d earlier d better sha b4 it expires may ending.
Can d card be splited?

1 Like

Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Ussals(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
umassor: @alaba 2 shops said 40k i also went to oshodi same price 40k it opens both sd and hd. but an using my old card now which wil expire november 2013..i heard they want to flush all old card fon may ending...old card still available at alaba for 28k d earlier d better sha b4 it expires may ending.
ok, thanks for d info
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by odilibe(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
4 Test channels on jsc sports tp @ hotbird 13east...11013H27500

Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by obnelly: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
is it new tp?we had it weeks back but now its off
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by odilibe(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
obnelly: is it new tp?we had it weeks back but now its off
It is the old jsc sports hd tp that left hotbird ,but back again ...it may be aljazeera!
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by obnelly: 5:40am On Aug 14, 2013
odilibe: It is the old jsc sports hd tp that left hotbird ,but back again ...it may be aljazeera!
I got it.I did blink scan and is there.
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by chiyboy: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2013
i got jsc 1to10, but hd chaneels the signal is week come, and go here in nnewi anambra. Plsguys how can i splite de new card i have it, someone help!
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by azeezbaba(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hi all,

Please I am in Abuja and I have a 2.4m dish. What is the frequency of Aljazeera sprots HD1-6? As I am used to watching my EPL matches in HD with Abu Dhabi. Thank you
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by olenyi: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2013
azeezbaba: Hi all,

Please I am in Abuja and I have a 2.4m dish. What is the frequency of Aljazeera sprots HD1-6? As I am used to watching my EPL matches in HD with Abu Dhabi. Thank you

What has happened to the blindscan feature of our receivers. If you're locked on nilesat, go ahead and try it.

Regards.
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by atuamajustice: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2013
I have aljazeera new cards for sale.if ur intrested call 08072483549.#32000 only.
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by olenyi: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
atuama justice: I have aljazeera new cards for sale.if ur intrested call 08072483549.#32000 only.

With/without subscription?

With/without decoder??

Regards.
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by eduson002(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
I ve aljazeera card for sale with full subscription +1 to +10.price 25,000 naira omly.send me a pm
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by umassor(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2013
eduson002: I ve aljazeera card for sale with full subscription +1 to +10.price 25,000 naira omly.send me a pm
if i may ask y do u want to sell d card?
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by eduson002(m): 2:05am On Aug 28, 2013
umassor: if i may ask y do u want to sell d card?
I ve two cards.I thought it will nt split so I bought two.U can come to my place to see it working.
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Smilelo(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2013
I was watching metro digital cable when I saw this advertisement about HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE AND ICORD +. and I also check for it in the internet. I like it very well, and I will like to buy it. but I don't know where I can get it in Nigeria. please I will like my fellow members here to give me the information where I can buy the HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE in Nigeria. why I like it is because of the picture quality and also the more HD channels that it has. What is the difference between the HUMAX HD ICORD + AND THE HUMAX HD FOXSAT FREE. I will like you to put more light to IT so that I can understand what it means.HUMAX FOXSAT HD FREE does this humax foxsat hd free means that you will have access to all HD movies and channel or tv show when I say free I mean bout HD and free to air HD channels and also the ADSPORT PACKAGE. and ICORD HD + 500 GB RECORDABLE HARD DISK. and also ICORD HD WITH ADSPORTS PACKAGE. so let me know what its means so that I will understand the one I will buy. what I want is only the HUMAX HD receiver that will show HD CHANNELS because the picture are very clear then an ordinary channel . and I believe the HUMAX HD will work in Nigeria. I Want to know where I can buy it in Nigeria and what it will cost me in Nigerian currency. thanks as I look forward for your reply . my facebook ID is; D Boss Smile. u can send me a friend request so that it will be easy for communication. thanks as I look forward to hear 4r u. I NEED THIS HUMAX HD BAD BAD
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by chiyboy: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
bros how to splite de card pls
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by sammiy: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
eduson002: I ve two cards.I thought it will nt split so I bought two.U can come to my place to see it working.
pls can u drop ur number? Need to talk somethings with you
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by mecussey(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2013
chiyboy: bros how to splite de card pls
Get a card splitter. The encruption system is irdeto and you can actually split to more than five decoders until May next year. However, this is Piracy and its not recommended by Nairaland.
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Vicomansy: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Plz, what and what do i nid 2 buy and how much wil evrytin cost me! Frm d dish 3m, d decoder, card and also subscription, how much in total.,.. Plz, I nid answers
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by lekky4reallove: 6:11am On Sep 22, 2013
pls H̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇w̶̲̥̅̊ can I reload my old aljazeera card, can ɪ̣̝̇T̶̲̥̅̊ still be splitted.
H̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇w̶̲̥̅̊
Pls tell ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ †ђξ price and Ώђε̲̣̣̣̥яε̲̣̣̣̥ ɪ̣̝̇T̶̲̥̅̊ can be done? I stay in Lagos, Abule Egba
My number is 08022203521
Thanks
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by atuamajustice: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
I sell new smart card and it can be splitted.from +1- +10 this is my number if u are intrested.08072483549 justice atuama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k) / How To Connect Your DVR/CCTV Camera To Internet. / Strong Decoder Srt4663x And Dstv W4/w7 Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.