Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl (32978 Views)

BBC, ALJAZEERA, VOA, CHANNELS, EMMANUEL TV & MORE NOW FREE-TO-AIR / AIT,BBC,NTA,VOA,NHK,RT,France 24, Aljazeera,Nollwood Tv, $ More Now FTA / Aljazeera Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by atuamajustice: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2013
I also renew old cards aljazeera from +1-10 and HD channels call me 08072483549
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by olenyi: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
What's with the hidden posts?
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Obonogwu: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2013
obnelly:
I got it.I did blink scan and is there.
sir can i use 1m to track it
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by atuamajustice: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Aljazeera now airs one kick off match 4pm every saturday due to illegal viewing in the UK.premier league intrvend by banning JSC from showing all 4pm matches execpt one.for Now back to dstv
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by odilibe(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by odilibe(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Where did you got this info..there are other sports channels to view premier league ..in the uk..sky germany/sky uk/BT sports/canal + ETC via 13e/19.2/28.2e..Where jsc sports premier league channels left hotbird...otherwise jsc sports pl channels covers middle-east/north-africa..there could have being illegal activities else where grin
atuama justice: Aljazeera now airs one kick off match 4pm every saturday due to illegal viewing in the UK.premier league intrvend by banning JSC from showing all 4pm matches execpt one.for Now back to dstv

Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by HAH: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
I Still dey enjoy my epl on Aljazeera on Nilesat here in Abuja eventhough the transmission is for middle east and north Africa.
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Dejsam(m): 12:16am On Dec 10, 2013
HAH: I Still dey enjoy my epl on Aljazeera on Nilesat here in Abuja eventhough the transmission is for middle east and north Africa.

thats not an issue...even if it is for mars or jupiter............italians and germans working in nigeria pay subscription in their country and use the smarts cards here in nigeria to watch programmes in their native language .its not illegal
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by mecussey(m): 7:21am On Dec 11, 2013
atuama justice: Aljazeera now airs one kick off match 4pm every saturday due to illegal viewing in the UK.premier league intrvend by banning JSC from showing all 4pm matches execpt one.for Now back to dstv

Who knows if they are going to pick Chelsea match this Saturday?
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by HAH: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Watching jsc sports is illegal in Nigeria as they always broadcast during elp matches that the transmission is for middle east and north Africa. But I don't give a damn.
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by chiyboy: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
guy any info why they show only 1 game by 4 on sat
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by tusmanali(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
all matches wll b shwn live on Aljazeera sport
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by mecussey(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Is your new Aljazeera sports frequency 11449 working?
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Lordave: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
The tin tire me o, person no go watch man utd be dat
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by chiyboy: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
jsc don kill p/lp todaday
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Dishtech(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
tusmanali: all matches wll b shwn live on Aljazeera sport
please can any body in d house living around Kano using 2.4m dish check this Jsc +6 to +10 new frequency for me 11449/27500H FEC:5/6
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by chiyboy: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
were to nail jsc +6-10 pls someone help
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by mecussey(m): 7:12am On Dec 27, 2013
Badr is working well, but no show yet for Nilesat
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Dishtech(m): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
mecussey: Badr is working well, but no show yet for Nilesat
pls can we track Badr 4/5/6 with 2.4m dish?
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Dejsam(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dishtech: please can any body in d house living around Kano using 2.4m dish check this Jsc +6 to +10 new frequency for me 11449/27500H FEC:5/6

jsc sports is working good on 11449 H 27500 on nilesat here in kano using 2.4m dish
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Dejsam(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
HAH: Watching jsc sports is illegal in Nigeria as they always broadcast during elp matches that the transmission is for middle east and north Africa. But I don't give a damn.

@HAH,

There is difference between official beaming to west Africa and out of foot print reception............aljazeera displays that its meant for middle east and Africa as a "DISCLAIMER" confirming that they are not infringing on anybody's rights.....if anybody is using a big satellite dish for out of foot print reception and can receive their signal they are not liable.......

dstv is being used in Egypt,chad,Niger,Morocco,etc and other countries they do not have broadcast rights why don't they also display a disclaimer?mean while they are well aware of it........

canal plus that we receive here in Nigeria is not meant for us but we watch their programmes...same as sky italia,sky dutchesland,tv cabo,digital plus,nova and so many other out of foot print reception which we use massive dish to receive......

*****as long as these providers do have have official distributors in Nigeria and do not have official foot print for Nigeria or Africa they are not liable for nay form of illegality....thats why sky uk is officially restricted to united kingdom only but even when u are outside united kingdom u can still receive it.

the united kingdom do not permit the use of more than a 90cm dish if i am not mistaken.so thats why they are restricted to watch they can receive...but here in Nigeria there is no restrictions.....as long as you have your money for the dish and the land to place it.its nobody's business.

there is a construction company in Abuja will not mention the name here.......they have 3 satellite dish for out of footprint reception mainly for their expatriate staffs that are Italians and Germans....they have 9 meters facing astra 28 degrees,8 meters facing 13 degrees and 7 meters facing 19 degrees mainly used for sky uk,sky italia and sky dutchesland......

Note that NBC provides for freedom of choice for individuals to watch whatever pleases them at their homes.....no provider can impose her content on anybody in nigeria
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Dishtech(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dejsam:

jsc sports is working good on 11449 H 27500 on nilesat here in kano using 2.4m dish
what about Badr 4/5/6, located at 26 degree east facing DSTV direction that contain all this MBC, ADM, JSC+1 to +10, and the rest?
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by tusmanali(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
aljazeera Bleep my show in fact wat coses all dis change of transponder sef? embarassedaljazeera Bleep my show in fact wat coses all dis change of transponder sef?
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Mallamovye(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2013
Dejsam:

i tried it here in kd with 3.5m couldn't blink for one still my body tell me to stop. So am asking what are the posible ways to track it pls.
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by mecussey(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2013
Badr is working well in the east..
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Dishtech(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2013
mecussey: Badr is working well in the east..
Am living in Abuja, are u living and Dish size please! urgent!
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Ogojohn(m): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2013
mecussey: Badr is working well in the east..
what dish size are you using at the east for badr and what channels have you on it. Have gotten it at ONITSHA with a 1m dish but the channels were only about 16 with MBC HD channels being about 8 in number but are scrambled and other insignificant channels. could you please elaborate on your findings and TP is also very important. It is important to note also that the badr I got was only badr 5. the other ones. 4 and 6 did not flash green with the TP .
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Dejsam(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
tusmanali: aljazeera Bleep my show in fact wat coses all dis change of transponder sef? embarassedaljazeera Bleep my show in fact wat coses all dis change of transponder sef?

all these change of transponders is becos of multichoice........they are the one's behind it......that is the same reason aljazeera will keep writing that this broadcast is meant for only middle east and north Africa.....they are milking us dry here in Nigeria and they don't want people to have any other choice which is impossible as far as out of foot print satellite can be received.
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by Dejsam(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dishtech: what about Badr 4/5/6, located at 26 degree east facing DSTV direction that contain all this MBC, ADM, JSC+1 to +10, and the rest?

it is also receivable on badr here in kano with signal strength of about 65-70% on 2.4m
Re: Aljazeera Sport Has Won The Rights For Epl by mecussey(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dishtech: Am living in Abuja, are u living and Dish size please! urgent!

With 3m dish you will get 80% quality in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k) / How To Connect Your DVR/CCTV Camera To Internet. / Strong Decoder Srt4663x And Dstv W4/w7 Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.