Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

How Do I Fix My PS3 Red Light Issue - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do I Fix My PS3 Red Light Issue (2101 Views)

Help: How Can I Fix Security Question On FIFA15 Android? / Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only / Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fix My PS3 Red Light Issue by shyne409(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hi everyone. I just got an old ps3 from my cuzin and its avn d red light issue.it just blinks for some seconds and goes off wen I try turning it on. Is anyone having this same problem? Its d old big ps3. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Fix My PS3 Red Light Issue by musocious: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
shyne409: Hi everyone. I just got an old ps3 from my cuzin and its avn d red light issue.it just blinks for some seconds and goes off wen I try turning it on. Is anyone having this same problem? Its d old big ps3. Thanks.

I am having the same problem with my old PS3.. A guy told me it would cost 9k to fix it.
Re: How Do I Fix My PS3 Red Light Issue by shyne409(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
Wow. That's expensive o. Did he say exactly where I can fix it?
Re: How Do I Fix My PS3 Red Light Issue by musocious: 1:09am On Apr 12, 2013
shyne409: Wow. That's expensive o. Did he say exactly where I can fix it?

He said Alaba, he has the same problem with iz PS3 but fixed now... thinkin of taking mine dia in monday too...
Re: How Do I Fix My PS3 Red Light Issue by shyne409(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2013
Ok thnks. I rily appreciate.
Re: How Do I Fix My PS3 Red Light Issue by Caylo: 6:19am On Apr 22, 2013
One reason that a PS3 might have a blinking light is because the cables are loose on it. The fix is easy! All you have to do is check the connections of the wires coming out of and going into your PS3 to make sure that everything is secure. Once you have checked and made sure everything is tight, try restarting your PlayStation console and find out if this took care of it.
Another reason that you might be getting a blinking red light is because your PS3 is overheating.
This is an issue that most of the time messes up a PlayStation for good until it is fixed. If you have your gaming system in a closed area, you should move it to a well ventilated one. Let it sit and cool off for a few hours and then try once again to turn it on. If you are still getting a flashing red light then you have the biggest problem anyone could have with their PS3.
The most common reason for getting a PS3 blinking red light is due to a hardware failure. Most of the time what this means is there is a problem with your motherboard...

(1) (Reply)

Ps4 / Street Fighter V Gaming In Port Harcourt / Top 10 Android Hd Games 2019!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.