Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Have Found Love Again- Ayo Adesanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Found Love Again- Ayo Adesanya (1219 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Found Love Again- Ayo Adesanya by lekanolas: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
One thing you can hardly take away from actress Ayo Adesanya is her versatility when it comes to acting. A graduate of Communications and Language Arts from the University of Ibadan, she told YEMISI ADENIRAN how she journeyed into acting, her exploits and many more.

How do you cope with the challenges of this job and life generally?

I see challenges as stepping stones to good success. Life is all about facing challenges. Anyone who runs away from challenges is not ready to move on with life. In life, we must surely face challenges but if we will see it as part of life, coping with it won’t be any big deal.

I thank God for giving me the ability to be focused in life. I don’t see what is stressing me; I see where I am going. I see whatever difficulty that comes my way as one of those things and just get on with life. I don’t allow situations to weigh me down, I rule situations around me. That’s my attitude to life and I thank God, He has been helping me.

Have you found another love?

Yes. I have found another love. Let me say I am in love with a person. I am into a new relationship.

Would you say love has been fair to you?

Yes o, love has been fair to me, and I thank God for that.

You are one of the sexiest actresses in Nigeria. What’s the sexiest part of you?

My eyes are the sexiest part of me, and people always talk about them. I thank God for endowing me with them and also for keeping them still. Some people have some things like some parts of their bodies working for them at one time but after a while, they don’t have them again. I thank God for making my eyes sexy and captivating. Not just the eyes but for everything good working for me. It is good to praise God always and for all things.

It appears you prefer the Yoruba movie caucus to the English. Why is this so?

I just feel I should go back to my roots. But that does not mean I don’t appear in English movies any longer. For instance, I acted in Iru Oka alongside Ramsey Noah, a Yoruba film while I was still in the English caucus.

So it was not as if I did not act in Yoruba before or that I have abandoned the English movie genre totally. No, I am still part of them and will yield to their call anytime. However, I just want to be fully with the Yoruba sector, it’s my root, I belong to them, I am one of them.

How would you compare the two worlds?

There is no much difference. The only difference is that Yoruba movies are richer in their story lines. They have very deep story lines that teach good moral lessons and expose all to our rich cultural heritage. I am not casting any aspersion on any tribe or group here; I am just giving a personal opinion.

Have you at any time been sexually harassed? What’s your view about the issue?

I have never had such an experience before. And to me, I did not believe any one is harassing anybody. If you are talented and you know what you are doing, nobody will ever harass or molest you. As a fine lady, you are bound to have admirers and that cut acrosses everyone and every profession, you know? It now depends on the way you handle it. If you choose to date the guy in question, it will be your choice and I believe that can’t be called a sexual harassment.

If you choose not to accept the offer of the proposing guy, no one will force you. No one has ever been reported for sexually harassing any one, not to my hearing. It is never a do-ordie matter. In short, if you know what you want, nobody can harass you.

Of all the films you have acted, which one will you say is most challenging?

I will say all my roles have been challenging. Take for instance, my role in Osuka, where I played two roles, was one very challenging. In that movie, I played a role of a young girl and an old woman, which was very challenging. Meanwhile, Amope Alasela, one of my recent movies too is also very challenging. In it, I played a dual role. I must tell you, it was very tasking too because I have to change many times to play the roles of two different people.

The director had to wait for me to change many times. There was a scene where both characters met. It was very challenging, quite demanding. I play very tasking roles which makes almost all my films very challenging.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/i-dont-joke-with-my-job-ayo-adesanya/

Re: I Have Found Love Again- Ayo Adesanya by Burger01(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
Found love in Pasuma, then another love in a man like that and now found love in this nu man. Na so love cheap? Don't be desperate for love so you don't turn yourself to a laughing stock... sad

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tania Cuddle Up On A Couch / Wizkid's Girlfriend VS Davido's Girlfriend, Who Is Hotter? (PICS) / FEMI FANI-KAYODE DATED BIANCA BEFORE SHE MARRIED OJUKWU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.