Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,407 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days. (1025 Views)

Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol / Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' / Girls ain't worth a trust aaah swear??"Sad story" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days. by marvelck: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
Girls are not smiling these days, cos guys are now playing hard to commit. And while guys are playing and hitting targets easily these days, the reverse is the case for most girls. Cos, as they are praying and hoping to get married, their guys are busy thinking of moving on to the next girl. Boys no longer want to go into relationships or stay long with any girl. All they want to do is to hit and run. They don't mind spending a lot on a girl, but once they get enough of her, they bolt into thin air. Now most girls are 'single' by force. Cos they can't really tell if the guy they are with is for real or on a short term. Guys now want more of flings than go into a serious relationship. And even if their girl refuse to play, there are a thousand and one other girls who'd be willing to take the offer for cash. And gone are those days, when a girl can publicly say a guy is her boyfriend. Nowadays, you can't be too sure. Cos when a girl is on page 1 or 2, the guy could be on page 20 already. Eager to finish the book (the girl) and move on to another one, sharp sharp! These days, most unmarried couples are hardly on the same page!
Re: Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days. by Tsmooth1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Na true talk. Bt what do u want me to say about this ur thread?
Re: Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days. by MrCork17: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
marvelck: Girls are not smiling these days, cos guys are now playing hard to commit. And while guys are playing and hitting targets easily these days, the reverse is the case for most girls. Cos, as they are praying and hoping to get married, their guys are busy thinking of moving on to the next girl. Boys no longer want to go into relationships or stay long with any girl. All they want to do is to hit and run. They don't mind spending a lot on a girl, but once they get enough of her, they bolt into thin air. Now most girls are 'single' by force. Cos they can't really tell if the guy they are with is for real or on a short term. Guys now want more of flings than go into a serious relationship. And even if their girl refuse to play, there are a thousand and one other girls who'd be willing to take the offer for cash. And gone are those days, when a girl can publicly say a guy is her boyfriend. Nowadays, you can't be too sure. Cos when a girl is on page 1 or 2, the guy could be on page 20 already. Eager to finish the book (the girl) and move on to another one, sharp sharp! These days, most unmarried couples are hardly on the same page!

bro..maybe its yor face (n oofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days. by Penissucker(f): 1:01am On Apr 09, 2013
I dey smile o
Re: Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days. by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 09, 2013
Don't worry, they shall smile again when they finally land a maga @ 45 years old.
Re: Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days. by razznaija(f): 3:24am On Apr 09, 2013
Free space available, but don't come too close, you can smell my dogs fart.
Re: Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days. by Mustay(m): 3:44am On Apr 09, 2013
“The fornicator shall not marry any but a fornicatress and the fornicatress, none shall marry her but a fornicator.”

Everybori lo mo egbe to wun ko o to kegbe kegbe.

Don't think any party in the so-called desperation still wants to settle for a 2nd hand. There are >6bn people in the world, choices are unlimited wink
Re: Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days. by pleep(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2013
Dont worry, the ladies are playing yall niggas too. grin
Re: Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days. by 190: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2013
How can this OP just expose me like this sad
Re: Girls Ain't Smiling...these Days. by Scarpon(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2013
all I know is I love ekiate and she love me

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make Your Relationship Magically Romantic / Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? / Your Advice Is Needed Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.