Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,435 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) (57831 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Annie Idibia Shares Photo Of 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi, Ehibenzy Idibia / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
so cute
Baby Innocent Ejeh Oluwakitan Idibia, Pero's son with Tuface turned one today.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/tuface-idibias-sixth-baby-with-pero.html

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
I feel so sad for annie. If this is his 6th child annie has a lot of baby mamas to deal with.

11 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Cashio(m): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hey anwukwaanum ooo.dis 2face guy nokwa na baby production unit.

8 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ms_Steph: I feel so sad for annie. If this is his 6th child annie has a lot of baby mamas to deal with.

U can say that again sad
And all the children from different mamas look exactly like tuface...I don't envy her one bit... Wish Annie best of luck, cos she sure needs it.

10 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ms_Steph: I feel so sad for annie. If this is his 6th child annie has a lot of baby mamas to deal with.

[size=13pt]Why are you feeling sorry for someone who said "yes" to a promiscuous man who asked her "will you marry me?" No one held her at gun point lol. She knows what she got herself into. No need feeling sadly for someone who is happily married to a man with numerous children and baby mamas.[/size]

74 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Osama10(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
It's all about the money & fame.

13 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Tolexander: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
2face Idibia, What a weapon of mass baby production!
The guy is turning to the father of many nations of our generation.

6 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by chymystique(f): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Annie married D Guy cos of d money mayb she mit rili love him as she claims buh a responsible lady wouldn't get herself into dis kinda meSs... Am jst wondering wah wil happen wen all dis kids grow up cos e go b lik Ojukwu's Will Wahala if 2face leaves dis earth.... Annie, shld beta shine her eyes ooo

13 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by tpia5: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
What does ejeh mean and what language is it?

Why couldnt the kid have two yoruba names.
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by akuji: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
From the whole pregnancy timeline and age of the pikin... Tuface must have seeded Pero just before, whilst with or after rekindling it with Annie.

The woman get patience sha...na wah ooo... I hope any more babies should come from Annie from now on.

Bia come o... If tuface knows he cannot control himself or put something at the end of it whilst seeding these women, he should go and get a vasectomy joor. Which kinda of reputation is he building for himself sef. I don't see it doing Fela Kuti any favours. Shikena!!!
lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Temismith(f): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Omg! What of nigeria? Where are they?
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
Osama10: It's all about the money & fame.

Regardless of whatever any clever-by-half, self-righteous mgbeke might say. Shameless things. For them, all shame disappears when the stakes are high enough.

Let's hope 2baba remains financially solid ten, fifteen years down the line. Otherwise, disaster looms.

7 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Osama10(m): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2013
^^^^^

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by fankasibe: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2013
what do you guys expect from a guy named TWO-face.......i even dey suspect kim kardieshian belle shocked shocked

14 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by ohisola(f): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2013
Wow doesn't d baby just look sooo cute. Ladies mak sure ur hubby is fine O°˚˚˚. 2face just dey represent

1 Like

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 09, 2013

16 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by PweetiQueensy(f): 12:54am On Apr 09, 2013
D baby is so CUTE kiss

3 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by SisiKill1: 4:07am On Apr 09, 2013
Awwwwwwwwww. . .cute baby!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 09, 2013
I kinda sympathize with her on having to deal with so much baby mamas to be with the man she loves.

God knows I don't HV the strength or patience for such, more power to her elbow.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by seedord247(m): 5:57am On Apr 09, 2013
chymystique: Annie married D Guy cos of d money mayb she mit rili love him as she claims buh a responsible lady wouldn't get herself into dis kinda meSs... Am jst wondering wah wil happen wen all dis kids grow up cos e go b lik Ojukwu's Will Wahala if 2face leaves dis earth.... Annie, shld beta shine her eyes ooo

Point of correction ma....

Annie married him bcus she's out of the league and if tuface eventually leave her azz she either turn to oprah or join the clique lesbo.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Popowaa: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2013
Over sabi
HotNaijaBabe: Kindly let me quote u. Annie did not marry Tuface cos of his money. I can testify to the fact that when they started dating( so many years ago) and Tuface was just a local boy smoking weed with his pals( Faze and Black face)..Annie was his back bone( Financialy). Her dad is/was really loaded and she loved him for him and gave him her best.

#Now, I don't pity her cos she's made her choice. I only pity the other baby mama's.I wonder how it feels knowing one is good enough to be 'knacked' but not good enough to be wedded..Hmmmn! And Tuface really is 'The father of all nations' of our time..

3 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2013
Shollypopz:
I kinda sympathize with her on having to deal with so much baby mamas to be with the man she loves.

God knows I don't HV the strength or patience for such, more power to her elbow.
my dear me too i can remember all the shameless fights she use to get into with pero. I won't lie I just feel 2face married her just to remove d shame from her nd cos she helped him. If he truly loves her he won't do all these tins.

7 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by luvablesam(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2013
Maths hadn't been a very strong subject for me growing up buh from calculations 2face must have proposed to annie on feb 14th last year when pero was heavily pregnant with this Kid and am hundred percent sure annie wud av known dis fact Right?Now which sane principled naija lady would accept a man proposal for marriage when another lady is heavily pregnant for Him. Am not been judgemental here just wondering where some people's principles went!

14 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by tinuolababy(f): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2013
SHIO
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by ichommy(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2013
2face ton para
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by rexfada(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2013
tpia@:

Ejeh is an Idoma (Tuface's tribe) name and it means Lion.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by victor2exl(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2013
This guy is a defination of DESTINY and UNCOMMON BREAK THROUGH....how many of his peers that even went to the higher institutions can boost of these achievements...
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by ichidodo: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2013
POOR KIDS. cry
Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by TableLeg(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2013
tpia@:

Why are you fond of asking daft, dimwitted and oxymoronic questions?!
The kid doesnt have two yoruba names because it is none of your bloody business!
FFS tilapia stop consituting a nuisance on this forum!

7 Likes

Re: Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) by MMM2(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2013
Happy Birthday small boy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha / Gene Deitch Dies At The Age Of 95 In His Apartment / AY Makun House And Cars: Jaywon, Others React To Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.