Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie (76719 Views)

2015 List Of Highest Paid Female Musicians In Nigeria And Their Fees. / Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad / Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by chucky234(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ini Edo N1.8m? Are they paying for her beauty because her acting is whack and boring.
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ini edo has done very well for herself, I remember when she wanted to give it all to any producer to get a script.

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by onila(f): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Aritobo: convert it to dollar or pounds, its less than what cameraman get paid in obodoyinbo
cry cry
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by vislabraye(m): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
So Ini Edo earns more than Omotola? Not surprised Genevieve is no. 1.
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by kennyonthrone(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
washingtons042: i tout mercy johnson will be d highst bt she is nt evn d 10th shame for her 2 bad
lyk criously?shame 4 her abi u tk a rethink man
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by Abbey2sam(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
LesbianBoy: The ONLY people in this list that deserves the money they are being paid are Patience ozorkwo a.k.a ''mama gee'' a.k.a ''i-choptas-not'' and Omotola jalade ekeinde a.k.a ''small brezz.....big nyash''

Genevieve nnaji a.k.a Loose p****y, rita dominic a.k.a OLD CARGO and the rest don't deserve their pay at all!

grin
LesbianBoy: The ONLY people in this list that deserves the money they are being paid are Patience ozorkwo a.k.a ''mama gee'' a.k.a ''i-choptas-not'' and Omotola jalade ekeinde a.k.a ''small brezz.....big nyash''

Genevieve nnaji a.k.a Loose p****y, rita dominic a.k.a OLD CARGO and the rest don't deserve their pay at all!

grin
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
chijokz:

You don't have 1, so there's nothing to insult unless you meant your ignorance.

Ptff! Okay.
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by Sike(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
This Genevieve get mouth O! Number 1?! SmH
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by TalkingToYaSelf: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
otun oba:

Oga,

They arent paid on the premise of beauty but how well they interprete their roles plus how beautiful is Mercy Johnson?

Oga,

They arent paid on the premise of beauty but how well they interprete their roles plus how beautiful is Mercy Johnson?

Actors&Actresses are not Solely Paid for their Performances Nor Their Beauty...

They are Paid Based on the Revenue Streams They Can Produce.....

They are Paid Based on Their Ability To Generate Monetary Gains..

"Sexx Appeal"...Is Higher on the List when it comes to a "Female" Performer, for Obvious Reasons.

And May I Ask Where in my Writing Did i Speak of the Beauty of Mercy Johnson?

Funke is just so damn ugly that i am surprised she Generates Any Sales and Profit at All. That's the Shocking Part.
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by Dahbutter(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
[size=16pt]THIS IS a BIG @SS LIE! I know producers who use these actresses in a lot of their movies and pay them faaar faar less.
In fact I know of two star studded movies with a total budget of N825,000 for everything, including set, location, costumes, transportation, food etc. So tell me how much do the artists get paid?
make una dey there make them dey deceive you. these guys are NOT paid that much except if its a foreign feature
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
chijokz:

You don't have 1, so there's nothing to insult unless you meant your ignorance.
woah! shocked shocked

The list is obviously fake, ain't nobody got time for that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by papalbull(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
them gals are not smiling
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
skinnyolawale: wot abt mercy aigbe,fathia balogun and shola shobowale.
25 to 60k, worse come to worst, 63k plus - fare grin
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by 1ndidi2(f): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2013

U didn't spit this time!
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by fonssy(f): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ini edo try o
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by supaeagles(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
nedu2000: Seems they r just after d money. & don't bother about d quality of d movie.....just watched a bollywood movie & was really impressed
Very true, but please note:
1) Bollywood industry has been in existence since the 1930s and so we have a long way to catch up and are doing so year by year.
2) Indians support their movie industry more passionately than we do. I am not suggesting that we should not be critical of nollywood's quality but we should also remember to support them in the process.
It will be difficult for us to ever finance as big as Bollywood productions but we can work on our strengths : good scripts, talented actors etc.

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by madjune(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
Who dash Ini Edo 1.8m? Na Gov. Akpabio or who? Na lie.
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by basketbrain(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
paying them money for the trash they do.
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by everyday: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Thats very interesting to know.So the Nigerian movie industry is booming
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by Godogwu: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
bigass: Believe this believe anything. How much do movies generate. How many pple buy movies or watch it at the cinemas 2million my foot. Figment of someone's immagination

Not to burst your bubble but Nigeria has a population of over 160m, even if 1.6 million people (thats 1%) buy the movie at N100, that's already N160m not to talk of premiere ticket sales among others. Aside that most of these actresses do over 3 movies a month ( you can tell). I actually think the pay is too little for an industry like ours with so much potential.

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by Deiok(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
few of those actress deserve those amount.
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by Godogwu: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dahbutter: [size=16pt]THIS IS a BIG @SS LIE! I know producers who use these actresses in a lot of their movies and pay them faaar faar less.
In fact I know of two star studded movies with a total budget of N825,000 for everything, including set, location, costumes, transportation, food etc. So tell me how much do the artists get paid?
make una dey there make them dey deceive you. these guys are NOT paid that much except if its a foreign feature
[/size]

What star studded movie with a total budget of N825,000.... Please I'd like to know

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by adewale2011(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
No Time to say no Time

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by Bantino(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Please balance the equation, What about the actors?
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by ekuri77: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Sugarbear007: People are always talking about how much musicians and footballers earn and it’s expected.
However an intense research conducted shows that female Nigerian actresses aren’t doing to bad for themselves either.

This is a list of the top 15 highest paid actresses per script.
15. Uche Jumbo N450,000
14. Fathia Balogun N500,000
13. Mercy Johnson N600,000
12. Funke Akindele N600-700,000
11. Oge Okoye. N600.000
10. Chioma Chukwuka N700,000
9. Rita Dominic. N1m
8. Ngozi Ezeonu. N1m
7. Joke Silver N1m
6. Stella Damasus. N1m>
5. Kate Henshaw Nuptal N1m
4. Omotola Jolade. N1.5m>
3. Patience Ozonkwo N1.6m
2. Ini Edo N1.8m
1. Genevieve Nnanji N2m

http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/254453_revealed-top-15-highest-paid-nigerian-actresses-and-how-much-they-charge-per-movie

HOPE THIS FIGURES WILL NOT ATTRACT KIDNAPPERS.............
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by MicroBox: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hahaha those are just price tag. with high rate of piracy,which producer go risk that amount for films that bearly sell only in west africa
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by greenbiz(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin Na true! I think sey na 1 billion Naira dem dey collect each before undecided
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by MacLovington(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
The only people me I see there na Patience, Joke, Omosexy and Kate. I fit manage Rita if I be film producer too. A lot of the others dey overact. Kate, Omosexy, Joke & Patience should be on 5m and above if Nollywood na serious people.

Stella's nice smile and charitable nature fit make me include am too.

Chioma is a pure African beauty. If na I want somebody to come show fine face, na im go make me include am.
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by creativemusic: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie by Nollywoodivas: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Sugarbear007: People are always talking about how much musicians and footballers earn and it’s expected.
However an intense research conducted shows that female Nigerian actresses aren’t doing to bad for themselves either.

This is a list of the top 15 highest paid actresses per script.
15. Uche Jumbo N450,000
14. Fathia Balogun N500,000
13. Mercy Johnson N600,000
12. Funke Akindele N600-700,000
11. Oge Okoye. N600.000
10. Chioma Chukwuka N700,000
9. Rita Dominic. N1m
8. Ngozi Ezeonu. N1m
7. Joke Silver N1m
6. Stella Damasus. N1m>
5. Kate Henshaw Nuptal N1m
4. Omotola Jolade. N1.5m>
3. Patience Ozonkwo N1.6m
2. Ini Edo N1.8m
1. Genevieve Nnanji N2m

http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/254453_revealed-top-15-highest-paid-nigerian-actresses-and-how-much-they-charge-per-movie

Very wrong an incorrect info. For one Patience Ozokwu is not considered an A-list (though she is superb) she does not make more than Mercy Johnson... All the A-list collect about the same amount (except they know you personally) A-List are Genny, Omotola, Mercy, Rita...etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.