Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Watch Struck By Lightning. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch Struck By Lightning. (654 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Struck By Lightning. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:47am On Apr 09, 2013
It's been quite a while since I was last genuinely touched by a movie (when you consider the fact that it seems like all Hollywood is interested in is remaking all the old fairy tales and rewriting them to look like they have political undertones and that Nollywood is seeking more ways to make romance movies more nauseating, I think i'm pretty justified) so after watching Struck By Lightning, a comedy-drama released in April last year (2012) and feeling really moved by the story line, I think my faith in the ability of people to still come up with quality has been revived. Struck by lightning follows the story of a high school student towing a different path from the others and trying to get his mates to be less cliche. Of course he is mocked and laughed at and is only supported by a fellow loser (a fat girl pretty much nobody finds attractive but seems to be in love with him). At the start of the movie (which also happens to be the end.....it's a bit compliacted ), he is struck dead by lightning. After his death, those same people that he tried to blackmail into making a change and mocked him ended up feeling his absence the most.

It's a heartfelt movie that I think everyone should watch. Still wiping a tear away from an eye....

http://gidirecommends.tk/index.php/watch/movies/item/3-gidirecommends-watch-struck-by-lightning
Re: Watch Struck By Lightning. by Ishilove: 5:06am On Apr 09, 2013
Come Senb, I hope sey you know sey you fucck up? You fall our hand on Larry Sun's detective collabo thread. You were supposed to contribute AGES ago,yet you went off rader. Leaving everyone wondering who the heck was going to update next. You agreed to be part of the project, but you failed to deliver.

Nairaland writers are angry with you... angry
Re: Watch Struck By Lightning. by sholay2011(m): 5:33am On Apr 09, 2013
I've heard about this movie 'cos it was written by Chris colfer (the guy that played kurt hummel in 'Glee').

Would love to watch it but I think it's a sort of comedy.
Re: Watch Struck By Lightning. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:26am On Apr 10, 2013
EWO!!!!!! Ishi, ma binu si mi o!!!! Chai....I have been so swamped with a project I was working on, it totally slipped my mind. Second time this is happening. Abeg, try intercede for me. I go come prostrate for ground beg my elders for the literature board. I can't believe I missed it!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Movie Ideas: The Loglines / This Year's BBA Girls Are All Beautiful, Wish I Was There - Roki / Turbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.