Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Evil Spirit Causes Pandemonium In Rivpoly As Exam Starts, Several People Injured - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Evil Spirit Causes Pandemonium In Rivpoly As Exam Starts, Several People Injured (936 Views)

Several People Killed In Bin Lorry Crash, Police Says Its Not Terror Attack / Pandemonium In Isashi As Police Kills Two Okada Men And Terrorizes Inhabitants. / KWASU Post-utme Registration Closes 28th June(today), Exam Starts 30th June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Spirit Causes Pandemonium In Rivpoly As Exam Starts, Several People Injured by bamasite(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2013
Rivers state Polytechnic started its exams on Monday 8th April, 2013. As usual, the alternation pattern was adopted. In this pattern, management students will write today while engineering students will write the next day and this alternating pattern will continue until the exams are over. As is the custom with some churches and fellowships, Sundaythe7th of April featured several anointing services to call on God for favour, drive away the spirit of failure and break evil causes. Success pens were distributed to students as well at this services.I was personally present at the deeper life bible church anointing service while some close friends went to church of God mission, chapel of Jesus Christ, etc.

THE PANDEMONIUM
At about few minutes to 3am on tuesday morning, while the students were very busy reading and some have slept off to cool off their brain, their was sudden panic as those who were awake said they heard an extremely loud thud! others said they heard someone shouting ghost, ghost, while still others said they could see and feel the building falling down on them. whatever was the cause of the pandemonium, the result is better imagined than told. Students who were scrambling for safety broke glasses, jumped through the windows, pushed and pulled on the steps and at the door.There was serious pandemonium and people sustained various degrees of injuries. Some people had broken head, broken leg and or hands, various degrees of glass cuts, lost as well as broken teeth, etc. People woke up from sleep and joined the stampede only to sustain injuries. Many of the wounded were taken to the school's medical centre where the nurses on duty attended to them while the school's ambulance brought in the doctor who stitched some serious wounds and attended to the fairly serious cases. As at the time of writing this post, there was no casualty report. My friends sustained different categories of injuries. Personally, my vickers chinos was torn and i had a very minor cut which did not require medical attention.

THE FULL GIST HERE:http://successsecrets01..com/2013/04/evil-spirit-causes-pandemonium-in.html
Re: Evil Spirit Causes Pandemonium In Rivpoly As Exam Starts, Several People Injured by Burger01(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=bamasite]loud thud!.. ghost, ghost,..Students who were scrambling for safety broke glasses, jumped through the windows, pushed and pulled on the steps and at the door..broken head, broken leg and or hands.. Na wa o. Which kind spirit is that
Re: Evil Spirit Causes Pandemonium In Rivpoly As Exam Starts, Several People Injured by bigt2(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2013
Who care whether ur louis vuitton shoes were torn also, let even vickers chinos? grin
Re: Evil Spirit Causes Pandemonium In Rivpoly As Exam Starts, Several People Injured by worldman(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2013
Where in Bori did it happen
Re: Evil Spirit Causes Pandemonium In Rivpoly As Exam Starts, Several People Injured by Temismith(f): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2013
The VC shud be blamed for the exam malpractice.
Re: Evil Spirit Causes Pandemonium In Rivpoly As Exam Starts, Several People Injured by agohavivi(f): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2013
What nonsense evil spirit? It's the result of false alarm or better still the handwork of mischievious students.
Re: Evil Spirit Causes Pandemonium In Rivpoly As Exam Starts, Several People Injured by Akshow: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2013
My major problem wit christianity: over belief in evil spirits, demons and enemies
Re: Evil Spirit Causes Pandemonium In Rivpoly As Exam Starts, Several People Injured by Emmyk(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2013
Akshow: My major problem wit christianity: over belief in evil spirits, demons and enemies
pray you aint visited by one and stfu!
Re: Evil Spirit Causes Pandemonium In Rivpoly As Exam Starts, Several People Injured by Akshow: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2013
Emmyk: pray you aint visited by one and stfu!
dumb As.sss it only visit those who believe in it. And no i wont stfu cos a Nobody said i should.
Re: Evil Spirit Causes Pandemonium In Rivpoly As Exam Starts, Several People Injured by Emmyk(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Akshow: dumb As.sss it only visit those who believe in it. And no i wont stfu cos a Nobody said i should.
oh my world!. And you're responding a nobody? You're deluded dude! See Delusions of grandeur at an apogee. Go figure! :/
Re: Evil Spirit Causes Pandemonium In Rivpoly As Exam Starts, Several People Injured by Akshow: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Emmyk: oh my world!. And you're responding a nobody? You're deluded dude! See Delusions of grandeur at an apogee. Go figure! :/
try again boy.
Re: Evil Spirit Causes Pandemonium In Rivpoly As Exam Starts, Several People Injured by bamasite(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
worldman: Where in Bori did it happen
it happened in engineering campus rivpoly. As i type this reply, there are still broken glass pieces at electrical hnd1 class

(1) (Reply)

HELP; How To Get National Id Card And International Passport / The Clifford Hoyt Experience / (photos) Food Seller Goes Gaga Confesses To Using Mortuary Water To Cook Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.