Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (19804 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by visalat(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
PRIVATE RESELLING PLAN BY GATEWAYVPN

THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO OWN A VPN OF THEIR OWN AND MAKE 100% OF THE PROFIT.

YOU GET YOUR OWN VPN WITH YOUR NAME-NO HASSLE!!! ALL FOR A ONE TIME DEVELOPMENT FEE!!!

N20,000 One Time Payment(Your own VPN development fee)
Our offers include:
You can order for UNLIMITED number of vouchers in a month.

- Voucher becomes activated once loaded to an account and cant be paused so make sure to charge first before you load.
- Your customers will NEVER know that you are reselling.
-You pay a monthly fee of N5000/MONTH for service purchase and maintenance.
THIS IS THE BEST OFFER YOU WILL GET ONLINE.
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by Bluediamond1(f): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hw abt those of us without bb,pls which is best for me coz i ve not realy been able 2 get d perfect plan...abeg am stil a learner o,though some told me 2go for airtel bis.tnx guys.
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by vinobieze(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Free browsing now available for Ghana people.
With the normal Expresso modem (Red and black) you can start browsing free with Gatewayvpn.com

1.) Purchase a Gatewayvpn.com voucher and load to your account.
2.) Get the normal Expresson modem and connect.
3.) Dial up the Gatewayvpn software already installed in your laptop with your desired username and password(Make sure you purchase a voucher and load to your account).
4.) On the Gatewayvpn V4 software,Put port 53 on the gatewayvpn V4 UDP port and connect.
Download now @ Gatewayvpn v4
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by tboy20017: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701, at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by DrEva(m): 5:23am On Sep 06, 2013
livystone: please i want to know if mtnbis have blocked , cos it conect but can not brows. for 3days it have been like that , please friends if there any other solution help me .
You'll need to download and install a free special sofware called Abovevpn. Contact me for free support in this regard.
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by stevolinkon40: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by tboy20017: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
yes you would, i would recommend tweakwarevpn to you, cause it is fast and affordable, just go to their website, tweakwarevpn.net and register and contact tboy20017@yahoo.com for a premium voucher, its instant activation. or on
ican2020:

After going for MTN BIS of 1500, will I paid for gatewayvpn
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by stevolinkon40: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by stevolinkon40: 8:29am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by tboy20017: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE BROWSING..
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701,tboy20017@gmail.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
tboy20017: yes you would, i would recommend tweakwarevpn to you, cause it is fast and affordable, just go to their website, tweakwarevpn.net and register and contact tboy20017@yahoo.com for a premium voucher, its instant activation. or on
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by KhayodeOlajide(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
Cold blooded: I am just using it on ma bb not on modem or other phones.Etisalat bis doesn't work on other phones or modem (I think so cos I've not seen any1 say so). Maybe u can experiment it using a vpn (but I doubt if it will work)

Etisalat work very well on PC with ў☺ΰr modem but You have to get premium account with PD proxy...it works with oo.oo naira...
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by tboy20017: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE BROWSING..
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701,babsdamilare@hotmail.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by councillor(m): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
tboy20017: TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE BROWSING..
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701,babsdamilare@hotmail.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...

I have sent you a mail and sms, reply pls
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by tboy20017: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE

BROWSING..
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat

b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but

with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy

your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn

with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription

again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really

blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers

08038635701,tboy20017@yahoo.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750,

with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log

on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by postloaded: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? by 4ross: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
How to Browse Unlimited with PD Proxy VPN and MTN BIS

Subscribe to any of the MTN BIS plans (for 100 Naira daily plan send BBCDAY to 21600 and for 1000 Naira monthly plan send BBC to 21600).
Make sure you have the latest java runtime on your computer
Goto http://www.pdproxy.com/signup.htm and register (note your username and password)
Download the latest PD Proxy VPN software from here http://downloads.pdproxy.com/PD-Proxy_VPN.zip install it
Open PD-launcher.exe, when you are prompted to install a driver, press YES
When opened goto settings and first change route delay to 2 then use the below settings:
TCP Server port: 443

UDP Server port: 0

Bind local port: 0

Now goto parent proxy settings and use:

IP: 10.199.212.2

Port: 8080

Header: host: ping.blackberry.com

to buy a voucher or premium account call 080164244303 or whatsapp only +2348141508603 or bbm: 332AB463

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corel Draw Shortcuts Keys You Must Know / Socks Server / 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.