Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,957 members, 7,799,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Is It That Most Nigerian Musicians That Reigned, Goes Down Again. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is It That Most Nigerian Musicians That Reigned, Goes Down Again. (621 Views)

Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Top Five Nigerian Musicians That Took After Their Parents / Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Nigerian Musicians That Reigned, Goes Down Again. by Codedrock(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2013
Holla to all nairaland music geeks. Please just wanna ask some questions about the nigeria music industry.
Please why is it that when some musicians sing a song that hits the city i mean that people liked it a lot they wont sing anylonger. I was thinking what boosted wizkid's career 2011 was the songs he released, he kept on releasing much more interesting songs thats why he is kinda successful today. So why cant others who reigned do the same way. Is it that thier record label couldnt produce them well or them no get song to sing again? Please anybody with ideas?
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Musicians That Reigned, Goes Down Again. by jeffizy(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2013
I think lack of creative ideas is responsible.
These guys write wacky tunes and start looking for sarz to give them generated beats.
How long will it take for listeners to see the lack of originality?

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid Shows Off Multi-million Naira Lekkihome / Angelina Jolie Planning To Have Her Ovaries Removed... After A Double Mastectomy / Mi Acquired New Bently Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.