Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

How Do I Find The Perfect Home For My Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Find The Perfect Home For My Family (814 Views)

My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. / GET A PERFECT HOME TUTOR FOR YOUR CHILD NOW! / My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Find The Perfect Home For My Family by eoriaifo(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2013
Looking for a home and not just a house is serious challenge unless you use the right medium......
Re: How Do I Find The Perfect Home For My Family by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2013
eoriaifo: Looking for a home and not just a house is serious challenge unless you use the right medium......

Yes, but where?? You don't give even the vaguest of areas you're looking at, or your country of residence.
Re: How Do I Find The Perfect Home For My Family by eoriaifo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Siena: I'm voicing out my pain most people like myself go through to find a suitable home in Lagos, Nigeria and not have to manage.

Most of which is the lack of homes compared to the number of people.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find The Perfect Home For My Family by eoriaifo(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
We have to be aware that the environment we live in has either a positive or negative effect on our children. Therefore, in searching for the perfect house for one's family, one ought to put his/her children into consideration
Re: How Do I Find The Perfect Home For My Family by feminineA: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
Well I believe safety is of the Lord. So many people leaving in posh areas are been affected by so many factors. Yes looking for a good home is paramount but the culture we as parents has help culture will help them stand the test of time. I have a friend that grew up in mushin but you can never see traces of mushin in her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find The Perfect Home For My Family by eoriaifo(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yes we must pray cos whatever you are planning/building should be built on the foundation of the Almighty but as it's well known, faith & action go hand in hand. We must play our part and ensure the best home and environment for our family.
Re: How Do I Find The Perfect Home For My Family by eoriaifo(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2013
Other things to put into consideration when pondering on the best home for your family are as follows:

1) The wife should have the upper hand in deciding which home to pick because whether we like it or not, women have a keen sense of of making vital decision when it comes to family and also the women are the once who mostly stay at home cost of the children. Therefore the home should be as comfortable as possible for the wife or else we men no go get peace of mind for our home.

2) Proximity to work: the home should be located close to the working place as it would help in the situation whereby the husband/wife would have time for their family even after work not not be too tired. Even children don't get to see one of their parents cos of work distance. Unfortunately, the situation in Lagos, most especially, does not help cos the cost of accommodation is high around CBDs (central business districts) and people tend to locate their home at far distances due to affordable accommodation they can get in such places.

3) Proximity to school for children: this would mostly be considered where children are in primary and in some cases secondary school. The safety of our children is of utmost importance and having them travel far distances to school may have unfavourable effects. Also play time and siesta are important in a child's life and being able to spend quality time with them so that it's not the outside world they influences your child cos most times the world doesn't good tutoring. We should be role models to our children and be key in their upbringing.

I hope I have been able to good points and I would like if we could comment and add our experiences cos, truth be told, experience is the best teacher.

May the Almighty continue to bless and provide for your family and may your continue to live at peace with your family.

(1) (Reply)

Married Or Not, You Should Read This / Yea Am Urgently Back / My Wife Is Not Interested In Having S^x With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.