Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72029 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
I give up. This is the thing i mean. They just don"t seem to get it. But the funny part is even the ones who say they are pro blk. If i was a blk men who posted the opposite topic the response would have been different. Oh well to each their own as they say
bukatyne:

I hope you saw the mail I quoted.

Maybe the bolded is really what she's talking about.

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
I was being sarcastic. Maybe i am taking it the wrong way but what i understood from her was she wants a man to help her with her domestic chores. If she is not cut up to do domestic chores than why does she not get a maid to help her do those chores she finds difficult to do on her own. Why must it involve blk men as if she thinks white men are doing chores at home. Wake up and smell the coffee woman otherwise you will end up alone because no man wants a nagging woman.
bukatyne:

I hope you saw the mail I quoted.

Maybe the bolded is really what she's talking about.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by bukatyne(f): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Sexily Endowed: I was being sarcastic. Maybe i am taking it the wrong way but what i understood from her was she wants a man to help her with her domestic chores. If she is not cut up to do domestic chores than why does she not get a maid to help her do those chores she finds difficult to do on her own. Why must it involve blk men as if she thinks white men are doing chores at home. Wake up and smell the coffee woman otherwise you will end up alone because no man wants a nagging woman.

I wonder how you inferred she nags or who told you she is scared to end up alone.

Why this inherent disrespect towards women? Is she NOT allowed to have a choice?

What is wrong with a man doing chores at home? A husband and wife live in a home and the man does no chores? What does he do when she is cleaning? Must she have a maid?

I think the OP is a very wise person. She has decided the kind of home she wants and the 'likely' set of men who can she can build such an home with. I believe this is far better than marrying a man and hoping, praying, fasting etc. that he changes from how she met him to who she wants him to be.

My problem is her thinking that only a race can give her that. There is the good, bad and ugly everywhere.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
grin Asoebi tinzgrin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ok you have made your point and i do agree with you on the last part.
bukatyne:

I wonder how you inferred she nags or who told you she is scared to end up alone.

Why this inherent disrespect towards women? Is she NOT allowed to have a choice?

What is wrong with a man doing chores at home? A husband and wife live in a home and the man does no chores? What does he do when she is cleaning? Must she have a maid?

I think the OP is a very wise person. She has decided the kind of home she wants and the 'likely' set of men who can she can build such an home with. I believe this is far better than marrying a man and hoping, praying, fasting etc. that he changes from how she met him to who she wants him to be.

My problem is her thinking that only a race can give her that. There is the good, bad and ugly everywhere.

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by oyinbogirl(f): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Most white guys are happy to help out around the house, esp when both parties work and all. Go for what attracts you, you know your own feelings best....you will surely find the right one to treasure you

4 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Thanks for the unsolicited information undecided

For someone that is supposedly westernized, u want to tell me u haven't met white guys that are just like African men in believing they are the head and sh1t. Those that believe their wives should be stay-at-home mums and.....
Especially the Southern religious ones undecided

There are plenty of men in our generation who do not think like the average NL guy and do not have those backward-chauvinistic mentality. Surround yourself with educated black men(ones from good school and good/comfortable family background), you can always tell by their appearance. No responsible, hard working black man gives a sh1t if u wear weaves or if ur hair is permed or not. As long as u don't look a hot mess, u're good. Most African men I know do not even care undecided

Shymexx and his kinds are tHe bottom of the barrell, stop judging young naija men by the rubbish that comes out of NL men a$$es. Most of the guys on here are touts and meat sellers in real life.

9 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too. White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder. The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does. Even white men do not have any mishaps abt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different. Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love white men and i cannot lie.
I loveeeeeeeeeeee white Men as well....have alwys wanted to marry one..ever since i was a lil girl, and i hope i will.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
oyinbogirl: Most white guys are happy to help out around the house, esp when both parties work and all. Go for what attracts you, you know your own feelings best....you will surely find the right one to treasure you

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Safo why u cockblocking?

LoL grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Idowuogbo(f): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
I loveeeeeeeeeeee white Men as well....have alwys wanted to marry one..ever since i was a lil girl, and i hope i will.
visa tinz... we understand. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
visa tinz... we understand. tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
are white men now Gods ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by nobniger: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Posted under sexuality,I believe you're looking for more than sexx and I wish you well and I hope the Oyibo feels the same way yu do too.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Sexily Endowed: undecided You are a joke, seeing i am not from London how can i have the same london based IP adress? You talk to much kid really you need to get a life. I remember that old thread were you not accussing shymexx of being untouchablebella? Just because you have 1 million alt accounts i have my high suspicions you are otumfour/petroldollar/abrantie and all the other idiots up in this forum. Get a job because it seems you do not have a life. You need help really. This must be abt the msdarkskin thing lol shame

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
This is interesting! cheesy .... Because a lot of my nigerian female friends have told me they can't marry white men because they are too polite and too nice. grin
Apparently they like stubbornness of black/Nigerian men who can command them just by looking at them or telling them to "Sit Down!" even if they don't want to.

Fellas just be yourself. Don't let the OP start making you "re-think" your ways. A woman will never admit to certain things (unless you are close friends), but at the end of the day, it is what their very souls respond to...whether they like it or not. cool

I hear a lot of married white men bitching and complaining about their "old bag" at home who disrespects them and doesn't treat them like the man of the home. You think the relationship didn't start off all lovey dovey? It is because in the process of the lovey dovey many years back, the man never asserted his dominance nor did he ever use his voice and natural authoritative standing, until it became too late.

The result, 5-10 years later, is then a wild woman who has little to no [size=18pt]natural [/size] respect for her HUSBAND because she grew too free and comfortable with hardly any boundaries placed on her. For a woman, respect must be on the instinct level, and not just superficial, for her to in-turn be a good wife.

Imagine being married to a woman and you cannot tell her to go and do something, after you don pay bride-price finish. WTF? Granted out of my love for her, I will be ever considerate and listen to her verbally and non-verbaly and I will pamper her and help her in doing some things....but it would be to her benefit to not get it twisted. undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by bukatyne(f): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
2buff: This is interesting! cheesy .... Because a lot of my nigerian female friends have told me they can't marry white men because they are too polite and too nice. grin
Apparently they like stubbornness of black/Nigerian men who can command them just by looking at them or telling them to "Sit Down!" even if they don't want to.

Fellas just be yourself. Don't let the OP start making you "re-think" your ways. A woman will never admit to certain things (unless you are close friends), but at the end of the day, it is what their very souls respond to...whether they like it or not. cool

I hear a lot of married white men bitching and complaining about their "old bag" at home who disrespects them and doesn't treat them like the man of the home. You think the relationship didn't start off all lovey dovey? It is because in the process of the lovey dovey many years back, the man never asserted his dominance nor did he ever use his voice and natural authoritative standing, until it became too late.

The result, 5-10 years later, is then a wild woman who has little to no [size=18pt]natural [/size] respect for her HUSBAND because she grew too free and comfortable with hardly any boundaries placed on her. For a woman, respect must be on the instinct level, and not just superficial, for her to in-turn be a good wife.

Interesting!

A wife should have boundaries placed...

hmmm...

Marriage means different things to different people...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by bukatyne(f): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
2buff: This is interesting! cheesy .... Because a lot of my nigerian female friends have told me they can't marry white men because they are too polite and too nice. grin

Interesting!

hmmm...

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wanting something is one thing, whether or not it is achievable by you is another and that is where reality lies. The question is not whether you want a white man, it is does a white man want you?

You've manage to convince yourself of some myths regarding white men just to re-enforce your inferiority all because you saw a few black women with white men. You haven't asked yourself why you hardly see white men with black women but you see black men with white women always.

Many white men got a fetish of banging a black chick, to them it's more like a slave fetish and finding the one who truly loves you is like finding a needle in a haystack and even at that you've got to be hot. Have you seen a white man with an ugly black chick? Go watch Django unchained.

Enjoy yourself I'm sure it would be a fun ride.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
bukatyne:

Interesting!

hmmm...

"Boundaries" is what women place on men everyday. Don't even try to deny this.
Just as well, to become part of your household, she needs to understand certain things are acceptable and others are not.
The result of not doing so is something funny in future, like the woman slapping the man.
For her to have done that, it means there was no sense of "be careful" that comes from having active boundaries.

Again, this would have to be an instinct thing, and not just "something in the air". e.g I highly doubt a man like Obasanjo would get slapped by his wife.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
What kind of bullshyt is dave on about? The same negro who couple of months back was going in on black women saying how white women are better and more attractive now saying he will never put white women over black women? Get the phuck out of here, mate! Hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
bukatyne:

Interesting!

hmmm...

My sister, I dey tell you. Wetin man pikin no go see for this NL?

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by amebopost(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Good luck to you. May you find a white man who truly loves you.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by andyanders: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
White? Ok, maybe you be from Edo state as that is passion for them. You can go and ask Kate Henshaw.She has seen it all.

You think whites are better? Have you checked the divorce cases in developed countries? Can you accommodate when you are been pointed a gun and off you are gone? Hope you heard about how most celebrities end up in getting divorced? We African can endure and whites can settle differences with their gun.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by razznaija(f): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Good for you, honestly, i don't have any problems marrying a non Nigerian man, any good man that God gives me, i will take, but never will i marry an African man that has never lived in a western country for at least, a year because of their local mentality.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by ichidodo: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Beware of the fetish white man!!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Shollypopz: Thanks for the unsolicited information undecided

For someone that is supposedly westernized, u want to tell me u haven't met white guys that are just like African men in believing they are the head and sh1t. Those that believe their wives should be stay-at-home mums and.....
Especially the Southern religious ones undecided

There are plenty of men in our generation who do not think like the average NL guy and do not have those backward-chauvinistic mentality. Surround yourself with educated black men(ones from good school and good/comfortable family background), you can always tell by their appearance. No responsible, hard working black man gives a sh1t if u wear weaves or if ur hair is permed or not. As long as u don't look a hot mess, u're good. Most African men I know do not even care undecided

Shymexx and his kinds are tHe bottom of the barrell, stop judging young naija men by the rubbish that comes out of NL men a$$es. Most of the guys on here are touts and meat sellers in real life.

Aye, stop putting my handle in your stupid posts... Bottom of the barrel, yet still better academically and in everything whatsoever you want to use to rate a man, than all the educated illiterates that you know.. GTFOH...

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Flytefalls:
I think I'm going to follow ShymexxLion, he had me listening to Anthony B last night. #JahRastafari.KingOfKings!

There is a Jamaican man here (work) I'm gonna punch if he doesn't stop chatting about Jamaican supremacy in the Caribbean. Then he wrongly assumed the Columbian girl opposite me was from Spain because she speaks Spanish (he actually said she must be from Madrid or Barcelona kmt). Can I put a Batman call out for ShymexxLion please to educate his bredrin Mandem, before I join the OP and hate on Jamaican men tongue

Lmao... I thought you're Jamaican, no?? We JA mandem are cocky like that, that's the blessing from Marcus Garvey, Selasse, and Jah... wink grin

Gatts follow "ShymmexLion" asp, girlie... Dun noe bredrin... wink tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Maybe i am unlucky because i am yet to meet those tons that you are talking abt. Yeah am sure you will get some who wil say once in a blue moon i may help her. Yes there are high divorce rates but i think for me if you marry someone you truly love and both strong in faith and do things to keep marriage good and respectful then it would work. I mean i could get married to a blk guy and get a divorce. Its not abt stats. I"m not saying white men are perfect. What am saying is culturally they are different too. Alot of these white men in relationships with white women and in household its common. While in african its abt what is a girls duty vs a mans duty.

That's more reason why you need move out of where you're right now, and come to a place like London... Don't believe the hype about white men, it's just make-believe, I tell ya...

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
bukatyne:

We all know that blacks would lead in that department if there was no stigma against divorce

Are you saying there aren't black people who call the West their home and lead a normal western life?? So how come the divorce rate isn't that high among this group of black people??

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
This shollypopz clown is getting too disrespectful now...

Just watch what you post to me, prick...

Bottom of the barrel, more like you're the scum of the earth, freaking hungry scrounger...
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by OkparaIgbo: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
[b]Some African ladies are fools and have nothing but pulse in their big head that they coat with fake hairs.. angry If I am to make a random guess on you OP, I will say that it is either your dad got divorced from your mum which is unfortunate and no fault of yours, or that you have been brainwashed by the white man and his media to believe gibberish. Who told you that black men don't help out their wives and don't contribute to the running of the house? You see here is the thing, as a black man myself, I wouldn't in any shape or form be selfish enough not to help out my wife and all in certain activites as long as 1. it is not on compulsion that I do it 2. My wife doesn't go as far as setting it out as a routine which we must split (As in she does it monday and I do it Tuesday etc) 3. She doesn't take my input and help for granted.
Yes I am a typical African man that loves his culture to the full and respect it too. (Why would the white man come and tell me to drop my culture and take up his own all in the stupid name of "westernisation or Women liberation" are you going to be worth more than some African women who have attained the apex of their career yet cherish and love their husbands like Ngozi Okonji Iweala, Mrs Obama etc. Infact OP please go and marry a white man so that we can eliminate you and people like you from the African race. Now I am not racist but I hate when people say they want to marry a white man and then go further on to insult the black man and speak rubbish.Watch this you ignorant mofo

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zvGRmX2gcs[/flash]

and marry who the f**k you want to and I assure you, you aint gonna be missed not even an inch..Mtcheew[/b]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.