Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,196 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (71978 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 13, 2013
pleep: ^ Seriously. I hate men like that

They love to terrify women into believing that all men hate them and want to r.ape them, only want sex bla bla bla. Who can blame naija women for being so combative and manipulative in relationships when they had fathers and pastors like dsparrow who taught them that men are the enemy?

Absolutly detached from the real world.

Guys like him are sick.

lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
I have always Thot dasp was a frustrated woman
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by pleep(m): 1:42am On Apr 13, 2013
Honestly... you can never know what the real gender of these people is. Remember our discussion with shollypopz?

There are alot of sick self-hating women who like to pretend to be male (or hide their gender) on this site. C'est vraiment pathétique

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 13, 2013
pleep: Honestly... you can never know what the real gender of these people is. Remember our discussion with shollypopz?

There are alot of sick self-hating women who like to pretend to be male (or hide their gender) on this site. C'est vraiment pathétique
Vraiment pathétique mon frère
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sweetheart Mowa jo. Bawo ni gbogbo nkan? Thanks dear and my man is definitely treating me right. I do not take nonsense from men. kiss kiss
Texas.Cowgirl:

Subomi, bawo ni?

I hope that boy, white o black ko matter, is treating you right.

I'd hate to knock out a ngga/white cracka for mistreating my omolewa wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
Kate Henshaw seems to be a popular thing you men like to mention. For every Kate Henshaw there is an Iman and Bowie. Sometimes marriages fail does not mean everyone else will. If blv that all white men have small willies do so if it makes you sleep at night. Besides why does it concern you abt another mans size, are u the one who will be receiving it? Mtchew
DICKtator:

Like seriously who cares? undecided undecided undecided undecided
typing this epistle to intimate us bout your undying love for gringos. who cares?
if you like fall in love with aliens,no one in this damn world gives a damn!!!!!!
You would soon realise why Kate Henshaw removed Nuttal from her name.\
You would soon start craving for some black phallus when you realise how tiny their willy is. hehehehe
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Thanks hun. With men like you there is hope afterall kiss kiss
dasparrow: @Post

60 pages?! Amazing!

OP, I think you should follow your heart. No one knows you better than you know yourself. If you were not raised on African soil, I would not even recommend you marry an African bred male. When it comes to Nigerian bred males, RUN! I am temporarily in Nigeria at the moment. I noticed Nigerian men spew hate when they see a lady driving a car and want to run her off the road. They make a lot of hateful comments towards/about women yet tomorrow they want to get married to a woman. The hypocrisy is way too much. It seems the average Nigerian bred male is a frustrated beast. He does not appreciate women yet he get's angry when Nigerian women marry from other cultures. What an irony!

For those talking about westerners getting easily divorced, I say: so what? It is better to be divorced and still alive to take care of the kids than to remain in an abusive marriage where the man will stab you to death like late Titi Arowolo's husband did or get you infected with the deadly HIV/AIDS virus by the promiscuous husband who cannot keep his third leg in his pants.

I know of a single church sister here in Nigeria who just adopted a 2.5 year old child who was left orphaned after her promiscuous father infected her gullible mother with HIV/AIDS. The couple are now dead! The child however does not have the virus. If the child's mother had divorced her husband, her life span would not have been cut short and she would have been alive today to take care of her only child. So such is life.

So OP, do what makes you happy. Nigerians have absolutely no right to tell you how to live your life. Many are leading miserable lives anyway that is why they come online to take out their frustrations on other forum members while at the same time hating anyone who does not belong to their tribe. Anyone who dislikes your choice of a man can go and drink poison. I'm out!

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AM BACK WHEREEEEEEEEEEEE ISSSSSSSSSSSS ROOOOOOOOOOYALLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Plarp: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Thanks hun. With men like you there is hope afterall kiss kiss
That is a woman, not a man. Does she have a little 'm' over her name? no.

tying to blow kisses at your male hero, but its actually a woman like you. grin You nairaland ladies are confused
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
lol i thought she was a man because i read somewhere anyways whoever she/he is still gets a kiss kiss
Plarp: That is a woman, not a man. Does she have a little 'm' over her name? no.

tying to blow kisses at your male hero, but its actually a woman like you. grin You nairaland ladies are confused
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Geminilove(f): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
Plarp: That is a woman, not a man. Does she have a little 'm' over her name? no.

lol dasparrow are you woman or man answer on a postcard hehe

Plarp, dasparrow is both male and female no sex is indicated on username hehe

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by TrickofTech: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
I am male, oyinbo, christian, single, 27, I have stayed in Nigeria, I know some Yoruba and I love the beautiful, curvy naija babes!

tongue
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by TrickofTech: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
TrickofTech: I am male, oyinbo, christian, single, 27, I have stayed in Nigeria, I know some Yoruba and I love the beautiful, curvy naija babes!

tongue

Without stirring the s**t...I have noticed that there is generally some double standards in Nigeria when it comes to oyinbo-Naija lovin'.

Guys in Nigeria can pretty much marry who they like. Many of the guys I talked to said they would like to marry an oyinbo-girl...and that their families were cool with this. Some even encouraged their sons to go out and seek an oyinbo

It seemed that it was the complete opposite for naija girls. Their families tell them that they can only marry African...often within their own tribes (Yoruba, Igbo etc.). Marrying oyinbo is seen as a bit shameful...and I know that any girl that does it is gossiped about.

These are some very strange double standards. Why? Is it that oyinbos cannot be trusted? Is it jealousy from other girls? If naija guys marry oyinbo girls...surely it would be okay the other way around? Are people in Nigeria opposed to racial and cultural mixing?

I agree with the OP. It should be up to the girl in question. She shouldn't have to worry about what other people think...because it is none of their business.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by luluza: 4:16am On Jun 15, 2013
haha i laugh everytime i hear black guys call blacks girls ugly and they themselves dont realize that they also are the ugliest race in the planet. seriously there is nothing attractive about a wide chimp nose,fat oversized lips and wide face cheeks. you people are surely the ugliest race on the planet that why you are so desperate to mix with non blacks and pride so much in your half breeds.
50calibre:

Exactly my point! Most black girls aren't Cream of the crop so it rules out about 85% of black girls. And yes many black guys go for fat white chicks and that's disgusting as well.

Are you cream of the crop?

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by luluza: 4:18am On Jun 15, 2013
damn what an ugly black dude he looks like a monkey. i understand why she pretended to like him
cap28:

I do not subscribe to the view that most black women are not the cream of the crop, there are many beautiful black women out there, the problem is that many black women are not appreciated by black men in the western world because many black men in the west suffer from self hatred issues.

At the end of the day black people are better off being with each other and not with other races because only a black man who truly loves himself can appreciate the beauty of a black woman and the same goes with a black woman, only a black woman can truly have a black man's back -if you check most of these marriages between black men and white women - as soon as the guy either loses his job or something happens to him which reduces his attractiveness, the white woman will start looking for a way to get out of the marriage. Chris Eubank the black british boxer is a good example - when he was making money the woman stuck around and even though it was obvious from her body language that she didnt like him talk less of love him she stayed around, but as soon as he declared bankruptcy the woman sued for divorce, and this is a man who went through hell to get her to agree to marry him. (by the way i am not a fan of Eubank in any way shape or form)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Tinyemeka(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too.

White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder.

The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does.

Even white men do not have any mishaps abt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different.

Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love white men and i cannot lie.

If it's not sarcasm dipped in inferiority complex, then I don't know what it is. Probably the dumbest thread I've yet to come across on NL. undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by khiaa(f): 1:09am On Jul 20, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too.

White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder.

The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does.

Even white men do not have any mishaps abt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different.

Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love white men and i cannot lie.

How is this nairalanders concern? Your view of whitemen is all in your head it is not reality, but continue with your fantasy.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 1:09am On Jul 20, 2013
White men rocks!

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by AbuMikey(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2013
khiaa:

How is this nairalanders concern? Your view of whitemen is all in your head it is not reality, but continue with your fantasy.
Swerveeee!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by shaybebaby(f): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
Subomi love, I feel ya sis. #Team white geezers( To my white booboo, 8 years and counting, love you die...and Henry Cavill too tongue)

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by danie3: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
coughs
clears throat
breathes
smiles
go ahead, aiit. y u post in d 1st plc? nt sure? scared? confused? delirium is a state...wu knws d capital? I knw...
go ahead, may d gods b wit u.
Curtain fades
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
shaybe baby: Subomi love, I feel ya sis. #Team white geezers( To my white booboo, 8 years and counting, love you die...and Henry Cavill too tongue)

Let that white man looooove you!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by shaybebaby(f): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Let that white man looooove you!

Lol Mrs Chima.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Vansnickers: 12:14am On Jul 27, 2013
No one cares.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 12:16am On Jul 27, 2013
Somebody is hating!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Vansnickers: 12:37am On Jul 27, 2013
Somebody needs to get a Life.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 12:39am On Jul 27, 2013
Somebody needs to lead by an example.

Nigga is mad. grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Vansnickers: 12:42am On Jul 27, 2013
Somebody needs to get off my d!ick. I don't want to talk to you!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 12:47am On Jul 27, 2013
Somebody is delusional and high on cum!

Eewwwww at the thought of --------.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Vansnickers: 12:53am On Jul 27, 2013
Yawn! Yawn! Yawn!

[img]http://ksj.mit.edu/sites/default/files/images/tracker/2011/yawn2.jpg[/img]

Somebody has mastered the art of Di!ck hoping. My Previous comment still stands, "Get off my Di!ck" and leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Jul 27, 2013
Van snickers: Yawn! Yawn! Yawn!

[img]http://ksj.mit.edu/sites/default/files/images/tracker/2011/yawn2.jpg[/img]

Somebody has mastered the art of Di!ck hoping. My Previous comment still stands, "Get off my Di!ck" and leave me alone.

Always knew you were gay. grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Vansnickers: 1:36am On Jul 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Always knew you were gay. grin

Yeah, you wish Hoe. Damn Tranny is hungry for attention.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 2:43am On Jul 27, 2013
Van snickers:

Yeah, you wish Hoe. Damn Tranny is hungry for attention.

Is that what you have called your mammy? Shame on you gay puta! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.