Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! (12629 Views)

Poll: Your attitude to the price increase:

This is terrible?: 58% (24 votes)
And so what?: 41% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Sachet Water Now N20 And A Bag N200 In Owerri (IMSU) / "Sachet Pure Water" Now 10 Naira: Is It The Case In Your Area? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by zmovement(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2008
unemployed graduates take note!
i do not want to see any more complaints or cries for help or self pity henceforth from grads on this forum!!
create your own scenarios and for chrissakes-spot the opportunities!!! Polythene bag making, ice water production, ice block making, cold room real estate business etc,
as for nafdac, heed the saying, "no guts no glory"
get to work!!!!
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by Didicee: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ zheroes
thank u oh. all these people talking about pure water increase at this time, sounds like they don't know what's been happening. In Port Harcourt, pure water has been 10 naira for almost 2 years. In fact, in some rural parts of Rivers State, especially the riverine areas, pure water goes for 20 naira during celebrations. Imagine me going to my village during christmas and trying to buy pure water and being told; "Hot one - 5 naira, Cool one - 10 naira, Ice one -20 naira."
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by nossycheek(f): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2008
Didicee:

@ zheroes
thank u oh. all these people talking about pure water increase at this time, sounds like they don't know what's been happening. In Port Harcourt, pure water has been 10 naira for almost 2 years. In fact, in some rural parts of Rivers State, especially the riverine areas, pure water goes for 20 naira during celebrations. Imagine me going to my village during christmas and trying to buy pure water and being told; "Hot one - 5 naira, Cool one - 10 naira, Ice one -20 naira."

PH is oil city. If they like make them sell am N50, una go buy
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by Seun(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2008
The scheme used in Port Harcourt is perfect. The cost of keeping water cold in the generator era is high!
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by SENATORJD(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2008
men make in be N10 jo, how else will people like us make xtra money, its been N5 since i knew what money was and thats bin like ages,
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by creamkele(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2008
Well u guys dont see it , pure water is N10 and thats not good, forget the fact that it's treated well or not, To most people thats the only way they can get chilled water. Well i think Niaja is going down the drain unless a revolution takes place. Everything in naija is on the increase.
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by Olaifemi(f): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2008
abeg where nigeria dey wit 10 naira per sachet, it was still 5 naira wen i left nigeria na it don become 10 naira. water we dey drink don become 10 naira water we dey drink how come? nigeria go lead us to a great place oooo
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by dee02(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2008
pure water is now ten naira?
oh well it doesnt suprise me when gutter water sells for 7naira a pop!
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2008
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by tipsy289(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2008
oh well 5 naira increase undecided
pure water was not even all that,i was just managing then and my immune system good.
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by outlaws(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2008
cool

This so called pure water aint really all that. The name is in for the money. Most Nigerian water are not safe, those living there have gotten use to the rotten water. That’s why when a foreigner goes there they get sick and once they are use to the sick water, they will be okay once they leave the country back to their country they will feel sick again until they get use to their fresh water.
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by slimes(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2008
The economy is making things go worse not even in the area of increase in Pure water but most VAT imposed goods.
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by landis(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2008
how many litres is this sachet of purewater?

this would also proper price comparis.

1.5L costs me about 60Naira in W.Europe
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by McOmo(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2008
thank you . . .thank you grin

PURE WATER IS NOW BACK TO N5 NAIRA PER SACHET cheesy
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by simkogba(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2008
I no go buy water 4 N10,for what
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by rume(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2008
This is not so new! Early 2007,
there was a time it was 10 naira in Benin.
It has also been 10 naira in Abuja for a very long time.

well simply drink less water. lol. Our immune systems have developed well over these years.
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by bigben3: 10:09am On May 04, 2008
why can't somebody spot the business opportunity in this whole mess and go for a breakthrough solving problems,i hope somebody is listening grin
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by SENATORJD(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2008
emmanuel01:

you can now make night and day call for free for more information please call 07032519844
thanks
emmanuel
it baffles me and amazes me when pple do this,guy u no read thread b4 u post?na d 2nd wey i dey see b this, off site messages.be warned angry
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by rancetech(m): 11:47pm On May 10, 2008
Pure water is being sold in some areas for 10 naira while others still enjoy the package for as low as 5 naira. Pure water is realy a good alternative to the kind of water system we have in Nigeria. www.evernigerian..com
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by Geolalisa(f): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2008
Na today! this one na old gist now. but we no suppose complain oooooh. all man gast to adapt, sharp sharp!! grin
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by lupet(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2008
i think the federal state and local councils and ngos should step up actions to reduce the plight of nigerians as it concerns water
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by Tolulop001(f): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2010
hotshawlng:

@SEUN; Thank you! You're making sense. It's long over-due. Most people just don't understand what's going on.

Feeling u and Seun. people just like to yak without insight. the focus is the price increase not if it is tluly pure or not. it has been N5 for YEARS. with rising costs all around dont they have a right? the problem is that the value of the naira is in N5 increments, i.e there is no option of increasing it to 6,7,8, or 9 naira
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by joeleitz(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2010
Isn't there an option to purify your own water? I mean you can buy water filters and many different home and business filtration systems in North America. Is that not an option for people in Nigeria or is this just too expensive an option for people? Perhaps I'm just talking crazy-talk but you should be able to filter your own water, boil it and carry it with you without being gouged for it. The government really needs to make sure that the population is provided with clean, safe drinking water. That should be a priority, in my opinion.
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by Yorinwa111: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2010
Shoo Pure Water N10? I hope is not this type that is being packaged behind my back yard. Most of these so called "Pure Water" are dangerous to human life. May God help us in this country. Let every hands be on desk, we need e very big and serious prayers.
Re: Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! by Danielqwer: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
A purification system developed to produce clean drinking water from water sources with poor quality

Our purification system removes:

1. Bad smell, colour & taste

2. Dangerous chemicals, particles, humus, salt

3. Harmful heavy metals

4. 99.99% of & pathogenic bacteria (E.coli, salmonella, legionella, cholera, shigella, typhoid)

5. 99.99% of parasites (cryptosporidium, giardia)

6. Other chemicals that cause water hardness, you will spend less on moisturizers and conditioners to fight dry skin and dry hair caused by hard water.

www.nwsnigeria.com

info@nwsnigeria.com

11 Isheri Road, Aguda Ogba, Opposite Excellence Hotel Ogba

For a free demonstration & purchasing 0802 330 5728 / 0709 003 9966

ALWAYS ASK FOR A DEMONSTRATION BEFORE YOU BUY ANY WATER FILTER

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? / CBN Opens Discount Window To Boost Liquidity / The Importance Of Trade Test Certificate And How To Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.