Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? (8387 Views)

What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? / Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? / Nicest/Funniest Female Nlanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by lilred(f): 1:40pm On May 10, 2006
i called a friend of mine today, i not have talked to him in a very long while he was very pleased and he later sent a text message saying.

"it gives me shivas to know that i am remembered and thot of by someone as nice and beautiful as you, i was beginnig to think i was out of nice friends, i have missed you.

this is one of the nicest things i heard in a while and it made me smile and am still smilling. smiley

pls share yours.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:00pm On May 10, 2006
Aww. How Cute!! smiley

Well. The nicest thing anyone have ever said to me is ------- "I Love You"

I get that everyday!!! smiley
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by vichel(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2006
the nicest thing somebody ever said to me was

*U know Victor u are a HEARTHROB*

that was really cool and sweet kiss kiss kiss cheesy cool
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by 4Play(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2006
Someone once said to me "i want to give you head''
Now how nice is that.
I once said to someone "you are not too ugly to have sex' with me''
Beleive me that was really nice of me if you saw how ugly she was
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by vichel(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2006
now dude i am just speechless that u gave her a chance at all, how nice and generous of u cheesy
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Reba(f): 10:57am On May 11, 2006
Some one once said to me
U know what Reba, I want u to be the mother of my children.

U are so beatiful and I promise I will love u for ever.

I said this to some one.

Kerrie baby,There will be no good byes for us,just a promise that no matter what happens we will be together forever.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by lilred(f): 11:16am On May 11, 2006
reba thats really sweet especially what u said to kerrie wink
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:17am On May 11, 2006
Yeah. That's really Cute!! smiley
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by QueenB1(f): 11:20am On May 11, 2006
You are my African Queen! When I look in ur eyez I see my future children and u as my wife in paradise! Now cmon guys aint that sweet. wink
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:21am On May 11, 2006
Sure is!! cheesy
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:31am On May 11, 2006
loving U is like breathing so i can't stop!    

Rhoda, for whatever U do, i never never want to be in love with anyone but U!

if I were the tears in Ur eyes, i would have run down your cheeks to kiss U but if U were the tears in my eyes, i would never cry because i can't afford to loose U!

life with U Rhodalyn is like a bowl full of cherries! I love U

Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by layi(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2006
The nicest thing i ever told someone is "take all thats in my purse (N6k), you need it more than i do". I just met him for the first time he was really famished. We've been friends ever since and he's better now. Little did i know that he just came out of prison then.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by 2cantango(f): 12:15pm On May 11, 2006
@layi:

I think what you did for that guy was way cool smiley and I agree that is love smiley
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:17pm On May 11, 2006
@Layi ---- You are very Kind. smiley
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Dojo(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2006
They're too much.
But, this is one:
A simple music can make u sing,
A simple hug can make u feel better,
A simple thing can make u happy.
Hope my simple hi will make u smile1
kiss
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by PLAYBOY3(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2006
The most Expensive word i said 2 smone was:
I LOVE U WTH EVRY BEATs OF MA HEART 2ma EX
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:23am On May 12, 2006
Cute !!
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by hotcocoa1(f): 10:57am On May 12, 2006
"we miss your face in the office" after i'd left my job. dunno why, but I thought that was really nice
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 12, 2006
"In the whole wide world i've never seen anyone who's as sweet and lovely and thesame time fxxed like u, u r an angel".
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by nike4luv(f): 1:01pm On May 12, 2006
haha cheesy
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Rolly: 2:06pm On May 12, 2006
'the doctor said 2% of my heart contains blood, 0.5% veins,0.1%tubes and the rest % contains you. i love u with all my heart!!!!"

i was like, isnt that just sweet!!!  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by babadee(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2006
well, i guess it "you're too nice to let anyone be nasty to you"
i thought that was real sweet.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Reba(f): 3:17pm On May 12, 2006
@ Lilred and Z4M4eva

6 on: Yesterday at 11:16:34 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reba thats really sweet especially what u said to kerrie

7 on: Yesterday at 11:17:32 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah. That's really Cute!!

Thank u two guys I'm glad u find my words so cute smiley smiley
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:23pm On May 12, 2006
My Pleasure Reba. smiley
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by spikedcylinder: 5:39pm On May 12, 2006
Nicest thing anyone ever said to me was, "If i kiss your nose,i'll pour!" shocked shocked

grin
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by 4Play(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2006
Nicest thing ever said to me-"I want you to wang dang my poon tang''

Nicest thing I said-"I don't mind eating from a hairy plate''
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Z4M4eva(f): 8:04pm On May 12, 2006
Mhm !! cheesy
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by dracosh(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2006
what about that: a girl said to me: " you made me the happiest girl on earth"
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Z4M4eva(f): 8:14pm On May 12, 2006
Sweet !!
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by dracosh(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2006
u know i believed her that moment smiley
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by mukina2: 8:18pm On May 12, 2006
u are special
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by johnnyc9(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2006
hey john i am rili glad we r friends cos i rili appreciate evri moment i spend wiv u. Just talking to you puts a smile on my face and that got me staring into space. When you say you love me for once I believe it’s true,
And you know it ain’t a lie when I say I love you too "my wifey to me".

how do u find that?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! / Access Bank Refund My Money / How To Buy From Amazon And Get Shipping Delivered To Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.