Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,112 members, 7,779,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3499 Views)

The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / How Will I Ever Survive This? / Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: . by galaxi(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: . by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
meet a gir;. do not even try sex. Wait a few months. show her all the love but stay away from sex as some ladies turn to think that the guy will not respect her after sex then marry her. every girl wants to feel special and not having sex with her but showing her you love her might be the best way to win her heart. even if you dont love her, just force yourself tp
Re: . by Ponel: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
close your facebook account.
Re: . by AtheistD(m): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: meet a gir;. do not even try sex. Wait a few months. show her all the love but stay away from sex as some ladies turn to think that the guy will not respect her after sex then marry her. every girl wants to feel special and not having sex with her but showing her you love her might be the best way to win her heart. even if you dont love her, just force yourself tp

I dunno if that works.

What if the girl wants se.x? Or what if on the wedding night they both discover some inadequacies in the bedroom shocked

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ogbeni, you are the problem. And only you can solve the problem. In my life, i don't believe guys will be crying over who to marry but the other gender. Come to think of it, are what do you what out of life?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yomii: Ogbeni, you are the problem. And only you can solve the problem. In my life, i don't believe guys will be crying over who to marry but the other gender. Come to think of it, are what do you what out of life?

No offense pls; how am I the prob? What do u mean by wat I wnt out of life? I wnt d best offcourse! Pls come out straight
Re: . by obioraeze(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
maybe u dont have Jesus in your life, you have been living in sin,Guy, try this it works, repent and wait on God, like d 2nd guy said stop fornicating. I will like to introduce you to pastor chris ojibgani's covenant singles and marriage ministry. All you need is the right knowledge not the right woman,cos there is no such thing as a perfect woman

4 Likes

Re: . by Habiolar(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hmmm so pathetic , but u'll surely get married wen d right time comes, God as his way of doing tinz but we never patient enough to understand, we always kip questions, Y dis , Y dt .Just believe dt God knows best &know wht is gud/bad 4 us.he never 4sake any1.Put ur trust in him. Also I tink u should work more on urself, maybe dia is something u're doing dt make dem take to dia heels.Maybe u should talk more to ur frnds&ask if dia is anything u're doing to ladies, dt dey aren't telling u or probably u talk to 1 of ur X an asked Y she left. Try to let her know dt u're nt trying to hv a bck,dt u're trying to wrk more on urself,if dia is anything u're doing wrong. I tink dis all I hv with my little experience. God will guide us Right.

For ur Polo shirt, round neck ,T-shirt,V neck, sportwears 4 kids & adults in mass production. Call 07031122496 BB: 220DC3e9.

1 Like

Re: . by Inik(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
It looks like you are just after sex in your relationships, that is why the girls used u and dumped you. Grow up, set your standard high, stop cheapening yourself and you will meet the girl that will be your wife.

5 Likes

Re: . by Oohrhii(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Bro relax

You do not have any problem..You will definitely get married.

Just focus on developing your life, all the rest na small thing.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
austushi1:

No offense pls; how am I the prob? What do u mean by wat I wnt out of life? I wnt d best offcourse! Pls come out straight
My brother, this is not an offence please but reality. Look at it from this angle, all the girls you have dated dumped you, the last one you hope to get married to also dumped you and you think this is normal? It is not normal. The prophetic literature says ten women will hold the garment of one man saying 'please let us bear your surname'. It did not say 10 men to one women. You need to seat down and tink through. To me you are the problem.
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
Change your mentality of "I want to marry" then the marriagable ones will come
Re: . by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yomii:
My brother, this is not an offence please but reality. Look at it from this angle, all the girls you have dated dumped you, the last one you hope to get married to also dumped you and you think this is normal? It is not normal. The prophetic literature says ten women will hold the garment of one man saying 'please let us bear your surname'. It did not say 10 men to one women. You need to seat down and tink through. To me you are the problem.

U said I'm d prob, but ur still unable 2tell me how. Ur comment is so different 4rm others! Sounds harsh n negative
Re: . by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
I think that you are a very Nice guy and ladies can see that and some are using you because of that. Don't be too

desperate or show that you are desperate and want to get married because the women with false intentions will use you anyhow. Like the other guy said, turn to God, pray and try not to go for just any girl or date for the sake of dating. First see what kind of girl she is and if she is actually the type of woman you would like to marry and if she is the serious type. Goodluck
Re: . by mysticgal(f): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
i think you've got esteem issues,y? ask yourself@op
Re: . by Lilprincey(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
Good things come to those who wait..
Re: . by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
mysticgal: i think you've got esteem issues,y? ask yourself@op

I've checked myself n I still can't find any issues around me, except dat I'm too 9ce 2them! Thanks 4droping by anyways!
Re: . by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
mysticgal: i think you've got esteem issues,y? ask yourself@op

I've checked myself n I still can't find any issues around me, except dat I'm too 9ce 2them! Thanks 4droping by anyways!
Re: . by mysticgal(f): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
you are not just nice,you feel every girl you meet should be eager to marry you.
Re: . by Screwface(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yes. You'll get married for sure. The right one has read your thread. She'l soon make contact with you.
Goodluckcheesycheesy
Re: . by andyanders: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Well, I wouldn't know how you look at this. You have a spiritual problem and need to be delivered. Unless this is done, you will keep meeting them and losing them.
Re: . by wazobiaforu(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
You just dont have luck with those babe ni, your long term relationship is getting too much when you have all necessary thing to get married, why delay?

Once you meet a girl and you realised there is chemistry btw both of you, pray about it then get marry.... Shikena

Your TESTING TESTING TESTING is too much

While you are testing another guy is READY

1 Like

Re: . by Rickywowoz: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dude if a gal is for u,she will never leave..i want u to know that u must meet a wife that God designed for u and u alone..even if u dey flog her,she will never leave you..
Re: . by faithwin2: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pls I'm d right one o. I will neva leave u. Contact me
Re: . by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Am sorry,at times,spirituality controls the physical, this is Africa for God's sake,seek for redemption,and solution. Maybe your past,or lineage is haunting you. Guy,make a move,before its too late.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
67% Male comrade n still counting .....

Simply ask Ur Mother to get a village damsel...If She leave within a year contact Me for My Pastor's nos....
Re: . by causewahala: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
OP, ayam very sorry oooh! No where did you state in ur post if u've gotten something handy to keep body and soul together since you lost ur job. That aspect is very important oooh.

To meet babe nor be rocket science, if liver dey fail you, talk to your female relatives make them find u better babe.
Re: . by pomporiking: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
God why don't you go seek professional advice I.e pastors. psychologist and co.where they can tell you if you're the problem or not.but from what I can read you are emotional as phuck you need to get ur sh*t togeda.or else more b*tches would keep using you like pad

And why the phuck are you desperate to mari??are you ugly or you don't have moni is dah why you're rushing.anybody who told u marriage is paradise is a phucking liar.
Re: . by jmoore(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
From your story its all about sex. You are not ready for marriage. when you are ready you will marry
Re: . by Rooneyboy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
oh boi, u really need deliverance .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute & Adorable Way To Woo(toast) A Lady / For The Ladies!!: How To Love A Man / Can You Do What This Woman Did?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.