Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Jamb Postpones CBT Examinations Date To May 2013 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Postpones CBT Examinations Date To May 2013 (4753 Views)

JAMB Extends Closing Date To Febraury 5th / Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Postpones CBT Examinations Date To May 2013 by illuminatic: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2013

Got the below message in my mail box now from Jamb

Due to clashes between WAEC Examination dates with Computer Based Test(CBT) dates, The CBT examination is now between May 18th to June 1st, 2013. We shall send SMS and Email to the affected candidates. Candidates are advised to reprint their Registration Slips from April 18th, 2013 to know the new dates.

Registrar, Jamb
Re: Jamb Postpones CBT Examinations Date To May 2013 by c0ast0l: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Nawa oh..so will it be that the paper base candidates will get their own jamb results before the CBT will hold their own jamb exams. angry
Re: Jamb Postpones CBT Examinations Date To May 2013 by a1solution: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
c0ast0l: Nawa oh..so will it be that the paper base candidates will get their own jamb results before the CBT will hold their own jamb exams. angry
I wonder why the date wasnt calculated earlier
Re: Jamb Postpones CBT Examinations Date To May 2013 by Simplefemo(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Others should check their inbox, to know the veracity of this information.
I've checked mine, i didn't see anything.
Re: Jamb Postpones CBT Examinations Date To May 2013 by Raphael101(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2013
Pls advise me on this,my brother registered for both CBT AND PPT simultanously.Pls,can he sit 4 both d exam or wat.I need ur advice
Re: Jamb Postpones CBT Examinations Date To May 2013 by Simplefemo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
Raphael101: Pls advise me on this,my brother registered for both CBT AND PPT simultanously.Pls,can he sit 4 both d exam or wat.I need ur advice
why did he/she register both?
My advice is that the person involved should visit www.jamb.org.ng to deregister one out of the two, so that JAMB will not disqualify him/her.
Re: Jamb Postpones CBT Examinations Date To May 2013 by spywareczar(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING ABOUT WHILE SETTING THE DATES IN THE FIRST PLACE?? undecided undecided
Re: Jamb Postpones CBT Examinations Date To May 2013 by dregmaster: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
Can someone else pls confirm the veracity of this post? Could be another april fool (late one).
Re: Jamb Postpones CBT Examinations Date To May 2013 by dregmaster: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2013
Postponement confirmed as true. That's good news to all CBT candidates, you now have more time to prepare.
Re: Jamb Postpones CBT Examinations Date To May 2013 by illuminatic: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2013
Simplefemo: Others should check their inbox, to know the veracity of this information.
I've checked mine, i didn't see anything.
no need for others to comfirm just go straight to where you registered ur Jamb and comfirm from them. If they tell you they dont know ask them to check their inbox used for registring their centre from jamb. Another way is to ask anyone that has registered at www.jamb.gov.ng for the cbt text demo to check their inbox.
Re: Jamb Postpones CBT Examinations Date To May 2013 by Simplefemo(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
illuminatic: no need for others to comfirm just go straight to where you registered ur Jamb and comfirm from them. If they tell you they dont know ask them to check their inbox used for registring their centre from jamb. Another way is to ask anyone that has registered at www.jamb.gov.ng for the cbt text demo to check their inbox.
Thanks
Re: Jamb Postpones CBT Examinations Date To May 2013 by hyelhira: 2:33am On May 09, 2013
JAMB/UTME 2013 result is out. Have you performed well? Congratulations! Was your performance average or so poor that it cannot guarantee your admission? What are you going to do about it? Here are your choices.

You can either stay at home for another year to write another JAMB/UTME and waste money on special centres with the same uncertainty of outcome. Or, you can take a wise step and find a practical and credible solution to your admission problem NOW!
We advise you to choose the wise course by seizing the opportunity presented by GCAB.

GCAB - GGA College of Accounting and Business offers a live changing opportunity for students struggling to gain admission through JAMB, by presenting a dual graduate programme that combines professional examination of ICAN and a BSc programme of NOUN through an integrated syllabus.

For further information, follow this link: http://www.ggacollege.org/contact-us/information-request-form/. (Serious students only as spaces are limited).

(1) (Reply)

Womans Education Ends In Kitchen. / Garrick Memorial School Owner Slumps, Dies After Gov. Obaseki Action / 3 Things To Do After Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.