Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Independent Marketers Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Independent Marketers Needed (1186 Views)

Distributors and Marketers needed for distribution of swissgarde's products. / A Trading Proposal..... For every one. who wish to have a financial independent. / Independent Field Advertisers -[ifa] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independent Marketers Needed by vividgate: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2008
Our company is currently marketing a SIM back up device, which enables you store the contacts on your SIM card into it. If you misplace your SIM and get a new one, it copies all the contact into the new SIM.

We are looking for independent marketers all over Nigeria to market the device.
It is very easy to market as it is among the 10 most wanted things in mobile phones accessories.

Interested marketer should please send a mail to
vividgateco@gmail.com

Re: Independent Marketers Needed by vividgate: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2008
We still look forward to having more marketers in all the states in Nigeria.
Re: Independent Marketers Needed by apoint(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2008
i sent a mail yesterday to you but got no reply angry.I'm intrested in marketing for your company. grin
Maybe you can post the market details here for all to see.
shocked
Re: Independent Marketers Needed by vividgate: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2008
I have replied every mail I received and have even sent orders that were made.
I will resend you the details now
Re: Independent Marketers Needed by vividgate: 2:14am On Apr 19, 2008
any more questions?
Re: Independent Marketers Needed by vividgate: 9:12am On May 07, 2008
I will appreciate it if those who have bought this device from us can make a post here,so others can learn from them,in regards to how the product sells and the challenges they have faced so far.

Thanks
Re: Independent Marketers Needed by omobritico(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2008
please get back to me as soon as possible
I have high level clients for you.
or you can send your contact details to my mail or phone
email; adewolesnappy@yahoo.com 08062779815
this is a very lovely product
most of my friends are well connected and they will be willing to have this product.
Please try to call me if you can and sendf me your number if you do not mind.
thanks, Adewole Adewale

(1) (Reply)

Sales And Installation Of Rug Carpet Of All Kinds - Free Delivery Available / Nigerian Article Writers Needed Urgently! / Get The Best Forex Trading System Work Accurate 80%-90%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.