Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating (49424 Views)

“lover Boy” Corps Member Stabbed By Girlfriend. / Corps Member Loses An Eye To Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2013
tomakint: A deserved judgment for a 'local player' undecided
gbam
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2013
kulyie: unfortunatly many players get played in their game because they assume every girl is stewpeed and they are the only wise ones

So Mr. Kulyie what u are saying in excess now is that girl that ignorantly sentenced herself to jail and put the lives of 3 kids in disarray is very WISE?? Well to me that girl is one the dumbest and hopeless BEING that will ever walk on this blue planet that is if she's not the DUMBEST angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2013
bashy_demy: God punish the girl, After she don use herself finish for school she come dey find one guy to force herself on and the girl after testing her punny discover its wrong place and go for another she come dey form wan kind mumu thing if she try am with me i swear i go kill her
potential female murderer,ladies watch out,check for this tendencies in men before you date them :p
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2013
Jastombutex11:

So Mr. Kulyie what u are saying in excess now is that girl that ignorantly sentenced herself to jail and put the lives of 3 kids in disarray is very WISE?? Well to me that girl is one the dumbest and hopeless that will ever walk on this blue planet that is if she's not the DUMBEST angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lmao cheesy he wasn't killed,he was only partly blinded.that is more like a hard lesson for him to put his 3rd leg in control and away from vegetable sellers.moreso the guy is very classless.how can he even be having s3x with those illiterate women sef,it serves him so right.any man that cannot control his 3rd leg will pay for it seriously
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by repogirl(f): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Whatever that useless man did ,do you think it's worth an eye? ?

If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. I guess she did d job for him, but those gals are brutal o! Chei!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2013
kulyie: lmao cheesy he wasn't killed,he was only partly blinded.that is more like a hard lesson for him to put his 3rd leg in control and away from vegetable sellers.moreso the guy is very classless.how can he even be having s3x with those illiterate women sef,it serves him so right.any man that cannot control his 3rd leg will pay for it seriously

I like your reasoning bro but one thing is having s3x with illiterates does not makes S3X its self AN ILLITERATE ACT LOL. wink wink cheesy grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by jinkees: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2013
venatus25: does it means guys wil only date only one gal? anyway i have four of them, mek dem come try that kind non.sense na there them go pack one by one for fresh gals to enter, afterall na my money.
I hope its ur joy stick that u wld pay d price with. Dnt learn from incidents around u.

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2013
I'm not going to go through every response here, but regardless of the guy cheating, he didn't deserve to get blinded. No one deserves that, and to say the lady's attack was justified is just plain wrong.

Seeing all the "likes" on responses that condone this level of violence is worrying.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Pataki: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kai!! La ro kutu kutu!!! Who vex u? Roftlmao!!' grin grin grin

Anyone reading the posts of those silly two twerps would think they are morally righteous beings on this forum.

Babyosisi is the worst form of woman specie I have ever encountered thus far on this forum. Once it is about her tribe and her people, she loses all forms of decorum and automatically becomes a demented bleating goat.

Both parties in this case are wrong. This should have been the stand of that stewpeed tribal nwando. I blame the foolish corp member more though. Banging desperate and sex starved women who are raising children deprived of a loving family into the society.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2013
If he goes blind, how will he see the beautiful ones when they are born.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2013
Siena: I'm not going to go through every response here, but regardless of the guy cheating, he didn't deserve to get blinded. No one deserves that, and to say the lady's attack was justified is just plain wrong.

Seeing all the "likes" on responses that condone this level of violence is worrying.

No vex ooo my broda BIKO..... Just tell my OGA AT TOP seun to make activate dislikes, also that will ease your stress at least when u click up to 2000 dislikes u will take some water and rest bro

Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Pataki: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2013
tomakint: A deserved judgment for a 'local player' undecided

What makes you any different from the ALUU people?! Asinwin somebody.

And for the imbe-cilic goats "liking" and "gbamming" your post, it clearly indicates that you people do not deserve to live in a better and sensible society!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Mospring(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2013
lessons to Corp! members that invades places to ravage women off their prestige!.... let the war against women pussy cnt..
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Sundex70: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2013
I hope dis wil serve as deterrent 2 others who cheat that one day nemesis wil catch them. If u ar involved in dis kind of game, u better stop nw, who knws mayb ur story is d nxt dat wil b posted on NL.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: hehehehehehhehe...*singing* come and see.. African wonder!

dis barbie na correct agbero! sis, nothing do u! grin grin grin grin
Birds of d same feather, Idowuogbo and the culprit grin gringrin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2013
Chrisjane: Nawa 4 some women n possessiveness. Leave men alone n stop smothering them. So d guy has just got an eye...is a pity fa

From what the report said, his right eye was already bad, this woman stabbed him in the left eye, so technically, he's now blind. Unless the left eye can be saved.

I hope to God his left eye can be saved, and as for the lady who stabbed him, well, that's between herself and whatever she believes in.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2013
Siena: I'm not going to go through every response here, but regardless of the guy cheating, he didn't deserve to get blinded. No one deserves that, and to say the lady's attack was justified is just plain wrong.

Idowuogbo and goons take note of this warning!!!And stop rejoicing over another mans misfortune cos who knows what may happen d next minute.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2013
Pataki:

And for the imbe-cilic goats "liking" and "gbamming" your post, it clearly indicates that you people do not deserve to live in a better and sensible society!
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2013
190: This is why I advice Nigerian men never to marry Nigerian women

But they won't listen ever undecided
Also, the reason y i advice Nigerian women never to marry Nigerian men, but they would not listen either
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2013
190:

He's an african man so he can eat as many soups as he wants undecided
Yea right! And i believe with only one eye left our African man can see and taste as many soups as he wants now. I pray mk pepper no enter the eye wey remain o
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 10, 2013
venatus25: does it means guys wil only date only one gal? anyway i have four of them, mek dem come try that kind non.sense na there them go pack one by one for fresh gals to enter, afterall na my money.
U no go shut up there? How much u get
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by dederocs(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2013
xynerise: The girl made a nice move. A lesson to cheats grin
Bitch ass mofo.wtf
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Fukup(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2013
Creamish:

this is one of the reason why i keep coming to nairaland every day.lmfao
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by dederocs(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2013
most Nigerian women are frustrated idiots.if you wise you will leave those poor desperate old ladies alone-and find someone nice and decent.
The guy self na local idiot,dey Bleep poor old women up and down.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2013
gals ar nt smiling.
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2013
nony30: Idowuogbo and goons take note of this warning!!!And stop rejoicing over another mans misfortune cos who knows what may happen d next minute.
oh zip it! na me say make d idi0tic excrembre go dey play love in titanic with d barbaric daughter of Jezebel? undecided undecided undecided liv me o! angry angry angry angry *skips away singing* come and see.... African wonder! come and see... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2013
nony30: Birds of d same feather, Idowuogbo and the culprit grin gringrin
are u ok? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2013
Pataki:

if that will keep randy men away from sticking their 3rd legs into any hole so be it.infact those wome did a shoddy work whike fighting,one of them should have poured acid on his 3rd leg while another blinds his eye.at least old women,minors and ladies will rest :p
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2013
Pataki:

Anyone reading the posts of those silly two twerps would think they are morally righteous beings on this forum.

Babyosisi is the worst form of woman specie I have ever encountered thus far on this forum. Once it is about her tribe and her people, she loses all forms of decorum and automatically becomes a demented bleating goat.

Both parties in this case are wrong. This should have been the stand of that stewpeed tribal nwando. I blame the foolish corp member more though. Banging desperate and sex starved women who are raising children deprived of a loving family into the society.
Thank u! u date agbero, u jam agberoism live and direct.

bedt...bros! u gats calm down. jeez! u dey para o! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
oh zip it! na me say make d idi0tic excrembre go dey play love in titanic with d barbaric daughter of Jezebel? undecided undecided undecided liv me o! angry angry angry angry *skips away singing* come and see.... African wonder! come and see... tongue tongue tongue
shake my hand o jare,wa gba yi cheesy
Re: Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2013
Soraya_Leticia:
U no go shut up there? How much u get
no mind the thing.na empty barrels dey make noise pass cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT / NYSC Confirms Death Of Corps Member In Osun Orientation Camp