Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:11 PM

Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures (8460 Views)

Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) / Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by GalaxyNoteII: 1:01am On Apr 10, 2013
But his azz is flat tho, so I don't Understand why it became "news".

Why is there a thread for his azz?

Unfair to some of us with sizable behind cool
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by MajorJ(m): 2:24am On Apr 10, 2013
Gay mudafucka
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by yuzedo: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
slimyem: All his poses are so not eye-friendly.*spits*undecided
Damn! LMAOOOOOOOO!!!! grin grin grin grin

1ndidi2: shocked :oYesu this is prince of UNN back in the day!we all knew his lifestyle!! So d ting has reached this Level. Dayuum
So you attended UNN 1ndidi2? Hola at a brother...

tellwisdom: *Spits on his face and leaves thread angry*
Even nairaland's great crackhead was mollified! grin grin

Quads: On a side note, he's got great ass.
Nigga is wearing buttpadds... C'mon! Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by 1ndidi2(f): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by 1ndidi2(f): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
yuzedo:
Damn! LMAOOOOOOOO!!!! grin grin grin grin

So you attended UNN 1ndidi2? Hola at a brother...

Even nairaland's great crackhead was mollified! grin grin

Nigga is wearing buttpadds... C'mon! Jeez!

Lol! Yea I did brother,miss it.
So,do you know him?
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by yuzedo: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
1ndidi2:

Lol! Yea I did brother,miss it.
So,do you know him?
Sweerie, please, let's not talk about that dirty, insignificant fairy... Let's talk about........... "US" wink kiss
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by 1ndidi2(f): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
yuzedo:
Sweerie, please, let's not talk about that dirty, insignificant fairy... Let's talk about........... "US" wink kiss

cheesy ok let's do "US"
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by yuzedo: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
1ndidi2:

cheesy ok let's do "US"
grin

She wants me................ wink
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by 1ndidi2(f): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2013
yuzedo:
grin

She wants me................ wink

embarassed cheesy I love simba the 'LION''''''''''''''''''
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by Airforce1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dude is Gayy shocked
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2013
Mugu
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by HezronLorraine(m): 6:01am On Aug 07, 2013
CFCfan:

I believe its illegal for people to engage in gay marriages, not just being gay.
which last time I checked its yet to be assented to by the president,cos the parliament hasn't forwarded it.
Don't gat how he can't differentiate between identifying as gay and engaing or supporting homosexual practices which the law is against.

@op,recycled photos.
Don't like sizzy azz niggaz like this dude.they are yucks to me.the annoying tn bout them is their fvcking attitude,denying a too known fact of their s.exuality.even If they aren't which is the biggest lie to believe,why do they muse bout it,they still get into controversies and enjoy papparazzi spreading news bout dm..
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by kehinde1588(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2013
butterflyy:
Lol. On a serious note what exactly did he marry?
he married stick

1 Like

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 07, 2013
OH WELL..... No b new thing oo grin SA gays worse pass
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by Philipmems(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2013
still can't stop laughing.... Bro you are so gay... just wondering why Goldie (God bless her soul) hang out with weird characters , Denrenle and now a gay stylish... Maybe the guy is engaged to Denrenle... just saying..

Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by bionicdude(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2013
gay a.ss dude.and sumone will say he isn't.i hate gays
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by tjfulloption(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2013
embarassed some people can just be so irritating *throw away spits*embarassed
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by sexyjessy(f): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2013
angry gay bastard...mstcheeeeww...
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by tpia5: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:
But his azz is flat tho, so I don't Understand why it became "news".

Why is there a thread for his azz?

perks of being a celebrity.

you get threads for your butt, threads for your breasts, threads showcasing your hair, threads showing your nose/profile/eyes/eyelashes/cheekbones/jaw/teeth/etc- the list is endless.
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by safarigirl(f): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Afam4eva: I just want to know when he;s going to jail because the last time i checked it's illegal to be gay in Nigeria.
don't get the law wrong.

No part of the Nigerian constitution is against being g.ay, rather it's same-sex MARRIAGE that's a crime
Re: Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures by stieyven(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Gay fool
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. / BBNaija: Mercy Shows Off Her Bare Boobs During Saturday Night Party / [PHOTOS] Cynthia Morgan: Bio Plus Pictures Of The Sultry Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.