Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) (1497 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Not HIV Positive / Shameless Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) / Your Thought-what Is Cossy Orjiakor Is Doing Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by phlame(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
A subscriber who shared a mail with us, with cossy’s HIV Status as it headline was previously ignored, because of lack of evidence, but now other blogs and media houses are beginning to confirm the source. The email says that Cossy Orjiakor is HIV positive. This report is unconfirmed as efforts to reach very close persons to Cossy proved abortive. A purported close friend of Cossy disclosed that she is currently undergoing antiretroviral medication.

Here Is Part of What The Mail Said:

“I want to use this medium to warn all the s*x addicts using Cossy as their frequent client.. If you wanna live long run from this babe. I’m very close to her. In January she learnt about her HIV-positive status and since then she had spent all her money on antiretroviral drugs in order to keep her immune system strong. My friend Cossy is still living in denial of it. Again I’m warning all her customers to be careful. You only have one life to live. Make u no say I no warn you o. Chai!”

We have to admit that of lately Cossy has been doing stuffs that most women wont do on a normal day, we just have to hope that this is just a rumor at least, cause this is a disease that has No Cure

http://gistpage.com.ng/?p=8718
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by Imprida(f): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
I hope its just a rumor
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by HARDDON: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
thought she was a virgin LSB?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by Uwanma(f): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Well, if she's positive it's not the end of the world. People only die from the disease out of ignorance. And thanks to the HIV program sponsored by USAID, Antiretroviral drugs are free. HIV isn't a death sentence. There are worse diseases out there. However, she should ensure she protects those around her from infection.

As for the so-called friend going about and sharing such a private information about someone's health status all in the name of warning the public; friend she is!

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by mymadam(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Uwanma: HIV isn't a death sentence. There are worse diseases out there.

Thank you. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
And so,is HIV the end of the world, when many are killed by cancer. HIV can be controlled,and the person can live a normal life.
Her friend that spreads such rumour is a friend indeed.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Knew sumtin waz up d moment She so desparately advert her cunt as if sex waz going out of fashion
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
someone's HIV status is now news?
FUCKERY!! undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by Lenny5000(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
If you believe this piece of crap, you might as well believe Elephant invented airplanes.. People just sit down to forge rubbish about others
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
hmmmm,not much of a news shah..anyway...if na true then i no go dey surprised...that girl is an international b1tch...as in...hot line...hmm...make i dive o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by Scarpon(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
show me the medical results
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by dc555: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2013
Aids or no Aids, cossy is a disease.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Singer Vast Of Bracket Is Strong, Healthy, And Full Of Energy / Nas Celebrates His Daughter’s 19th Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Replies Iyanya Dust Off Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.